Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-08-2012 09:41:20

iQuit
Guémélite

My Runic priest deck

Really enjoy playing these priests . Running some new cards from the recent updates

gXvUU213.png
JHQE0N9e.png
DGkDjHWC.png

3 [card]Ceremonial[/card]
3 [card]Aura of the goddess[/card]
2 [card]Skirmish[/card] ( 1 Core 1 Nox)
2 [card]Rune Craft[/card] ( Core )
2 [card]Runic Training [/card]
2 [card]Omniscience [/card]
1 [card]War Cry[/card] ( Core )
1 [card]Divine Light[/card]
1 [card]Runification[/card]
1 [card]Priest Dialem[/card]
1 [card]Temple of the goddess[/card]
1 [card]Extinction [/card]

This deck focuses on AoE buff with [card]Omniscience [/card] , [card]Runic Training [/card] ... my characters can last very long thanks to [card]Divine Light[/card] and [card]Rune Craft[/card]  while doing very high damage :  [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] , [card]Skirmish[/card]
I use [card]Extinction [/card] because Kotoba warrior and The Pack are always my problems because of their insanely high defense .

Could i have some suggestions to improve the deck ?

#2 27-08-2012 11:41:48

PredatorArk
Voyageur

Re : My Runic priest deck

I use Runic Priests and i enjoy them too especially since i came 4th place on a tournament of a million.

I would recommend [card]Runic Support[/card] (cor)x1 cause it works well with [card]Runic Training[/card]. ^^

#3 08-09-2012 13:52:18

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : My Runic priest deck

wow just discovered that omniscience gives you + 2 spirit and defense when played by Sapient or Coranthia because of Sapient's ability and omniscience copies Sanquinam's warrior class .

amazing

Dernière modification par iQuit (08-09-2012 13:53:14)

Pied de page des forums