Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 31-07-2012 06:51:02

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Suddenly a large load of crystals

so i decided to put my ourenos for sale for 1 mill...
it got sold o.o

so now i'm pondering.

should i finish my noz blast deck and get myself OPpilkim?

or should i wait till sap heart win this guild battle and bide my time till the cheap sap boosters comes out and ourenos will be - hopefully - sold for a cheaper price than the one i was lucky to sell it for?

~~The Trickster~~

#2 31-07-2012 07:47:24

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

Re : Suddenly a large load of crystals

Archmystic a écrit :

so i decided to put my ourenos for sale for 1 mill...
it got sold o.o

so now i'm pondering.

should i finish my noz blast deck and get myself OPpilkim?

or should i wait till sap heart win this guild battle and bide my time till the cheap sap boosters comes out and ourenos will be - hopefully - sold for a cheaper price than the one i was lucky to sell it for?

I'm actually having the same problem, So I'll help you if you help me :-) ,I'm not sure what to do with my new wealth either. I've wanted to try playing Zil priest for a while but [card]N'ba[/card] is more expensive than I'm willing to pay. I thought having all this crystal would make me get whatever I want but I'm still cheap as always :-p . I also have always wanted a [card]ecstasy[/card] demon deck but I'm not sure if it's worth it after the change. Is ecstasy still a worth while card to build a deck around? I figure it works pretty will with the new [card]Lords of the ruin[/card] card. And are Zil Priest worth it? As for you, if you wait long enough you could probably honestly get both, that's what I think you should do. get Opilkim now, wait a few weeks ( cause that's how long it'll take) and get [card]Ourenos[/card] again. Zil and Nehants are my main guilds and I got both of they're legends already, get yours trust me, you wont regret it.

Dernière modification par hotfoot (31-07-2012 07:49:28)

#3 31-07-2012 20:33:53

Archmystic
Campeur
Lieu : Denmark

Re : Suddenly a large load of crystals

Thanks for the reply,

currently i'm playing with Noz compendium, noz blast, nehant corruption(got their legend :>) and i'm in the slow process of levelling a bunch of zil charecters.

but yeah i think ourenos will be worth waiting a couple of weeks to get him back as he is really strong sap charecter and i really like how he works o.o

but yeah the legendaries seems like the most important part currently for my noz so i think ill get him.

~~The Trickster~~

Pied de page des forums