Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-09-2012 14:32:15

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Crown of the heartland

Crown of the heartland, item, jewelry

attaches to the enemy. your own cards cannot modify the attack, defense and spirit characteristics of your character. permanent.

the card would be meant to block the enemy from increasing stats endlessly on the targeted char unless he can manage to discard the crown again...
the name is just a hint of the original crown (of the border) which protects your own chars stats...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 08-09-2012 19:22:43

tray4020
Habitant de Guem

Re : Crown of the heartland

Whoa, nelly! Pardon me for asking, but i know this is a counter for crown of the border, but would that be kinda overpowered that you cann't use your own cards to modify stats?

#3 09-09-2012 00:47:19

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Crown of the heartland

hmmm not sure... there is this 3rd eye card from kotoba who can block ure defence and spirit stat for 2 fights... this one would be a permanent though... i really dont know whether it would be imba... personally i dont think so because it will just force golem and tank decks to carry clumsinesses but thats just my thinking

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums