Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-06-2012 23:03:28

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Neither dead nor alive bug?

as you can see in this screen shot this [card]Bigrage[/card] is undead because he had just used the card [card]Neither dead nor alive[/card] but the card did not attach to the character like it is supposed to: using+card+once+and+dissappeared.png

and in this Screen He is using it again, a couple rounds later, using it as a chain since he was "undead" already: Using+card+again.png

I thought this card was supposed to go to the deck.  after first use? He didn't use any special card that would have repeated it's use.  I've seen people do this over and over again.  just wondering if it's a bug or maybe a text bug?

#2 16-06-2012 23:08:02

Krillan
Modérateur Eredan
Lieu : Hum....sei lá

Re : Neither dead nor alive bug?

Movido para o tópico inglês!

Dúvidas? Todos temos, mas correr atrás das respostas, nos faz evoluir! big_smile

By ~ Krillan ADM-CDE

#3 16-06-2012 23:21:27

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

its a visual bug, doesnt affect the battle

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#4 17-06-2012 00:23:00

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#5 17-06-2012 01:46:44

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

I am not talking about that bug, I'm talking about a bug in an actual match against a player he was turned undead gained the adjustments then used it again to chain 2 rounds later. And yes it does affect the game play.  it's not just a VISUAL bug.  lol or it wouldn't have given him the +1 att and def.

Did you even ready my post??? it CLEARLY affects the COMBAT!!! PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.  that post you linked to IS not what is WRONG.  This happened in PvP mode.  Not Adventure mode.  You guys are quick to write this off as a visual bug??? well anyways it's not a visual bug.

Dernière modification par Teremune (17-06-2012 16:21:51)

#6 17-06-2012 17:07:50

sMuuth
Guémélite

Teremune a écrit :

I am not talking about that bug, I'm talking about a bug in an actual match against a player he was turned undead gained the adjustments then used it again to chain 2 rounds later. And yes it does affect the game play.  it's not just a VISUAL bug.  lol or it wouldn't have given him the +1 att and def.

Did you even ready my post??? it CLEARLY affects the COMBAT!!! PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.  that post you linked to IS not what is WRONG.  This happened in PvP mode.  Not Adventure mode.  You guys are quick to write this off as a visual bug??? well anyways it's not a visual bug.

Wolvos a écrit :

yes in this case i think it is NOT only a visual bug
notice bigrage status
In image 1: att 5/10 and def 3(printed score) already get + 1 --> att 6/11 and def 4
it is effect of [card]Neither dead nor alive[/card]
In Image 2: att 6/11 and def 4 get +1 again --> att 7/12 and def (not affected) 4
in condition that bigrage not play any stat boost cards...
I hope I help explaining the situation

EDIT :
i still dont get some point
the defense isn't change
and may i know what card is active by the hidden blade?
is it a simple dagger played from hand?

Dernière modification par sMuuth (17-06-2012 17:10:52)

#7 17-06-2012 18:34:11

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

sMuuth a écrit :
Teremune a écrit :

Wolvos a écrit :

yes in this case i think it is NOT only a visual bug
notice bigrage status
In image 1: att 5/10 and def 3(printed score) already get + 1 --> att 6/11 and def 4
it is effect of [card]Neither dead nor alive[/card]
In Image 2: att 6/11 and def 4 get +1 again --> att 7/12 and def (not affected) 4
in condition that bigrage not play any stat boost cards...
I hope I help explaining the situation

EDIT :
i still dont get some point
the defense isn't change
and may i know what card is active by the hidden blade?
is it a simple dagger played from hand?

well i actually took this picture because he played that card again, I should have taken a screen of him after he gained his bonus.  but he did gain his bonus.  I just was wondering why some people can play the card over and over again while I can't lol.   They did not use a card that puts it puts the card back in in play or takes it out of discard pile.

#8 17-06-2012 18:42:06

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Visual bug with no impact in game, the card is played the first time bigrage is in combat.
It appears again the second time, but the card is not played turn 5.

Collectionneur de cartes

#9 17-06-2012 20:20:23

sMuuth
Guémélite

Agree
for some reason i think it is visual bug
i already tried it myself with Neither dead nor alive
i attach it to X character
the X character play 2 card at his turn
appearing on my screen :
Neither dead nor alive + Card 1 + Card 2
didn't affect the game
just the display
Note: it is already get the effect at the turn it is attached(undead race, + 1 att and def)

#10 17-06-2012 20:45:56

Teremune
Habitant de Guem

Yeah Sorry guess I was wrong, thanks though guys.   I went and recreated the situation.. and you're right.  Sorry to waste your time.  but at least i know it's not a bug!!! >.>  well anyways thanks for putting up with me again.

Pied de page des forums