Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 24-09-2012 00:18:07

MerlinCross
Guémélite

Re : Turning the game better.

pikadusk a écrit :

For the 3 you mentioned I would automatically suggest a tank deck since you seem to be losing against high damage decks with low defense.  A pack, Kotoba warriors, S.A.R.A.H., or a Queen deck should do find.  Maybe even a last man standing deck from Sap.

Really really REALLY getting off topic now. This isn't the point and to no derail it more from the creator, I'm out.

Adventure mode - made to have players try new decks. But Bosses are unbeatable.

#52 24-09-2012 02:10:53

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

This topic is about Making the game less Capitalist or discuss about how hard are the adventure mode? I don't to be a dickhead, but please some focus...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#53 24-09-2012 17:59:43

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

I created a post with constructive ideas on how to improve the game here http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=49529

#54 25-09-2012 20:48:00

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Stormholt a écrit :

Well, this topic seems to be ignored by feerik, so i'm going to revive it.

Now that feerik has ended the Clan module, i really think that they should start to think better about the game markerting.

As i said on my sugestion, a device to recognize the IP's to make the Adventure mode cards seable should be the priority at the moment. Well i'm posting this at sunday, and feerik will work on monday, so i really wish to Sapphon or Dimizar(who are the link between we(Players) and you(Feerik) to send this to the Devs. You can see that the situation is getting little bad to the side of Feerik. The players are not satisfied, and it seems that you guys just don't care... it seems that we are just serve to spend Feez... Feerik, you guys may think: "Oh this guy again with his bla, bla." Well, this post got and the "Impossible unless you pay" topic got a lot of opnions, this is not enought to show our outrage? What we have to do to be recognized here?

Well, that's all, i'll stop or i'll spend more 1:30 into something that goes unnoticed.

Okay, this was turned unnoticed, so it is again, READ DAMN FEERIK.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#55 25-09-2012 23:15:15

Ochrasy
Campeur

Stormholt a écrit :
Stormholt a écrit :

Well, this topic seems to be ignored by feerik, so i'm going to revive it.

Now that feerik has ended the Clan module, i really think that they should start to think better about the game markerting.

As i said on my sugestion, a device to recognize the IP's to make the Adventure mode cards seable should be the priority at the moment. Well i'm posting this at sunday, and feerik will work on monday, so i really wish to Sapphon or Dimizar(who are the link between we(Players) and you(Feerik) to send this to the Devs. You can see that the situation is getting little bad to the side of Feerik. The players are not satisfied, and it seems that you guys just don't care... it seems that we are just serve to spend Feez... Feerik, you guys may think: "Oh this guy again with his bla, bla." Well, this post got and the "Impossible unless you pay" topic got a lot of opnions, this is not enought to show our outrage? What we have to do to be recognized here?

Well, that's all, i'll stop or i'll spend more 1:30 into something that goes unnoticed.

Okay, this was turned unnoticed, so it is again, READ DAMN FEERIK.

well, right now the people is fascinated with the clan module, so for a while nobody will care... I keep thinking, sooo much potential of the game going to waste... it could be the biggest iTCG game in the net, but naaa the staff doesn't really want that (well, i bet they want it, just they are narrow minded...) so, up up up to topics like this...

#56 30-09-2012 00:15:27

Ochrasy
Campeur

so what

Pied de page des forums