Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-07-2012 14:32:19

DarkAvenger
Habitant de Guem

help with toutsai deck

[card]Ayako[/card], [card]Toran the Regent[/card], [card]Xianren[/card]

3 [card]The Flawseeker's Meditation[/card]

3 [card]The Flawseeker's Harmony[/card]

3 [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card]

3 [card]Mastery of the Flawseeker[/card]

3 [card]Katamaru[/card]

these are the cards i have any sugestions about what cards should i buy?

#2 24-07-2012 14:39:33

sMuuth
Guémélite

Re : help with toutsai deck

Dont forget Allegiance x3
you can also add hungry void and dissidence

#3 24-07-2012 14:41:55

ColdAvril
Habitant de Guem

I like also [card]vital point[/card] whith [card]shi[/card] [card]fu[/card] [card]mi[/card] but just as a one card wonder sort of thing. Though I've never played the tsoutaï that's just what I can say from being beaten by it.

#4 24-07-2012 19:42:25

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Rain of Death is a pretty sick card to play with the Tsoutai.  I'd suggest some of them if you can afford it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 25-07-2012 07:57:09

magius
Solarian

Forget about Flawseeker's Mastery (or Master of the Flawseekers). Pretty weak in early games AND late games. Replace them with [card]Allegiance[/card]. Double Allegiance is powerful with Ayako smile

In addition, put in a couple of [card]Vital Point[/card] to push Flawseeker's Harmony back to the top of the discard pile for Allegiance to work with Ayako/Xianren.

All in all, the key to this deck is still Flawseeker's Harmony, Meditation, Calling and Katamaru.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

Pied de page des forums