Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 12-08-2012 12:26:36

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

ourenos

i always wondering what's up with extra damage i got everything i fought ourenos.
does he always dealt extra attack every time one of his characters die,even when he is not in combat??because that's just f*ck up!!

#2 12-08-2012 12:30:33

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Re : ourenos

free_seller a écrit :

i always wondering what's up with extra damage i got everything i fought ourenos.
does he always dealt extra attack every time one of his characters die,even when he is not in combat??because that's just f*ck up!!

he does deal damage everytime one of his team mates die even when out of combat.

#3 12-08-2012 12:51:24

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Teremune a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :

he does deal damage everytime one of his team mates die even when out of combat.

that explains everything,,,that's some crazy shit feerik put on!!they should banned the warrior's heritage,not keep the totems in elo.
the warrior"s heritage is like quick draw level two

#4 12-08-2012 16:56:34

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

free_seller a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :

that explains everything,,,that's some crazy shit feerik put on!!they should banned the warrior's heritage,not keep the totems in elo.

Legendary....

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#5 13-08-2012 01:07:39

Shiel
Voyageur

There is a reason why its price keeps staying at 1million

#6 13-08-2012 01:35:40

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :

Legendary....

if thats the reason to say how powerful it is the legendary Iro and Nehant recepticle should be redone

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#7 13-08-2012 03:04:00

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

vampiricshaman a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :

Legendary....

if thats the reason to say how powerful it is the legendary Iro and Nehant recepticle should be redone

HA! For nehant receptacle?? that bitch kills you in one turn plus he heals nice

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#8 13-08-2012 06:52:04

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :
vampiricshaman a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

Legendary....

HA! For nehant receptacle?? that bitch kills you in one turn plus he heals nice

Really? What set up you got cause I need to modify my deck then. The biggest problem with receptacle is that he cant choose the card he picks. I've had that loose me the game plenty of times because I've got 2 demonic portals in my had and he grabs a second one switching attack values back with his opponent. I agree, Iro and Receptacle got the short end of the stick being the first legends. The kept getting more and more powerful.

#9 13-08-2012 08:41:35

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

I'd say zil is pretty low too maybe not as much as iro and receptacle, but when I look at amyral and ourenos... (come on he has  lowest generat stats and a power which is useful once in 3 matches...)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 13-08-2012 09:22:42

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :

I'd say zil is pretty low too maybe not as much as iro and receptacle, but when I look at amyral and ourenos... (come on he has  lowest generat stats and a power which is useful once in 3 matches...)

true, Living shadow's power usually only effects his second battle in which he usually dies. I think Feerik needs to take an overall look at all of the guild legendaries to make them balanced as a whole. OPilkim, Killicrew and Ourenos are all VERY powerful with VERY useful powers.

Also, two words that will bring Iro up to legendary status... Quadruple wield.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (13-08-2012 09:58:41)

#11 13-08-2012 10:32:43

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

hotfoot a écrit :

Really? What set up you got cause I need to modify my deck then. The biggest problem with receptacle is that he cant choose the card he picks. I've had that loose me the game plenty of times because I've got 2 demonic portals in my had and he grabs a second one switching attack values back with his opponent. I agree, Iro and Receptacle got the short end of the stick being the first legends. The kept getting more and more powerful.

It never occured to you that he wasn't meant to be played with Demon may rise / demonic portal ?
I don't have the card but I have lost enough fights against well built Receptacle deck to tell you he's a real pain in the ass.

To get back to the subject, I agree that Ourenos and Pilkim are the strongest. Ourenos is even better than Pilkim because he can be used in multiple decks and not just one as is Pilkim.
I also find pathetic that Feerik had to create 2 non-Kotoba weapons to try and make Iro a bit stronger.

#12 13-08-2012 10:41:01

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

JarodG64 a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

It never occured to you that he wasn't meant to be played with Demon may rise / demonic portal ?
I don't have the card but I have lost enough fights against well built Receptacle deck to tell you he's a real pain in the ass.

To get back to the subject, I agree that Ourenos and Pilkim are the strongest. Ourenos is even better than Pilkim because he can be used in multiple decks and not just one as is Pilkim.
I also find pathetic that Feerik had to create 2 non-Kotoba weapons to try and make Iro a bit stronger.

it goes like this:
1.super op almighty ourenos
2.rather op killicrew
3.the shadow(sorry i forgot him)
4.ok pilkim(he's not that strong atm)

i don't know iro grows stronger too,,one iro got in top ten last week

Dernière modification par free_seller (13-08-2012 10:49:16)

#13 13-08-2012 10:43:44

skadooosh
Eredanien

free_seller a écrit :

He got better, it doesn't mean he got OP (I'd say he is a really good rare. But definitively not a legendary...)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#14 13-08-2012 10:52:47

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :

He got better, it doesn't mean he got OP (I'd say he is a really good rare. But definitively not a legendary...)

yeah he isn't really mean to be legendary,,i haven't lost againts him yet,even i don't use any legendary charachter
the latest the legendary comes,,the stronger they are,,,,lets jut wait for another op nomad legendary

#15 13-08-2012 10:53:48

skadooosh
Eredanien

I think after ourénos, they'll be a lot more careful... (or at least I hope so.)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#16 13-08-2012 11:05:52

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

skadooosh a écrit :

I think after ourénos, they'll be a lot more careful... (or at least I hope so.)

yeah that just sad that the old cards are uselles now,,i think i'm the only one old schooler who doesn't use any card from act 6,,ok there was one dragon knight,,but he got dumped in the last day,,,too many ourenos running around wildly in elo

they should like make a special tournament where only act1 or 2,3,4,5,6 cards allowed.bcoz the new cards will just destroy everything every two weeks

#17 13-08-2012 11:16:05

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

JarodG64 a écrit :
hotfoot a écrit :

Say what you will about him being played with DMR/DP It's CLEAR he's made for a corruption deck. An even though those two cards are staples of that deck it's not the only way him grabbing a random card can ruin your strategy. I've also had him grab cards like [card]Break the second chain[/card] when there's nothing in the discard. Or grabbing a second [card]desolation of the heart[/card], (which sucked even more with the bug and COMPLETELY ruins corruption strategies).Or lets say I go the other rought since I have two Desolations in my hand and don't play either expecting him to grab it himself, 2 out of three chance he does. But guess what, he doesn't, strategy ruined. My point is that his biggest strength can also be his biggest weakness. I'm not saying he's weak, but he's definitely second weakest after Iro as far as the legends go.

#18 13-08-2012 11:18:41

skadooosh
Eredanien

free_seller a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

yeah that just sad that the old cards are uselles now,,i think i'm the only one old schooler who doesn't use any card from act 6,,ok there was one dragon knight,,but he got dumped in the last day,,,too many ourenos running around wildly in elo

they should like make a special tournament where only act1 or 2,3,4,5,6 cards allowed.bcoz the new cards will just destroy everything every two weeks

I would prefer a tourney were only rare cards from last act are forbiden.
(but maybe still ban indigestion and general fray...)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#19 13-08-2012 11:24:11

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

free_seller a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :
free_seller a écrit :

yeah he isn't really mean to be legendary,,i haven't lost againts him yet,even i don't use any legendary charachter
the latest the legendary comes,,the stronger they are,,,,lets jut wait for another op nomad legendary

This is SO true, that's why I think they should just rebalance all the legendaries as a whole. They should all be strong as Orenos or weak as Iro ( hopefully somewhere in between though).

#20 13-08-2012 11:32:12

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

What's hapening, is that the decks are becoming outdated very easy... You know that Pilkim / Receptacle are good, but they dont rule on the ELO today, but they already ruled one day... This is kinda bad to see... You know, you see a supa modafocking OP card turn trash after 1 month... And it not get bad, its becuz the other decks become more OP, someday this big snowball will crash, is now when feerik make some changes... I'm not saying that the changes aren't good, but if they left it to the last day, you can see a lot of complaints...

My opnion:

Feerik should stop making counter to OP cards whit another OP cards, this will only turn everything on a big snowball, they should change it, on the start, when they see that it's OP, and not a simple ban on ELO, there's more people on level room and on other tournament...

Dernière modification par Stormholt (13-08-2012 11:39:59)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#21 13-08-2012 11:43:07

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

Stormholt a écrit :

What's hapening, is that the decks are becoming outdated very easy... You know that Pilkim / Receptacle are good, but they dont rule on the ELO today, but they already ruled one day... This is kinda bad to see... You know, you see a supa modafocking OP card turn trash after 1 month... And it not get bad, its becuz the other decks become more OP, someday this big snowball will crash...

yeah sadly that's how this game runs,if you don't have any update,you have to struggle hard!!
that's why a new tournament is required,where only cards from their act allowed,so the new cards won't affect it.but please not weekend tournament with 10000 crystal entry,lol

Pied de page des forums