Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-06-2012 05:27:23

xydraga
Campeur

New Runic Legion Cards

I'm sure that those of us that have started using a runic deck are eagerly awaiting some new cards. And we all know that currently the runics can't really match up with what all the other guilds have going for them, so here a few ideas i came up with:

Rune Dragon Exphirion
Race: Dragon Guemelite
Guild:Runic Legion
Class: Multi (Marauder - Warrior)
Levels: 4 (Level 2 obtained by merging Exphirion level 1 + Runic power, Level 4 obtained by merging level 3 with Baegadine level 1)
Spirit: 2
Attack: 6/9
Defense: 2
HP: 13
Rarity: Legendary
Archon
Gain Chain if you play an armor.
All your Archons gain attack and defense +1
Turns 1, 3 and 5: Get attack +1 for all characters still alive.
Flavor Text: As the Rune Dragons are on the brink of destruction, Exphirion searches for fellow survivors to rebuild his race.

Baegadine
Guild: Runic Legion
Item weapon-One handed Sword
Spirit, Attack and Defense +2
Exphirion: Activates immediately.
Flavor Text: Exphirion wields his blade reverse style. Why? Because its awesome that way.

Xa Rune
Runic Legion
Archon
Any Runic Actions, Thurgies or Items attached or played by your character have each of their Cor and Nox rune requirements filled.
Archon: Chain
Flavor Text: Unlike other runes used by the Legion, the Xa is one of the four great runes, which can only be used by a true expert.

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

Pied de page des forums