Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-06-2012 14:30:03

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

runic legion char collection bug

hmmm is it treason when i report a bug that helps players? or some at least?

well... when i logged in yesterday i suddently had the runic char collection trophy... 1000cx  and a few exp for having all runic chars on max level... but i dont have them all at max level. i think i dont even have all of them!

i was struggling a bit whether to report that or not but i finally decided that i want to help getting a bugfree game *coughcoughcough* (seems like a job for a lifetime)

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#2 28-06-2012 14:32:56

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : runic legion char collection bug

It has already been reported ;p We're on it !

#3 28-06-2012 15:22:27

sMuuth
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

hmmm is it treason when i report a bug that helps players? or some at least?

well... when i logged in yesterday i suddently had the runic char collection trophy... 1000cx  and a few exp for having all runic chars on max level... but i dont have them all at max level. i think i dont even have all of them!

i was struggling a bit whether to report that or not but i finally decided that i want to help getting a bugfree game *coughcoughcough* (seems like a job for a lifetime)

how did you get them?
i want it too XD

sad

#4 28-06-2012 17:47:14

Calandra
Gardien

i really just logged in... nothing i did... ^^;

its like once there was a similar bug which happened when runics were released... all of a sudden i had some cards double... like crown of the border, hares the runic version and a new kriss... i would have never bought them in store again and i also cant remember seeing them being dropped in AM but i have them since then...

#5 28-06-2012 23:44:14

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Calandra a écrit :

i really just logged in... nothing i did... ^^;

its like once there was a similar bug which happened when runics were released... all of a sudden i had some cards double... like crown of the border, hares the runic version and a new kriss... i would have never bought them in store again and i also cant remember seeing them being dropped in AM but i have them since then...

DIE!!! XD  just kidding...i only maybe want you slightly maimed....  <.<;

#6 02-07-2012 13:46:10

Calandra
Gardien

ok now i received a message from feerik stating that i got this trophy by mistake... but when i checked the state of the trophy in the trophy saloon i discovered that again there is something wrong... i have the 3 priests on max level... no other char so it should be 3/8 but in fact it is 2/8... maybe something is wrong because coranthia has 2 versions?

Pied de page des forums