Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-06-2012 14:39:08

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

AoE crystal storm vs. Wild buds

Just wondering what deck type is better for Area of Effect damage in your opinion and why. keep in mind the change in wild buds and such.

crystal storm does a max of 6 damage per round when all three are attached excluding variable damage from pythia which in that case would become 7.

the new wild buds doing 3 damage per round with one attached and all the buffs are present, assuming that the spirit value of the character is 3 for 10 damage divided by 3 alive enemies rounded down.

#2 20-06-2012 14:53:02

zweichii
Campeur

Re : AoE crystal storm vs. Wild buds

crystal storm will always deal 2 magic damage every start of round.. can be reduced only by card that reduce damage received/magic damage recieved.. forced march, perversion, etc.

wild buds, affected by enemy's spirit, cards like perversion and number of living enemy.

i'd hit the compendium aoe.

Mechanist
Corruptors
Rooter
Rock Priests

#3 20-06-2012 15:30:27

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

I favor Wild Buds for Root.

Crystal storm is scary but Temple Guardians/ Nomads quite literally walk over them.

The current Meta does not favor slow decks is another one of my main reasons.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#4 20-06-2012 16:42:07

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

I think you should wait 1 week, becuz the next update will be Noz, and who know if something good for Compedium AdE come out? smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums