Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-09-2012 15:26:55

Sorcelle
Campeur

Balance of event rewards

Post your random prizes from events (for now "Stranger" one) here.

scaled.php?server=802&filename=stranger.jpg&res=landing

So much the randomness for me. *shrug
Enormous waste of time and dull reward...
Well, it's lottery, you'd say... but it's so hard to pull a ticket then.
Not feeing so excited when so much work - and really is nothing than work here, bashing here and there with vague clues - exchanged for nothing.
We don't even know what are chances to get a decent card. Another vagueness to overshadow a miracle to obtain Legendary card out of nothing (when nothing is more than actively participating in event, I'd say).
It's hard to balance play and pay in FtP games for developers, but too much shadows in describing rewards will inevitably lead to frustration.
If the text mentioned the surprise cards was somewhat announcing chances in getting the best ones (even as "you don't get it anyway" chances)... it would be better. And easier to accept the predictable failure of participating in events of that type without paying.
I think I'll pass next "lottery" event.

#2 04-09-2012 15:39:32

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : Balance of event rewards

really , after 2 lottery events , light/dark and this stranger events , i really don't want this kind of event anymore .

The effort you have to put to a random card is too damn high and the reward just sucks .

They should have let us get a random collector card for every 30 shards or 99 cards , no need to put any legendary or [card]Scargh[/card]

Really , i just want to have some ceremonial for my runic deck .

I enjoyed the mekalchemist event , easy , fast , fun . The prices is nice , i can choose to use feez or not .

They should let us be able to do the event for at least 2-3 weeks , . I gives the players feel more comfortable to finish the event and the developers have more time to create good events .

Im feeling that Feerik is pushing themselves too hard , all the contents had to be done to add to the game . It is really hard to make any good with just a small group .

Slow down

Dernière modification par iQuit (04-09-2012 15:44:11)

#3 06-09-2012 05:15:57

ioxygen
Campeur
Lieu : Malaysia
Site Web

Re : Balance of event rewards

iQuit a écrit :

They should let us be able to do the event for at least 2-3 weeks , . I gives the players feel more comfortable to finish the event and the developers have more time to create good events .

Im feeling that Feerik is pushing themselves too hard , all the contents had to be done to add to the game . It is really hard to make any good with just a small group .

Slow down

Agreed. Not everyone is free in their time to play hours of eredan a day. I mean we all still gotta go out and play some time. And if it forces people to buy feez throught that method, it is kind of a pusher which leads to people just ignoring an event not worth any effort - whether time or feez involved.

I'm on deviantart too. Freelancer.
ioxygen.deviantart.com

Pied de page des forums