Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-08-2012 22:57:32

Damncaster
Solarian

The Staff

I don´t know how the staff works but it seems it works really bad. More than a month ago my account was hacked and i lost 3 solaris, i explained everything in a ticket i sent to the staff, none answered but i talked with Kahouet at facebook and the problem was solved, but the solaris problem remained so they told me to send a e-mail to Sapphoon bout the problem wich said he was under the case (not questioning Sapphon´s job) and i think he was doing his job, the worst par of it is that the staff took more than a month to have Sapphon say to me that they won´t give me back those 3 soalris i lost and i´m really mad bout it, they shold said that at the very begining because at that time the rest of the eclipse cards worth some money and now i can´t have at least 20% of the money i invested doing the deck.
Sapphon once said me he isn´t directly from the Feerik Staff and i got confused... why then they have the Staff sign at the forum? This is something the Staff really needs to change, i know the company is small, u must have lots of cards to draw but who play´s those cards are the players who also buy cards for the company and they need to be listened so i recomend a member of the staff to run the forum and give direct answers to to really important issues.
I´m still waiting for a direct e-mail from the staff bout my problem and i hope this doesn´t happen with other players.

PS: This ain´t a rage post, players also need to be respected by the staff.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#2 14-08-2012 05:16:05

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Staff

Saphon and a bunch of other people with the dark red windows are moderators, not staff. If I'm not mistaking they are hired by the staff but don't have control over the game. They are knowledgeable and interact with the staff but their main job on the forums is to reduce confusion and help people with questions. A lot of what they do has to do with translations as they all speak multiple languages, you can see what moderators are active on each language under the headings for the sections.

#3 14-08-2012 06:56:37

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

Ellias a écrit :

Saphon and a bunch of other people with the dark red windows are moderators, not staff. If I'm not mistaking they are hired by the staff but don't have control over the game. They are knowledgeable and interact with the staff but their main job on the forums is to reduce confusion and help people with questions. A lot of what they do has to do with translations as they all speak multiple languages, you can see what moderators are active on each language under the headings for the sections.

lol sapphon is not a moderator, he is the community manager. He's part of the staff, but don't have control over the game (that I grant you)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#4 14-08-2012 15:39:00

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :

lol sapphon is not a moderator, he is the community manager. He's part of the staff, but don't have control over the game (that I grant you)

Same basic concept, same rules apply.

#5 14-08-2012 15:42:29

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Ellias a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

sort of, a pretty big difference is staff gets paid whereas mods do not.

#6 14-08-2012 16:09:40

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

UIA a écrit :
Ellias a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

sort of, a pretty big difference is staff gets paid whereas mods do not.

True, but he still would have had no means to help in the situation.

#7 14-08-2012 18:05:11

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

well he does. A lot more than the moderator. Moderators are here to "protect" the forum. Sapphon is here to be the bond between staff and player.

I really don't see how you can compare those two functions.

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#8 14-08-2012 18:19:53

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Both operate mainly on the forums.

Moderators protect the integrity of the forum whereas Saphon works as a bond between the staff and player. They both work towards improving the player's/ reader's experience.

Also, saphon was a moderator for a long time and was promoted relatively recently. (something I overlooked) He does more now but his general interactions on the forum have remained relatively similar.

#9 14-08-2012 18:32:01

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Sapphon never was moderator on this forum.

Collectionneur de cartes

#10 14-08-2012 18:43:02

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Zurga a écrit :

Okay, not i'm real confused...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#11 14-08-2012 20:55:16

Damncaster
Solarian

.__________________.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#12 14-08-2012 20:58:31

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

.__________________.

Now its a wale big_smile

----------------

Intopic: Okay, so what Sapphon is? He's a Unicorn? OH OMG HE's A UNICORN

Everything went so clear...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#13 15-08-2012 04:03:49

Ellias
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :

Hrm...  My mistake. Sorry.

Pied de page des forums