Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 23-08-2012 15:46:06

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

August 23rd 2012 : Heroism

news_heroro.jpg

From now on and until Thursday August 30th at 9:00 AM (French time), a new trophy is available.

You can take part in the trophy during that precise lapse of time, after that it will not be available anymore. You can also buy this trophy for 199 fee'z and acquire the title and the card associated with it.

Cumulate 120 points.
At the end of each game:
you earn 1 point for each one of your characters who has doubled at least one of his printed Attack, Defense or Spirit characteristics (the printed characteristic must be equal to 2 at least).
You earn 6 additional points if these 3 characteristics have been doubled on one of your characters during the game.
You earn 5 points if you play Champion versus Champion, Eradication or Sacrifice.(Each card will be taken into account once).
You must play against different players.

You will earn the card [card]Heroism[/card] and the title: The Heroic one.

WOIhS2jK.png

[card]Heroism[/card]. Action. collector. Unique. Warrior. Your character's Defense equals twice his printed Defense. Chain if your character's printed Defense is inferior to 4.

Enjoy the game!

Collectionneur de cartes

#2 23-08-2012 16:30:19

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : August 23rd 2012 : Heroism

Storyline update time.

Some of you can remember that we left the Runic legion somewhere in the desert with a big fight coming [card]Champion versus champion[/card] with Eilos facing Nebsen the Sphinx of Ra.

So if you look carefully the card, somewhere in the crowd you will find Privus. I guess he is the 235th on the left at third row.
Privus the gladiator see his fellow Lord Eilos entering the circle of combat.
This lead him to old times when they where young and carefree.
All they want were fun and adrenaline.

Back in these times. Sorry for the ones who wants the end of combat with Nebsen.
Eilos and Privus are friends, they do a lot of stupid thing as all young boys.
This time, they go in the cave of a big cat with 3 heads : the  Lion of Atios.
Actually, the poor lion is blocked in a small part of the Tantad's desert and can't go away to kill people.
Anyway, there is always people who wants some glory trying to kill him.
The two boys (human and Minotaur) want to see the monster.
Big time, they found it and the bottom half of something that appears to have been a soldier before the lion eats the head and the chest.
Small boys, big cat, fast run with big cat after boys, they succeed to escape into a small tunnel they used to arrive near the monster's cave.

Years later, Eilos is now Runic Warrior and a good one, he is in the middle of an arena defeating his tenth opponent in a row.
He wants to have the Tavros's rune that the Runic-Lord keeps in this area.
But ten is not the good number, an eleventh opponent enters in the arena, a Minotaur this time. Of course under the armour and behind the blades stands Privus.
The two old friends are happy to fight each others (The gods are watching and they are judging).
During the fight they chat a little about the old times and the reasons why Eilos is here for the rune.
Eilos says that he wants the rune to kill the lion of Atios who has recently escaped from his cave and begin to kill a lot of people.
The name of the Lion freezes Privus for enough time.
Eilos succeeds to enter under his guard and make him fall on the ground.
Eilos is declared winner and received the rune on his back.
With the rune, he faces the lion. And all the good bards and all the good legends of Tantad remember the great fight it was. With Eilos becoming Runic-Lord for his success.
The gods watched Eilos and judged him.

Back to present.
Nebsen and Eilos begin their fight under the sight of the gods and their judgement.
Nebsen is defending himself and studies Eilos's attacks.
After some time, he makes his attacks and show his superiority.
Eilos's blades are cutting the air, but nothing else. Nebsen uses only his fists.
Privus succeeds to say to Eilos to leave his weapons and use his fists too, with the help of the Tavros's rune, he can win.
Eilos do it and the fight continues hand against hand.
Nebsen feels the time is arrived for his plan.
He seems to loose and admits defeat.
The Runic legion is happy of this win.
Eilos asks Nebsen to honor his word and show him the Yellow crystals fallen from sky : Ra's tears.
He asks and his wishes is granted.
the sand make a wall around the Runic Legion.
They are transported to another place.
Nebsen disappears. Eilos loose consciousness.
All the priest of the Runic Legion are confused : they could not feel again the gods, the theurgies are not working any more.
They are alone, they are without chief, they have to find a way to come back to home.

And ....  nothing else for this week. wink
Will Eilos wake up ?
Will Nebsen's plan work as intended even we don't know what is intended ?
Will Eilos be friend with cats in the future or will he try to kill all cats as they were big ones ?
All the answers and much more in a future storyline update big_smile

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 23-08-2012 17:36:15

Limestone
Solarian

So the big cat was inspired from hydra and namean lion, why the heads didn't grow back?

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 23-08-2012 18:06:03

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Limestone a écrit :

So the big cat was inspired from hydra and namean lion, why the heads didn't grow back?

More Cerberus for me ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerberus ), mixed with the twelves labor of Herakles and Nemean lion.

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 23-08-2012 18:36:47

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

So if you look carefully the card, somewhere in the crowd you will find Privus. I guess he is the 235th on the left at third row.

He's at 234th...

Blinds... tongue

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 23-08-2012 19:02:09

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Do you get a point for each TIME you double a printed stat, or for each CHARACTER?  Because, if it's character, the max number of points you could get in any battle would be 3... Meaning you need at least 40 battles to complete the trophy.

#7 23-08-2012 19:12:56

zhichen
Campeur

it seemed that nomad with zero defence cant get any point for this.. 0 * 2 oso 0..
headache..

#8 23-08-2012 19:13:51

Inukai
Campeur

I guess it's each time you get a double printed stat, because i get 9 points per game with my guem trackers.

#9 23-08-2012 19:15:08

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

each charakter 1 point, and once per duel 6 if all stats of one doubled.
means maximum 9 points per duel ( + 3 times 5 for the special cards )

btw: i finished WT in time.
runic priest are doing well here.^^
guemtrackers or shadowside should work too.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#10 23-08-2012 19:39:37

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

Innariel a écrit :
Aigle1705 a écrit :

runic priest are doing well here.^^

I haven't gotten around to tinkering with my rune priests yet, but I've had plenty of fun with human warriors and minotaurs.

Quick question though: Is skirmish amazing in rune priests? It seems like it would be and its definitely been pulling its weight in the other two decks.

dont know how it should be.. priests have no permanent atk-boost, and even if the maximum of 4 sucks..
[card]the gods keep us...[/card] is the only good new thing for priest imho.
and the lifing blades if rune wins.

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#11 23-08-2012 21:25:06

DaRkStAr666
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Austria
Site Web

wb work well too

#12 23-08-2012 21:32:48

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

DaRkStAr666 a écrit :

wb work well too

Yea, when i noticed, i already got done 50% of the thophy xD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#13 23-08-2012 23:27:59

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Apparently the undead can be very heroic too.  I mean I am having smoothe sailing with my necromancers.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

Pied de page des forums