Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-07-2012 06:51:57

iQuit
Guémélite

[Help] Runic priest deck

I'm planning to make a runic priest deck , can you help me know its strengths/weaknesses and some advices ( an example deck maybe ? )

Well i only have around 120k crystals

#2 09-07-2012 13:42:38

zweichii
Campeur

Re : [Help] Runic priest deck

my recently made runic priest deck costs around 60+k crystals i started from level 1 characters and level 1 cards grinding on training room. if u plan on starting this way expect to lose 80% on training room.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#3 09-07-2012 14:17:19

iQuit
Guémélite

I wonder if it can compete to some meta decks ( the pack for example ) because most of priest deck just sucks neutral

#4 09-07-2012 14:23:47

SilentDemi
Campeur
Lieu : Illinois

iQuit a écrit :

I wonder if it can compete to some meta decks ( the pack for example ) because most of priest deck just sucks neutral

Runic Priest deck is no different. I dont see it competing with meta decks

~ A smart mind is a dangerous weapon ~

#5 09-07-2012 14:31:12

zweichii
Campeur

SilentDemi a écrit :
iQuit a écrit :

Runic Priest deck is no different. I dont see it competing with meta decks

+1 but its fun..

Dernière modification par zweichii (09-07-2012 14:31:35)

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#6 09-07-2012 14:54:46

iQuit
Guémélite

it is fun ... until your opponent raises his character's defense

Dernière modification par iQuit (09-07-2012 14:55:01)

#7 09-07-2012 15:30:17

zweichii
Campeur

high defence is actually not a problem for the runic priest since you can boost your attack to 20-20+, based on my experience the problem lies if your opponent too can raise their attack on that level.. or.. they can make your defence 0 *cough [card]magic attack[/card]..

of course golem is on a different level...

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#8 09-07-2012 19:18:06

Mario-Pezzella9
Habitant de Guem

Now I'm using a similar deck and it's better than I thought berfore. I've won a lot of match and I've arrived a 1690 ELO. This is my personal list...

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/it/WMJcK8xN.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/it/gXvUU213.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/it/DGkDjHWC.png

3 [card]Aura della dea[/card]
3 [card]Forgiaruna[/card] Cor
3 [card]Allenamento runico[/card]
3 [card]Urlo di guerra[/card] Cor
2 [card]Cerimoniale[/card] Nox
2 [card]Tempio della dea[/card]
2 [card]Spada di Dama Ockles[/card]
1 [card]Onorare il nemico[/card]
1 [card]Bottino di guerra[/card]
1 [card]Resistenza[/card]

Sorry for the card's name, or for the incorrect English but I'm italian wink

Le parole sono quello che resta di un grande dolore,fortunato è chi almeno riesce a liberarsene e a regalare alla carta il proprio tormento

#9 13-07-2012 06:58:53

iQuit
Guémélite

my goal of runic priest , still need 100k more

gXvUU213.png
JHQE0N9e.png
DGkDjHWC.png

3 [card]Aura of the goddess[/card]
3 [card]Ceremonial[/card] Nox
3 [card]War Cry[/card] Cor
2 [card]Runic training[/card] I think 2 are enough , you can recycle them with [card]War Cry[/card]
2 [card]Runecraft[/card] Cor
2 [card]Omniscience [/card] It looks very good , attack buff and stuff
1 [card]Enemy of the gods[/card] This card doesn't as good as it seems neutral
1 [card]Runic Support[/card] Cor
1 [card]Priest Diadem[/card] Cor : For an easy [card]Runic trainning[/card]
1 [card]Divine Light[/card]

#10 13-07-2012 15:22:42

zweichii
Campeur

fighting the pack over and over and over again on level rooms with this deck is soo tiring...

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#11 13-07-2012 15:43:08

iQuit
Guémélite

Priest really need something to ignore defense -.-

Look at mages , they have like  everything ....

Champion versus Champion lol
lolwutyd.png

And i just found out that [card]Extinction[/card] is very good for long lasting deck like Runic priestes

Dernière modification par iQuit (13-07-2012 15:44:13)

#12 13-07-2012 15:46:22

Sylph
Campeur

So true...
Anyone tried this Omniscience yet? With the right timing they can general-frey-your-ass... problem is to catch this timing...

#13 14-07-2012 03:04:20

zweichii
Campeur

lol i just fought a worst matchup ever i encountered...
against demonhunters... because of our high spirit they can 1 shot us lol...

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#14 14-07-2012 07:01:50

deadmans days
Voyageur

i am currently running
sapient
lania
coranthia

3x aura of the goddess
3x ceremonial
3x honor the enemy
2x priest diadem cor
3x rune craft 2 nox 1 cor
2x runic training
3x war cry 2 cor 1 nox
1x sword of dame ockles

it either works perfectly or is slaughtered by round 5
depends on my opponent/ draw

coranthia's job it to drop priest diadem on sapient
sapient's job is to boost attack of all members
lania's job is to be the healing tank keeping sapient alive as a priority and coranthia alive until diadems are played

number 1 issue is when i cant get any runes in my first 2 draws even with discarding knowing i have 5 recycling cards makes it easier to throw cards away. but never have over 5 in your discard pile.

most trouble is high attack decks and compendium

so if you guys are running similar we can input some competitive data to run a better deck types.  im at 92/51 currently

#15 14-07-2012 07:27:43

iQuit
Guémélite

I prefer
DGkDjHWC.png

than

WMJcK8xN.png

Why ?
First . Sanquinam has better stats and bonus , with his bonus he has 3( + 1 ) , which is the same as Lania . Without bonus , his defense is higher

Second : Sanquinam has better spirit with the Archon's ability , combine with his ability he can use [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] whenever he wants , and it allows him to double [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] , which is an instant kill button for most of the time . Although it limits him to play Nox rune cards .

Third : He starts the game with more attack , allows him to build up faster . Why does nomad priest suck ? Because they start the game with awful attack and build up very slowly .

also i suggest you to drop 1 [card]priest dialem[/card] for a [card]divine light[/card] . it is just amazing because of the high spirit characters

Dernière modification par iQuit (14-07-2012 07:32:29)

#16 14-07-2012 17:11:58

Damncaster
Solarian

my runic priest where like 70k

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#17 14-07-2012 17:28:32

iQuit
Guémélite

Well i think the problem with runic priestes is they need a good hand to get things right -.-
The warrior version focus most on cor , just some nox rune from[card] ceremonial [/card] for some utilities . The priest version needs both cor([card]runic training[/card]/[card]enemy of the gods[/card]) and nox([card]aura of the goddess[/card]/[card]honor the enemy[/card]

Trying to get [card]Omniscience[/card] because it is like a mini [card]runic training [/card] and i don't want to rely to much on guild card ( which is a bad thing because [card]dissidence[/card] is everywhere )

@Damncaster : well when i make a deck , i want it to be competitive ,even without legendaries neutral

Got 45W/21L so far . I made hom chai outdecked even when it  used AHAS 6+ times , made pirate mage decked out , 1 vs 3 and won for a couple of times . I'm really enjoying runic priest .

0-4 vs Kotoba warrior ( the one with lots of actions to pull items out fast ) neutral

Dernière modification par iQuit (14-07-2012 17:28:55)

#18 14-07-2012 23:34:25

Damncaster
Solarian

iQuit a écrit :

Well i think the problem with runic priestes is they need a good hand to get things right -.-
The warrior version focus most on cor , just some nox rune from[card] ceremonial [/card] for some utilities . The priest version needs both cor([card]runic training[/card]/[card]enemy of the gods[/card]) and nox([card]aura of the goddess[/card]/[card]honor the enemy[/card]

Trying to get [card]Omniscience[/card] because it is like a mini [card]runic training [/card] and i don't want to rely to much on guild card ( which is a bad thing because [card]dissidence[/card] is everywhere )

@Damncaster : well when i make a deck , i want it to be competitive ,even without legendaries neutral

Got 45W/21L so far . I made hom chai outdecked even when it  used AHAS 6+ times , made pirate mage decked out , 1 vs 3 and won for a couple of times . I'm really enjoying runic priest .

0-4 vs Kotoba warrior ( the one with lots of actions to pull items out fast ) neutral

Mine are cheap and competitive n_n

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#19 15-07-2012 02:46:27

deadmans days
Voyageur

iQuit a écrit :

I prefer
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/DGkDjHWC.png

than

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/WMJcK8xN.png

Why ?
First . Sanquinam has better stats and bonus , with his bonus he has 3( + 1 ) , which is the same as Lania . Without bonus , his defense is higher

Second : Sanquinam has better spirit with the Archon's ability , combine with his ability he can use [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] whenever he wants , and it allows him to double [card]Aura of the goddess[/card] , which is an instant kill button for most of the time . Although it limits him to play Nox rune cards .

Third : He starts the game with more attack , allows him to build up faster . Why does nomad priest suck ? Because they start the game with awful attack and build up very slowly .

also i suggest you to drop 1 [card]priest dialem[/card] for a [card]divine light[/card] . it is just amazing because of the high spirit characters

but with this set up you cant heal 2 runics at once, i can recycle and heal to the point where ive played games up to round 20 vs immortals... a very long drag out heal fest and i can out heal most any deck. its getting my attack up to 20+ that i cant rely on. i think they need more versatile cor adding cards like ceremonial dose for nox. id like to drop the need for Corinthia and priest diamer all together but they have no good cor chains or cor for all priests in 1 card -_-

#20 15-07-2012 13:02:10

zweichii
Campeur

maybe its just that iquit prefers the more aggressive way.. since he got divine light as a backup. he can go wild at turn 3-6 even at turn 2.. if he got the right cards with sanquinam...

on our side with lania we have a very strong staying power even if it really drags for long turns or early messed up hand because lania will always heal 3points.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

Pied de page des forums