Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#76 28-08-2012 08:57:00

Damncaster
Solarian

Re : Amnezy Suspensions till September 25th

Teremune a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Now the question. Were in the Eredan iTCG rules says that no player as the right to support a friend at a tournament by sacrificing is own score?
Seriously that rule exists? I don´t think so but please come here and explain it to me.

I'll just say this : where does it say you can play as a team in a solo player tournament. Did you see "team tournament" mentioned anywhere ?

We've directly and indirectly warned your teammates at least 2 or 3 times. If they still want to abuse, that's their choice. But there's no point in complaining.

Hey, if they were warned, with how the rules are written, I see no issue with them being banned. 

I don't see an issue here.  I don't see anything wrong with them contesting the ban either if they can prove they didn't exploit, said issue.  but yeah there's way too much hate said on here because some folks can't converse in an adult manner...but they might be kids anyways so who knows.

Like i always say... Sh** Happens...

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#77 29-08-2012 07:16:36

nemoutopia
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :

There's no "Brazillian" lenguage, in Brazil we speak portuguese as Portugal and Angola smile

You probably also thing that Britons and Americans speak the same language...that's funny!

Yeah, okay, it's technically the difference between 'dialects', but the point is that there are entire conversations that happen on one side of the ocean most (if not all) people from the other side will not understand AT ALL...and vice versa in both the Brazil-Portugal example and the America-Britain example.

Dernière modification par nemoutopia (29-08-2012 07:18:21)

#78 29-08-2012 10:05:22

Poptolev
Guémélite

I pretty much stopped reading after Sapphon's post. So much incompentence ?!

As much as I hate the group players, as long as there is no rule against it they are in their own right. That's why there are rules. You can't just punish someone and tell them "You had to read our mind and play like we wanted to, despite the fact we didn't publicly stated the game should be played like this".

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#79 29-08-2012 10:10:12

yannsolo2001
Guild Leader

Read again.

At least Zurga's post. You'll get the point.

Zurga a écrit :

OK, No-one was warned ?
Not in his language ?
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 91#p495991

Remember the 6th of February...

NB (new rules of the Amnezy tournament): In order to fight agreements in tournaments, we modify rules for Elo gain, when two players fight together several times. When a player (A) beats a player (B) in tournaments with Elo ranking, if the two players play another time together and the player (A) wins the fight, the Elo gain is divided by 2, and again divided by 2 if they fight together and that the player (A) wins again, etc. This malus will return to zero as soon as the player (B) wins a game against the player (A).

Moreover we reinforce our anti-cheat process. A rules abuse can be punished from a ban for tournaments to a ban from the game.

Dernière modification par yannsolo2001 (29-08-2012 10:12:33)

#80 29-08-2012 19:57:37

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

3 Things

1) You don't apply law principles to online games and their management.

2) The reasoning behind this punishment seems logical to me, someone was abusing, got caught, gets punished.

3) Punishment was incredibly lighter than it should have been. You guys should be thanking the staff for not perma-banning your accounts from the game.

#81 30-08-2012 00:41:21

Damncaster
Solarian

Lulosaurio a écrit :

3 Things

2) The reasoning behind this punishment seems logical to me, someone was abusing, got caught, gets punished.

3) Punishment was incredibly lighter than it should have been. You guys should be thanking the staff for not perma-banning your accounts from the game.

It´s all about money ._. . Imagine what would happen if they ban players? Just imagine ...

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#82 30-08-2012 08:10:17

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :
Lulosaurio a écrit :

3 Things

It´s all about money ._. . Imagine what would happen if they ban players? Just imagine ...

But if people keep exploiting things other people will quit the game so...just imagine....

#83 30-08-2012 08:36:52

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Teremune a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :
Lulosaurio a écrit :

3 Things

But if people keep exploiting things other people will quit the game so...just imagine....

EXPLOITERS must have lesson to learn.

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

Pied de page des forums