Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-06-2012 11:54:33

magius
Solarian

Mastery of the Flawseeker or The Flawseeker's Mastery

So a question:

Does [card]The Flawseeker's Calling[/card] counts [card]Mastery of the Flawseeker[/card]? Is Mastery of the Flawseeker actually a translation error-> The Flawseeker's Mastery?

Dernière modification par magius (29-06-2012 11:55:20)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#2 29-06-2012 13:34:29

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Re : Mastery of the Flawseeker or The Flawseeker's Mastery

Yes it works, the card should be named The Flawseeker's mastery.

Collectionneur de cartes

#3 02-07-2012 08:21:02

magius
Solarian

I believe the [card]Scroll from Yafujima[/card] is wrongly translated as well.

I think the translation error is one of the easiest 'bug' to fix. But I don't think the staff monitor the "wrong translation thread" anymore. We don't get any acknowledgement or any indication that it will be changed.

It is annoying for someone like me who like the text to be standardized and clearly written neutral

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#4 02-07-2012 09:59:58

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Actually I'll start to deal with the "wrong text" thread soon. Have to take care of urgent things before. But as soon as I'm done, I deal with all this.

Pied de page des forums