Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-07-2012 22:18:32

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

Offensive Temple Priests

Its been a while since an update actually inspired me to work on a new deck and even longer since I asked for some advice.  Well, for some background I've been trying to combine the healing power of the Temple Guardian Priests with the attack power of the Temple Guardian Warriors and this is what I got so far.

BNw6u6eU.png
GKjlDNkt.png
81yViNkr.png

[card]familiar ground[/card] x3
[card]heal the guardians[/card] x3
[card]Ptolaris[/card] x3
[card]Sacrilege[/card] x3

[card]Lamentation of Sol'ra[/card] x2
[card]Litany[/card] x2
[card]Solar Plastron[/card] x2
[card]Sol'ra bumblebee[/card] x2
[card]Supplication[/card] x2

[card]Big scimitar[/card] x1
[card]Capturing the enemy[/card] x1

Ptolaris, Sacrilege, Lamentation of Sol'ra, and the Big scimitar are my main attacking abilities with Ptolaris either healing or attacking, while Sacrilege is get rid of the opponents pesky defense.  Healing the Guardians along with Sol'ra Bumblebee with Sol'ra Bumble be giving an extra healing boost every time I play a nomad theurgy.  Litany and supplication also increase my characters attack a bit.  Capture the Enemy is there just in case I'm about to die when I am taking down one of my opponents cards.  Also familiar ground is there to screw up tanks decks a bit so i can have a little more time to amass enough power to take them down.

I was consider replacing Shrikan with [card]Vizier Mahamoud[/card] so I can use [card]Ra's broken sword[/card].  At the same time I am also considering adding a third temple priest to make sacrilege even more Powerful.  Any suggestion/comments/or ideas on making this deck better is much appreciated.

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#2 16-07-2012 00:44:05

iQuit
Guémélite

Re : Offensive Temple Priests

If you want to be aggressive , i suggest you to play Runic priest ...

I tried to play about a hundred game with Temple priest and just sold like every card after -.-

Temple priests are very slow , from building up your attack to defending your self . Sure you can be a little bit tough to take down but you have like almost no way fight back .

If you want to stick with Temple .I suggest you to get [card]Djamena[/card] , Sakina is just a punch bag and [card]Litany[/card] + [card]Supplication[/card] are slowwwwwwwwwwwww . [card]Sandstorm[/card] is a better option for attack  . Get [card]Forced March[/card] and [card]Basking in the sun [/card] for defensive options and [card]Stitches[/card] - [card]Mercy[/card] for healing . 1 [card]Dazzel[/card] to destroy that annoying Zil Shadow

haven't tested [card]Omniscience[/card] yet , but it looks good

#3 16-07-2012 01:35:34

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

you can add [card]Sprirtual Duel[/card], zils will gut pooped

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 16-07-2012 01:42:43

iQuit
Guémélite

Living Shadow has 2 spirit , The Shadow has 3 spirit and Temple Guardian spirit is ... meh , not enough for priests .

Also , consider [card]Extinction[/card]/[card] Litmus Test[/card] /[card] Revival [/card] for those annoying card stacking decks

Oh , Zil Priest is also a (very) aggressive priest deck as well

Dernière modification par iQuit (16-07-2012 01:44:19)

#5 16-07-2012 20:07:27

Santuros
Nehantiste

well i dont consider the temple guardians priests to be agressive or useful at all. Its better to have the old characters like Orzine, Soraya and Iolmarek. Orzine with 4 spirit can decimate even Zils attack; it was pretty common that she with Swarm of scarabs and the combo Spiritual duel-Rampart of faith beat the old zil beatdown.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 16-07-2012 21:24:39

pikadusk
Habitant de Guem

@iquit: Well, ty for the ideas iquit,  I am current trying out some of your ideas and I do favour [card]sandstorm[/card] over [card]supplication[/card] not sure I want to give up [card]litany[/card] or Sakina, because of there spirit  boost and -1 to damage taken respectively, which allows the deck to take down magic decks with ease.  I'm still in the process of gathering up crystals to buy [card]forced march[/card].

Do people even use Zil Priests, I haven't seen a Zil Priest deck in ages.

@Santuros I'm actually trying to run a hybrid Priest/Warrior deck currently, hence Shrikan, Hakim, and Lamentation of Sol'ra.  Though on the rare chance I have a [card]litany[/card] on and I manage to have my high spirit cleric attack someone with a [card]sacrilege[/card] on them a [card]Spiritual Duel[/card] might actually work.  No wait that won't work, because sacrilege increases my priests attack...

Dernière modification par pikadusk (16-07-2012 21:28:05)

If you want to find me in game you will have to look for my real name.  Sap/Nomad/Zil user.

#7 16-07-2012 21:41:58

Santuros
Nehantiste

pikadusk a écrit :

@iquit: Well, ty for the ideas iquit,  I am current trying out some of your ideas and I do favour [card]sandstorm[/card] over [card]supplication[/card] not sure I want to give up [card]litany[/card] or Sakina, because of there spirit  boost and -1 to damage taken respectively, which allows the deck to take down magic decks with ease.  I'm still in the process of gathering up crystals to buy [card]forced march[/card].

Do people even use Zil Priests, I haven't seen a Zil Priest deck in ages.

@Santuros I'm actually trying to run a hybrid Priest/Warrior deck currently, hence Shrikan, Hakim, and Lamentation of Sol'ra.  Though on the rare chance I have a [card]litany[/card] on and I manage to have my high spirit cleric attack someone with a [card]sacrilege[/card] on them a [card]Spiritual Duel[/card] might actually work.  No wait that won't work, because sacrilege increases my priests attack...

Spiritual duel changes the printed score, thats why is effective against zil marauders. You can try some trophies too, like the one that resurects, or those who increase your permanent attack. Other card you can have in onsideration to decimate opponents spirit is Fallen form the sky, its cheap and kinda uselesnot so great but perhaps you could try it

Pied de page des forums