Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-08-2012 02:56:52

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Zil Priest deck idea

After browsing through both the English and French forum (with google translate), it seems that most Zil Priest deck either has the composition of

N'taba + Kriss and Saphyra / Terrifik and psythurgist

While I admire either decks, IMO Kriss is too weak and the dark priest is wasting N'taba's potential...so :

[card]N'taba[/card]
[card]Saphyra[/card]
[card]Terrifik[/card]

3x [card]Put-up job[/card]
3x [card]Psychoanalysis[/card]
3x [card]Sarcastic laugh[/card]
2x [card]Treachery[/card]
2x [card]Blackmail[/card]
2x [card]Chiaroscuro[/card]
2x [card]Omniscience[/card]
2x [card]Vicious circle[/card]
1x [card]Crushing Presence[/card]
1x [card]Stitches[/card]
1x [card]Fabulous destiny[/card]

My main concern for the deck is the blackmails. Since I'm only including 2 and without psychurgist, do you think it's worth the space? My main idea is to use them to wither a little of my opponent's spirit for sarcastic laugh and chiaro to pass through.

Other cards I considered includes [card]Mercy[/card] and [card]Fright[/card]. Any opinions?

#2 04-08-2012 19:33:59

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Re : Zil Priest deck idea

anyone? ):

#3 09-08-2012 08:46:43

magius
Solarian

I'll tried and tested one of a composition that does not require Saphyra. I prefer the actual Clowns to terrorize the opponents.

[card]N'taba[/card]
[card]Psychurgist[/card]
[card]Terrifik[/card]

3 [card]Put Up Job[/card]
3 [card]Psychoanalysis[/card]
3 [card]Sarcastic Laughter[/card]
1 [card]Spoils of War[/card]
3 [card]Vicious Circle[/card]
3 [card]Fright[/card]
2 [card]Chiaroscuro[/card]
1 [card]The Prestige[/card]
1 [card]Black Stone Heart[/card]

Fright is great versus mages and high defence characters (as well as choking their decks). The rest is focus on aggressive attack boost! There are 9 cards to choke their deck and others to defend and effects being recycled via N'taba's ability (i.e. Psychoanalysis and Put Up Job).

Psychurgist is great with his high attack whilst weakening opponent's Spirit and Defense. Terrifik to send Sarcastic Laughter back to their deck over and over again, Sarcastic Laughter can be used for magic damage due to -Spirit abilities of the clowns and Fright.

Prestige to get rid of problematic card. Black Stone Heart for magical defense (since you have Fright, can be replaced by [card]Treachery[/card] or something.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#4 16-08-2012 00:51:42

codydet
Gardien

[card]Kriss[/card] > [card]Terrifik[/card]

The Best Teem Is N'taba,Saphyra and Kriss

#5 16-08-2012 06:53:18

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

codydet a écrit :

[card]Kriss[/card] > [card]Terrifik[/card]

The Best Teem Is N'taba,Saphyra and Kriss

I like using both saphyra lvl 2 and lvl3 for different reasons..../sigh if only she could have retained the priest job class when she became maurauder. but oh well...hehe

Pied de page des forums