Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 26-08-2012 15:09:10

iQuit
Guémélite

Immortal question

I kinda like the character design of the Immortal and i'm trying to make one . But i have some questions :

- Is [card]Solaris[/card] a must ? Same for [card]Support of the gods[/card]
- Are they competitive ? Can they beat some meta decks like the pack or kotoba weapon ?
- What can they do against high defense characters ( without [card]Solaris[/card] )
- Are they fun to play ?
- Can i make an Immortal deck with 100k or less ?

#2 26-08-2012 15:13:59

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Re : Immortal question

yes solaris is a must...
support of the god I don't know but I think it fits so perfectly in the deck...
They are not super competitive (but with an optimised deck, 1700 looks reachable...).
But I do think they can beat the pack (IDK for kotoba warrior since the new AAV is pretty strong...)
They can't do anything against high defense without solaris...
I don't play them but they look realy fun to play.

You can make an immortal deck for 100k, as you can make a pack deck for 100k...
It will just suck... wink

Dernière modification par skadooosh (26-08-2012 15:14:57)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#3 26-08-2012 16:25:06

skadooosh
Eredanien

Innariel a écrit :

And then I'm like, Wait, all nomad decks basically require Solaris since its insane...

Solaris is good only with high attack character. It's useless with temple guardian...
But indeed, it's a must have in both eclipse and immortal...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 26-08-2012 17:57:18

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

skadooosh a écrit :

yes solaris is a must...

not really since you open a lot of ways for healing... i would rather say solaris is a must for elo... in level room you can win most games without

skadooosh a écrit :

support of the god I don't know but I think it fits so perfectly in the deck...

the card fits in quite well like skadooosh says but its the same as with solaris... for elo you will need some... for level room its fine without

skadooosh a écrit :

They are not super competitive (but with an optimised deck, 1700 looks reachable...).
But I do think they can beat the pack (IDK for kotoba warrior since the new AAV is pretty strong...)

i m not playing them in elo because i dont like elo but they are highly competive against almost anything that you can find in the level room... of course you can be defeated like any other deck as well but there is nothing but a few legendaries that totally scare me of fighting them

skadooosh a écrit :

They can't do anything against high defense without solaris...

this is wrong... first of all there are some cards that help against high defence like [card]phantasmagoria[/card] or [card]under the sun[/card] even though i m not playing the later.... but there is one really handy card for you which is [card]dersertification[/card]... 3 of them in your deck and played quite early so that you are set up for a long lasting fight... because thats what immortals are: they are outlasting the enemy and getting stronger in the progress of the match

skadooosh a écrit :

You can make an immortal deck for 100k, as you can make a pack deck for 100k...
It will just suck... wink

this is something like a universal rule in eredan... the more you spend the better your deck is supposed to be... sometimes the rule has its flaw but overall you can stick to it...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#5 26-08-2012 18:57:33

ollrek
Guémélite

I think that you can make a solid immortal deck with 100k and without solaris since the characters are quite good.

But solid means 1700 Elo~, maybe more 1800~ if upgraded with solaris and more expensive cards.

IRC Eredan - http://webchat.quakenet.org/ Channel : eredan
Blog Eredan - http://eitcg.blogspot.com/ (By izZy)

"There are only two rules of tactics: never be without a plan, and never rely on it."

#6 26-08-2012 18:59:20

skadooosh
Eredanien

ollrek a écrit :

But solid means 1700 Elo~, maybe more 1800~ if upgraded with solaris and more expensive cards.

Don't dream to much man, immortal won't go 1800 elo...

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#7 26-08-2012 19:05:00

ollrek
Guémélite

1800 seems pretty reachable to me in the end of the week. I manage to get at 1750 level with basic immortal archetype which i played only for a trophee with no metagame adaptation.

So maybe not 1800+ but with balls and good build i think you can get 1800.

IRC Eredan - http://webchat.quakenet.org/ Channel : eredan
Blog Eredan - http://eitcg.blogspot.com/ (By izZy)

"There are only two rules of tactics: never be without a plan, and never rely on it."

#8 04-09-2012 08:04:30

magius
Solarian

Tried and tested Immortals. Yep, Solaris is a must (just like with any Nomad decks). Lack of defence in general for Nomad means that they need to heal more often. Immortal requires cards like Solaris to survive end game.

Healing 1 or 2 per turn for one of the character do not make them Immortal sad.

And yes... [card]Divine armor of Naptys[/card] is very much needed as well.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 04-09-2012 13:53:47

iQuit
Guémélite

i demand a solaris in nomad starter booster .

#10 05-09-2012 08:16:36

magius
Solarian

iQuit a écrit :

I agree sad. Nomads need more cards like Solaris. Not to mention it is almost an auto-loss against the Elfines!

#11 05-09-2012 14:57:46

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

magius a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

I agree sad. Nomads need more cards like Solaris. Not to mention it is almost an auto-loss against the Elfines!

Lies!

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#12 05-09-2012 16:53:34

Darken Rahl
Campeur

Santuros a écrit :
magius a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

Lies!

i have played immortales with out solaris and do very well i have reached 1780 elo with them there healing with sandstorm works very well solaris help but not nessisary

#13 06-09-2012 08:12:00

magius
Solarian

Santuros a écrit :
magius a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

Lies!

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not big_smile With 0 defense, it is almost an auto-loss against Quick Draw deck unless you can set up quickly with armors tongue

Dernière modification par magius (06-09-2012 08:12:37)

#14 06-09-2012 08:44:21

Calandra
Gardien

depends which nomads u play against quick draw... with eclipse i m losing a fair amount... but with immortals i would at best call it an even match... temple guardians actually are quite viable against multi hitters

#15 06-09-2012 08:55:04

magius
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

depends which nomads u play against quick draw... with eclipse i m losing a fair amount... but with immortals i would at best call it an even match... temple guardians actually are quite viable against multi hitters

I agree Temple Guardians are quite viable against multi-hitters. I still feel Immortals need to rely on the Divine Armor Of Naptys and Domination to survive.

#16 06-09-2012 09:04:05

Calandra
Gardien

dont forget [card]phantasmorgia[/card]... 3 rounds of +2 def for each of yours... also vizier is nice using desertification and his turn bonus... urakia heals a lot due to multi hits when she is out of combat... i really would say its possible to get at least 50% win rate against multi hits

#17 06-09-2012 11:03:49

magius
Solarian

Calandra a écrit :

dont forget [card]phantasmorgia[/card]... 3 rounds of +2 def for each of yours... also vizier is nice using desertification and his turn bonus... urakia heals a lot due to multi hits when she is out of combat... i really would say its possible to get at least 50% win rate against multi hits

In the process of playing the Immortals and levelling Ba-Sthet, it is not difficult to fall back in love in their characters and how their cards interacted with each other.

Even without fully levelled Ba-Sthet, the Immortals hold their ground very well against very common The Pack decks in level rooms (as they are all Warriors).

Pied de page des forums