Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-06-2012 10:42:34

SilentDemi
Campeur
Lieu : Illinois

Runic Legion's War Guems

I wanted to know if anybody runs or have seen a decent to good RL War Guems deck. The new releases makes them look playable and I want to run another type of Runic Legion deck and I refuse to do pure preists because they are weak to me imo.

~ A smart mind is a dangerous weapon ~

#2 18-06-2012 11:17:27

kleos D
Voyageur

Re : Runic Legion's War Guems

I run one of them, albeit without the newly released cards

runic lord xenophon
runic warrior loquitus
consul neixiram

stamping 3x cor
power of the colossus 2x
resistance 2x
runic power 2x cor nox
ceremonial 1x nox
protection of the pantheon 2x nox
haresian force 2x
runic shield 2x cor
nemarian trident 2x
war cry 1x
dissidence 1x

total : 20 cards

pretty good, solid deck, the main strategy is repel and remove, while at the same time increase our own powers.. it eats mage decks and anything that depend on permanent cards, weak versus beatdown decks such as zil, deirf geiss etc

stamping is the workhorse, they will easily reduce towering defenses to rubble.. haresian force and power of the colossus is the trump cards, I had nehant demon-raise deck rage quit against me after I repelled all of their combo smile)

I chose nemarian tridents because not only they give the minotaurs fearsome attack bonus, if played strategically they also give supportive +2 to damage dealt, which is really helpful against most defensive and elusive decks out there..

the main weak link is the supply of nox runes, while consul neixiram gets it every turn, the two other minotaurs mainly depend on ceremonial (which is not chainable by war-guems) and sometimes from protection of the pantheon (chainable only to runic items) or runic power for xenophon

I surely hope that the next runic legion update will introduce some armored-like card that restricted only to war-guems, give them nox rune and also chainable

comments are appreciated smile

#3 18-06-2012 18:41:57

Eurohippy
Voyageur

SilentDemi a écrit :

I refuse to do pure preists because they are weak to me imo.

If you're concentrating on magic damage then I agree that priests are weak, but if you change focus to powering attack they are pretty strong in my opinion.  High spirit, high defense and moderate healing tends to do well against most decks.  The only ones I have real problems with are hand deny decks i.e. Nehant marauders.  Priests are an easy beat down with no cards.

#4 18-06-2012 19:06:02

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Priests are pretty darn tanky.  I don't know if you've ever played against them, but they're like a Timex:  Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#5 18-06-2012 20:12:45

SilentDemi
Campeur

MrLordi92 a écrit :

Priests are pretty darn tanky.  I don't know if you've ever played against them, but they're like a Timex:  Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I play against them all the time and I never lost once and not the half assed priests deck either. The only priest I use is Coranthia in combination with Hares and Agillian and them 3 works wonders on most decks I play against except foamy stacks

#6 18-06-2012 20:14:43

SilentDemi
Campeur

kleos D a écrit :

I run one of them, albeit without the newly released cards

runic lord xenophon
runic warrior loquitus
consul neixiram

stamping 3x cor
power of the colossus 2x
resistance 2x
runic power 2x cor nox
ceremonial 1x nox
protection of the pantheon 2x nox
haresian force 2x
runic shield 2x cor
nemarian trident 2x
war cry 1x
dissidence 1x

total : 20 cards

pretty good, solid deck, the main strategy is repel and remove, while at the same time increase our own powers.. it eats mage decks and anything that depend on permanent cards, weak versus beatdown decks such as zil, deirf geiss etc

stamping is the workhorse, they will easily reduce towering defenses to rubble.. haresian force and power of the colossus is the trump cards, I had nehant demon-raise deck rage quit against me after I repelled all of their combo smile)

I chose nemarian tridents because not only they give the minotaurs fearsome attack bonus, if played strategically they also give supportive +2 to damage dealt, which is really helpful against most defensive and elusive decks out there..

the main weak link is the supply of nox runes, while consul neixiram gets it every turn, the two other minotaurs mainly depend on ceremonial (which is not chainable by war-guems) and sometimes from protection of the pantheon (chainable only to runic items) or runic power for xenophon

I surely hope that the next runic legion update will introduce some armored-like card that restricted only to war-guems, give them nox rune and also chainable

comments are appreciated smile

I like it but I plan on running the new cards since Runic Slicer seems so useful but im waiting on the card balance patch to spend my cx on a whole new deck

Pied de page des forums