Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-08-2012 17:00:58

illialef
Ptit nouveau

Update for corruptions

I secretly wishes the corruption deck would be as good as back in the days so here are my ideas for a few cards to help boost it. Beware I'm no good with naming cards:

Obviously we would need another GOOD nehant guem mage. And why not using the opportunity to create a little synergy with the undead nehant?

Shubtazel the corrupt (level 3)
race: Nehant guem/undead
class: Mage
Sex: male
Spirit: 3
Att: 2/5
Def: 2
Life: 14
If Shubtazel plays an undead action, he has -1 damage suffered this turn.
turn 2-4-7: choose a corruption spell in play or your discard pile. It returns to owners deck.

He's order are at the same time as [card]Nehantic receptacle[/card] (except the last one) so you have to make a choice either damage or more spells.

The Soul Chill
guild: nehantist
class: any
unique item dagger
Dual wield
The opposing character have spirit -1 until the end of the fight.
If player by Shubtazel, The opposing character have spirit -1 until the end of the game.
chain

Fueling up the abyss
class: mage
nehant spell
Select all corruptions in play. They are copied on the same target, then discarded. The copies stay in play. Spells that were already copies are not affected by this spell.

The idea of this spell is to be able to have a few spells in your discard so you can either play them with [card]entropy[/card], get them back with[card] a new start[/card] or [card]break the second chain[/card], even with [card]In the name of nehant[/card] (that is pretty weak since corruptions usually hit the discard pile after the order bonuses are still possible).

Link to the lower planes
spell nehantic corruption
Choose a living character and attach this card to him.
The character becomes an undead in addition to all his existing races. If the character is a nehant mage, he also becomes a necromancian.
Permanent.

This looks much like [card]Neither dead nor alive[/card]. The idea is to help making synergy between corruption and undead decks, so more cards to be sure the synergy works. It is also a bit better since it helps we are legion.

Parkinson curse
This card attaches to the opposing character.
At the end of the turn, every permanent cards played by that character has 1 chance out of 3 to be discarded.
Permanent.

I thought terror wasn't enough. Nehant mage need to be able to discard opposing cards even though it is not directly, otherwise they will stay weak.

Incapacitate curse
At the start of the fight, the opposing character suffers 4+X direct damage, where X is the number of corruption attached to your character. Every other damages done by your character is prevented (0).
Permanent.

I know this sounds very powerfull, but nehant mages die so fast against the pack or pirate marauder that I tought it needed a little help. It can also be a double edge blade if you manage to prevent the other characters from doing damages more than 5. The +X damages is to prevent the player from over abusing of [card]vital syphon[/card]

Burden of life
Double all characteristic penalities on the character.
Permanent.

It looks like [card]hand of Death[/card], but hands of death is so damn weak... And this stays in the spirit of nehant corruptions!

Draining the corrupt
spell nehantic
Unique
Your character suffer 3 direct damages.
Select the next two nehantic corruptions playable by your character in your deck. They are played. They are discarded at the beginning of the next turn.

Maybe a little overpowered, but hey, you need to compete against [card]crystal storm[/card] or the pack warriors!

Hitting the wall
spell nehantic
Remove all corruptions attached to the opposing character.
All these corruptions are then reattached and activate immediatly.

So let me know what you think. I had this in mind for a couple of days now and I wanted to share.

#2 31-08-2012 16:24:13

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Re : Update for corruptions

These are all great ideas. I think they need another mage that is not legendary

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#3 31-08-2012 17:02:39

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Re : Update for corruptions

mpandelidis a écrit :

These are all great ideas. I think they need another mage that is not legendary

+1 Infortunally, if you want a decent Corruption deck, you need receptacle, would be nice a good 3 new mages without necromancian...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums