Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-06-2012 22:19:05

Mowser
Ptit nouveau

Runic Legion must be stopped.

Seriously, even if you enjoy playing runic legion--the cards they are getting are beyond ridiculous with their starting states plus runic stats and card effects. Myrina is a steroid version of Agillian--who could already one hit characters when he equips a spear.

Really, we have other guilds getting nerfed this month and Runics getting over powered. Seems the only way to beat them would be Golem or Discard--oh wait, we now can have 50 cards in our decks.

I don't hate Runics. I don't hate people who play runics. I just think they are being amped up a little too powerful compared to the other "normal" decks.

#2 16-06-2012 22:37:35

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Runic Legion must be stopped.

idk, from what Ive seen they are very incomplete as a guild. Like all decks these days, they are really weak to magic damage. that term "overpowered" is being thrown around way too much in these forums

#3 16-06-2012 22:47:13

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

i would not say the runics are overpowered but they do seem to have 2 or maybe 3 pretty good decks but they do have weakness like all decks but i would say the runic legion is stronger than 2 or 3 guilds as a whole

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#4 16-06-2012 23:26:01

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

only runic warriors are weak to magic damage, runic priest with only 2 cards have 7 spirit or more

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

#5 16-06-2012 23:41:54

soulst3al3r
Solarian

yeah but they take time to set up. Priests are weak against warrior decks and qarriors are weak against mage deck.

#6 17-06-2012 19:54:39

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

I would not say runic priests are weak against warrior with the cards they have beefing up their defense as well as spirit but cards such that lower their defense by 3 or more works pretty well

their will come a day when the Katoba return to being a threat to all other guilds. I await that day.

#7 19-06-2012 07:14:16

Damncaster
Solarian

i´ll keep sayin, they just released and got 3 releases ... when nehant came it didn´t happen... so next week i´m sure there will be runics again xD or just sap vs noz

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#8 19-06-2012 07:16:56

Damncaster
Solarian

They need to throw more starter crystal decks for all guilds, i think it would e satisfying

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#9 19-06-2012 07:45:37

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

Damncaster a écrit :

i´ll keep sayin, they just released and got 3 releases ... when nehant came it didn´t happen... so next week i´m sure there will be runics again xD or just sap vs noz

it would be nice for a while to go by with out runics getting a release

Damncaster a écrit :

They need to throw more starter crystal decks for all guilds, i think it would e satisfying

atleast another set of three different guilds would be nice

Dernière modification par vampiricshaman (19-06-2012 07:46:34)

#10 20-06-2012 05:18:37

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Damncaster a écrit :

That's just how the card release rotation works now.  *Shrugs*

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#11 20-06-2012 05:29:20

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

MrLordi92 a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

true but since introduction release a month has not gone by wnhen the runic did not get a release

Dernière modification par vampiricshaman (20-06-2012 05:30:00)

#12 20-06-2012 06:10:46

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

vampiricshaman a écrit :
MrLordi92 a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

true but since introduction release a month has not gone by wnhen the runic did not get a release

the same happened when nehantist got released...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#13 20-06-2012 06:15:44

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

but wasn't when the nehantist were first introduced the new card releases gave cards to every guild unlike now

#14 20-06-2012 06:38:00

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

vampiricshaman a écrit :

but wasn't when the nehantist were first introduced the new card releases gave cards to every guild unlike now

no, they released for only one guild per week. But they got a lot of releases in the same round.

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#15 20-06-2012 06:44:55

vampiricshaman
Habitant de Guem

then i was wrong but the runics have to slow down the releases soon in my oppinion

Dernière modification par vampiricshaman (20-06-2012 06:45:24)

#16 20-06-2012 06:54:12

hotfoot
Habitant de Guem

vampiricshaman a écrit :

then i was wrong but the runics have to slow down the releases soon in my oppinion

I think Feerick are in a way just trying to catch them up with the other guilds, not in cards but in options. Think of it like this, In there first release you could only play Runic priest one way, second release they got a new character an the way you play them could be expanded, third release not a TON for the priest but still more options so you don't HAVE to play the same priest deck (although most people will) as everyone else. I think it will slow down soon. But they had to be given more options, otherwise they would be predictable, an boring to play, no one would want them and feerik wouldn't make any money.

#17 20-06-2012 14:24:42

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

hotfoot a écrit :
vampiricshaman a écrit :

I think Feerick are in a way just trying to catch them up with the other guilds, not in cards but in options. Think of it like this, In there first release you could only play Runic priest one way, second release they got a new character an the way you play them could be expanded, third release not a TON for the priest but still more options so you don't HAVE to play the same priest deck (although most people will) as everyone else. I think it will slow down soon. But they had to be given more options, otherwise they would be predictable, an boring to play, no one would want them and feerik wouldn't make any money.

well in that case shouldn't necromancy be the next update? Just my 2 cents on this thread lol

#18 25-06-2012 15:44:06

edseldavila
Voyageur

its more like this

choose to go physical you get the chance to gain fast runes
choose to go spiritual you get more spr def but fail to get the runes

if you plan to go in between then the fun starts there... but still we lack runes and rune slots so its pretty much balanced.

doh... Y U No Draw?

#19 25-06-2012 15:58:27

Neja.Persot.Spy
Guémélite
Lieu : Philippines

Why Stopping the New Guild?

Ask Feerik about it smile ahahha

Aho'y matey..
Cap't Persot - "Avast, m'harty"
Me hab' 4 P'irate fle'ts... Ahoy, Matey
Plund'r dem!!

#20 25-06-2012 16:42:01

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

LOL MAN xD lololololol please, stop, dont make me laught xD

I read the topic title and lololol i cant stop man, please, please xD xD XD XD XD

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

Pied de page des forums