Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-09-2012 16:39:55

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Best cards for Master Ma

Howdy, I have a master Ma deck that's pretty darn good but I'm still looking to make better. There are a few cards in it I'm just not sure about. Here's the lineup.

Characters
[card]Master Ma[/card]
[card]Kaes the Protector[/card]
[card]Deirf Geis[/card]

Other cards
[card]Heavy Armor[/card] X3
[card]Beyond Fear...[/card] X1
[card]...And Beyond Reproach[/card] X1
[card]Artrezil's Heritage[/card] X1
[card]Dissidence[/card] X1
[card]Champion Versus Champion[/card] X1
[card]Glory to the Emperor[/card] X1
[card]Pirate Grog[/card] X1
[card]Kensensei[/card] X1
[card]Life Devourer[/card] X2
[card]Living Dagger[/card] X1 (just purchased and leveling up)
[card]Light and Shadow Shield[/card] X1
[card] Nehant Shield [/card ] X1
[card]Masamune's Armor[/card] X1
[card]Offensive[/card] X1
[card]Secret Society[/card] X1
[card]Chi Blow[/card] X1

Cards I am not entirely sold on are secret society, Pirate grog, Masarune's Armor, Champion versus champion, and Chi Blow. Some of these cards I enjoy like masarune's armor but I would gladly switch out for cards that could be played by all my characters.

Feel free to make suggestions outside of what cards I want to get rid of too. I'm still rather open.

Dernière modification par Ellias (11-09-2012 16:40:58)

#2 11-09-2012 18:13:47

Dr Vlad
Campeur

Re : Best cards for Master Ma

[card]Tantadian Spear[/card] is very useful against those annoying tankers. Only downside is it being two-handed.

#3 12-09-2012 01:04:01

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Myself I think Ma is overpowered.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#4 12-09-2012 02:34:50

Limestone
Solarian

MerlinCross a écrit :

Ma has too many weakness, I wouldn't call it overpowered but just slightly better than the others. DK rapes him good, Compendium wipe the floor with him, Shadow mages eat him for breakfast, Legion bulls also bully imperials.

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#5 12-09-2012 03:36:46

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Limestone a écrit :

Ma has too many weakness, I wouldn't call it overpowered but just slightly better than the others. DK rapes him good, Compendium wipe the floor with him, Shadow mages eat him for breakfast, Legion bulls also bully imperials.

Anyone that can get past his DEF can yes, beat Ma. But you can rarely out muscle a Ma based Deck.

#6 12-09-2012 04:41:51

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Lol, you think master ma OP? Any mage rape his ass off, actually any mage rape imperial deck off...(only compedium that can be countered with Fugaru)

And i want to see a Master Ma with my Sting bomb... Hehehe...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#7 12-09-2012 05:02:28

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Stormholt a écrit :

Lol, you think master ma OP? Any mage rape his ass off, actually any mage rape imperial deck off...(only compedium that can be countered with Fugaru)

And i want to see a Master Ma with my Sting bomb... Hehehe...

Master Ma is a guy I see often, and a card I point to as a 'power creep' card. Still this is getting off topic.

As for the deck, seems solid though I'm a little surprised there's not more weapons or Weapons at Will in the deck.

#8 12-09-2012 05:31:10

PredatorArk
Voyageur

MerlinCross a écrit :

I think so too id rather see [card]Iro, the imperial champion[/card] inherit the +2 until end of the game character ability because it seems to be legendary quality. smile

#9 12-09-2012 05:44:56

Limestone
Solarian

MerlinCross a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

Anyone that can get past his DEF can yes, beat Ma. But you can rarely out muscle a Ma based Deck.

He might be good on paper but you won't believe his simplicity in his ability only makes him more predictable. Stormholt feminist deck rape and snipe him, My DK rape him ( Cut and thrust + magic attack, anyone? or knight's honor + dragon fang? master ma just ate about 8 magic damage for appetizer) Most deck rape any ma based deck, nuff said

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#10 12-09-2012 06:18:39

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Yes, Master Ma is powerful and yes he's got his weaknesses. Mainly DK and Pirate Ladies. I've beaten the new shadow mages most of the time when I've played them. and gotten a decent rate against some other mages as well. In total 81 wins to 25 losses. Then again all in the level rooms and I've seen a lot of lower level players lately.

I don't have more weapons because I have only 4 armors in the deck and 3 of them give me a sword so I really only wanted to play weapons that you could dual wield and the daggers I have are the best to my knowledge. I'd rather chain both together to get +6 attack for the next turn so that if I do come across mages I can kill them fast next turn.  If I were to put in more weapons what would you suggest?

Also what do you think of Light Kaes? would there be a better choice?

#11 12-09-2012 17:07:22

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Ellias a écrit :

Also what do you think of Light Kaes? would there be a better choice?

First off, I'm pretty sure I played you in the level room with my Terror Clowns, and it was a close match. Anyway, I personally would go with Asajiro to make some of the Kotoba cards more worth putting in your deck like Masamune's Armor and also making Tantadian Spear a little more desirable. Also Asajiro makes your deck run a little faster giving all of your other characters +1 attack and getting +2 attack himself on his order bonus (Making beyond fear and reproach a better combo for him). I wouldn't level Living dagger up though. +2 health at the end of turn could be what saves you when a Feminist tosses a stink bomb your way turn 1.

Pied de page des forums