Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-06-2012 18:41:40

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Immortal/Temple

Its been a while since i wanted to do a temple warrior deck but since the last nomad release i got the idea of doing this deck.

Urakia
Vizier Mahamoud
The Sphinx

[card]Sacred Gift[/card] x3
[card]Istaryam blade[/card] x1
[card]Guard the temple[/card] x1
[card]Big scimitar[/card] x2
[card]Familiar ground[/card]x3
[card]Disembodiment[/card] x3
[card]Baskin in the sun[/card] x2
[card]Brawl[/card] x2
[card]Phantasmagoria[/card] x2
[card]Obesity[/card] x2
[card]Sandstorm[/card] x2

Thanks to the cards that take health form me to obtain some effects Urakia is always full health. Sacred gift helps me to regain the health  and there are some nice attack buffs in there. Storm will help me to get through some high defense characters. The card "Familiar ground" wll help against magic servant and some other cards that will give me trouble. I have only faced 1 mage deck with ishaia and magic servants, rains and dragons breath. They killed The Sphinx pretty quickly but Urakia finished them. I know it need more testing but i want you to know what do you guys think

Edit

Against a nice demon warrior deck i won with urakia with an attack of 22 on her. Sacred gift x 2 with a brawl heals me a lot plus renders the enemy useless. Also the Sphinx is the weakest  point in here, but still usefull. Some nice combos are the baskin in the sun with big scimitar. It can create a monster!

Dernière modification par Santuros (02-07-2012 18:27:18)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 23-06-2012 05:25:10

Morgrow
Voyageur

Re : Immortal/Temple

wow I was thinking about to put a nomad deck together, but i'm far too new to decide what kind. the deck looks good.. I just want to know how much did it cost?

Don't be angry.....I'm just a beginner

#3 24-06-2012 01:27:16

Santuros
Nehantiste

Morgrow a écrit :

wow I was thinking about to put a nomad deck together, but i'm far too new to decide what kind. the deck looks good.. I just want to know how much did it cost?

well, the most expensive are the characters, imo. Aziz and desert scimitar are around 10k, plus the Sphinx is lvl 4. Mahamoud is expensive because the sword need to upgrade him. other cards are somehow cheap: around 6k crystals or less.

No body wants to reply???? sad

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 24-06-2012 05:27:09

Morgrow
Voyageur

I will.
I liked it and I tryed to put it together. it's not complete jet. But I had [card]Harshness[/card] so I put that in and an [card]Artrezil's heritage[/card].
Harshness works well with [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card].

#5 24-06-2012 05:53:24

Santuros
Nehantiste

Morgrow a écrit :

I will.
I liked it and I tryed to put it together. it's not complete jet. But I had [card]Harshness[/card] so I put that in and an [card]Artrezil's heritage[/card].
Harshness works well with [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card].

Indeed, but if you want to decimate your opponent defenses, you can try phantasmagoria. i havent tried this card because im a little short on crystals. Harshness is good against mages of course but i dont know if there are cards that can be replaced with it

Dernière modification par Santuros (24-06-2012 05:55:31)

#6 24-06-2012 21:05:36

Santuros
Nehantiste

Ok i have added 2 phantasmagoria, which works great! took the desert scimitar away and 1 Istaryam blade, replacing those with another big scimitar and one living dagger. took those HIbernations away cause it was to much defense in my deck, and sometimes its pretty bad when i get those on first hand

Dernière modification par Santuros (24-06-2012 21:06:22)

#7 24-06-2012 21:23:12

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Hey wait, were you that fighted with me today?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#8 24-06-2012 21:34:27

Morgrow
Voyageur

Santuros a écrit :

Ok i have added 2 phantasmagoria, which works great! took the desert scimitar away and 1 Istaryam blade, replacing those with another big scimitar and one living dagger. took those HIbernations away cause it was to much defense in my deck, and sometimes its pretty bad when i get those on first hand

I like Istaryam with Desert scimitar because when I don't have any sandstorm i could Put them on 1 character dual wield.
I will take one out for sure, because that way the character loose too much attack. I was thinking how to replace it. Phantasmagoria is a good idea, but I thought about [card]Obesity[/card].
Looked up some other cards like Solaris which would make the deck really expensive and I can't afford it. But It would be good. to have 1 in the deck for the Sphinx and against warrior decks.

I have got beaten Up by a pirate sniper deck. In the 2nd turn Urakia was dead.
I found the deck slow at first, but as i more got used to it I could use it better. For the new trophy this deck is pretty good. I have 66pts now.

#9 24-06-2012 21:42:43

Santuros
Nehantiste

Stormholt a écrit :

Hey wait, were you that fighted with me today?

Yes it was me tongue

@Morgrow
Well the living dagger has dual too. I really forgot about obesity... will try to get 1 or 2. Solaris is too expensive for me, so i dont have any hope of getting some in the near future. It can be a little slow, and yeah, snipers will focus urakia... as i do against immortal with my snipers tongue

#10 24-06-2012 21:46:28

Morgrow
Voyageur

Santuros a écrit :

Well the living dagger has dual too.

And Living dagger gives 2 attack and heal every turn..... yep sounds like a better choice. Obesity is expensive now. I will replace my hibernation with that card.

#11 24-06-2012 21:51:42

Santuros
Nehantiste

Morgrow a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

Well the living dagger has dual too.

And Living dagger gives 2 attack and heal every turn..... yep sounds like a better choice. Obesity is expensive now. I will replace my hibernation with that card.

No! living dagger heals 2 once it is activated, it wont keep healing. If you want to keep healing you can evolve it into life devourer but be sure to see how it works before taking any decision

Dernière modification par Santuros (24-06-2012 21:54:13)

#12 24-06-2012 21:54:07

Morgrow
Voyageur

Thanks the warning. But now I'm sort so I don't buy anything. just sell.

#13 24-06-2012 23:53:12

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Morgrow a écrit :

Thanks the warning. But now I'm sort so I don't buy anything. just sell.

Life devourer for sturdy characters that want to stay a live multiple fights
Living dagger for hardhitting but fragile characters.

You can always get the free one from the tutorial mode.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (24-06-2012 23:54:28)

#14 25-06-2012 01:06:00

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

steeliebob a écrit :

You can always get the free one from the tutorial mode.

ohhh.. smile

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#15 25-06-2012 05:15:48

Morgrow
Voyageur

Against some decks I ran out of cards with 3 player alive with over 10hp sad

#16 27-06-2012 01:45:19

Santuros
Nehantiste

Morgrow a écrit :

against what decks?

#17 27-06-2012 02:04:14

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Santuros a écrit :
Morgrow a écrit :

against what decks?

maybe... the TG No Grave deck/Divine Warriors on Runics..

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#18 02-07-2012 03:21:00

Santuros
Nehantiste

Neja.Persot.Spy a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
Morgrow a écrit :

against what decks?

maybe... the TG No Grave deck/Divine Warriors on Runics..

Yeah other nomads and runics... I just added my second obesity and will report how is it going later.

PS: Divine warriors? who are those?
I wanted to add some photos about how is goes in fights. Here some against elfines

Imagen1.png

Imagen2.png

Imagen3.png

Imagen4.png

Dernière modification par Santuros (02-07-2012 17:43:57)

#19 02-07-2012 17:50:59

Santuros
Nehantiste

Updated

#20 03-07-2012 04:07:49

iQuit
Guémélite

how much does this deck cost , it looks very interesting

#21 03-07-2012 21:57:48

Morgrow
Voyageur

I collected now 80.000 cristal should I buy a Solaris or not?

#22 04-07-2012 18:21:41

Santuros
Nehantiste

@IQuit

the most expensive cards where about 23k which are the Sphinx and 2 obesity. The others are fairly cheap, all about less that 5k.

@Morgrow

Well thats something i cannot help you with. I have never used solaris, so i dont know much about it, but in theory in can fit well. The problem its that it is pretty expensiveand you might regret it later or not. Sorry i cant help you on this one

#23 10-07-2012 07:38:55

iQuit
Guémélite

Must say that i really love the concept .
I was lucky to find my old priest deck ( which i forgot to sell ) , so i adjusted it , the idea is based on Santuros's deck

GKjlDNkt.png
Agc38J9K.png
T3t8dtSv.png

Or

81yViNkr.png

3 [card]Harshness[/card]
3 [card]Sacred Gift[/card]
2-3 [card]Disembodiment[/card]
2 [card]Brawl[/card]
3 [card]Storm of Ptol'a[/card]
2 [card]Familiar ground[/card]
1 [card]Idolatry[/card]
1 [card]Super Nova[/card] / [card]Divine Light[/card]
1 [card]Soul Judgement[/card] ( 4 attack and heal 3 )
1 [card]Dazzle[/card] ( optional )
The rest : your choice

Strategy :
Throw Hakim/Vizer the sword , he will be the tank who takes lots of punishments . Priests pay their health to control the battle field ( kick your opp's cards out , heal your buddies ... ) 3 [card]Harshness[/card] , 2 [card]Storm of Ptol'a [/card] allow you to be more aggressive than being your enemy's punchbag . [card]Super Nova[/card]and[card]Idolatry[/card] are for finishing your opponent

Dernière modification par iQuit (10-07-2012 13:46:17)

#24 10-07-2012 13:30:22

Dhaonrisemlan
Habitant de Guem

Looks Fantastic! I would like to try a deck like that out, I would have a budget of about 450k so what changes would you make if you could use that as the budget for this deck?

#25 12-07-2012 05:53:31

Santuros
Nehantiste

Dhaonrisemlan a écrit :

Looks Fantastic! I would like to try a deck like that out, I would have a budget of about 450k so what changes would you make if you could use that as the budget for this deck?

i would add some solaris...

@iQuit

Yeah i love all the combination you can perform with the nomads, the only problem is that i havent tested them on ranked cause i had no time nor good internet in the moment

Dernière modification par Santuros (12-07-2012 05:54:57)

Pied de page des forums