Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-09-2012 21:55:42

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Card visual bug

when i tried howering above a tracker card called To track down, it woulnd't show me info, and since i had never seen the card before and barely managed to get a quick glimpse of it i could not see what it did, i only managed to read 3 fights timer and ignores cards and defense = 0
i thought it applied for each turn alas i did not play any cards only to be left dumbfounded by still not being able to read it and nothing happening.

is this a game bug or a java-bug?

~~The Trickster~~

#2 08-09-2012 07:23:11

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Card visual bug

I don't clearly understand what you can't do.

[card]To track down[/card] : ATT +1 immediately, then the card is attached to your opponent and at th 3rd fight, DEF=0 and the cards played by your opponent are canceled.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 08-09-2012 10:48:15

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

well depends on ure system and ure internet conection... for example i can always see whatever cards i want to on my computer at home but my tiny notebook is rather slow in showing all the cards bigger details...

i really dont think that this is any kind of bug... just a rare happening...

zurga already told you what the card does and 'only' in the 3rd fight of that char your played cards will be ignored...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#4 08-09-2012 12:22:22

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Calandra a écrit :

well depends on ure system and ure internet conection... for example i can always see whatever cards i want to on my computer at home but my tiny notebook is rather slow in showing all the cards bigger details...

i really dont think that this is any kind of bug... just a rare happening...

zurga already told you what the card does and 'only' in the 3rd fight of that char your played cards will be ignored...

my internet connection is a stable either 10mbit adsl or 16mbit adsl can't remember if i got that upgrade or not o.o but it should be enough.
my system is like ½ year old and can pull off all games.

ye i figured out what the card did AFTER the fight.

but it's kinda bad sometimes not being able to view cards IN the fight.
- this has only happened when cards have been attached to either my or their charecters, and only with opponents cards.
my only bet is that it is a java bug but i don't know.

~~The Trickster~~

#5 08-09-2012 12:35:26

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

well... so far it seems that you are the only forum user who experienced that problem... i would suggest that you keep track (lol) on whether the problem remains and if not, well then its fine... if yes... keep asking in this thread

it can also help if others have the same or a similar problem and also leave messages here

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#6 08-09-2012 13:19:13

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

You was the character who attach the card to yours ?

I experiment something like that (unable to expand a card) only in adventure mode.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums