Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-05-2012 15:27:47

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

May 30th 2012 : iTCG : Fe'y / Inakta

news_inak.jpg

Sap Hearts

The Kei'zan which has become the new World-Tree offers Eredan lands the revival of the Dais. The first fruit is ripe indeed! And it has given birth to Fe'y, the Dais spring guard. Beware of the Sap Heart's enemies because the guild will do everything to protect this newborn!

oDiHvKlr.pngjqSvDYbL.png

[card]Briskness[/card]. Rare. Action. Sap Heart, Warrior, Elfin. If the Defense of the opposing character is superior to your character's, Attack +3. Otherwise, your character deals an additional attack equal to his printed Min Attack. Chain "Elfine intimidation" or "Briskness".

[card]Power of our ancestors[/card]. Rare. Action. Sap Heart, Warrior. Attack +2. If there is at least 3 different Races among your characters, a non-Item opposing card attached to one of the characters in battle is discarded. Chain.

[card]Fe'y. (and his two evolutions)[/card]. Uncommon. Character. Sap Heart. Mage. Dais. Attack 2/4. Defense 1. Health points 13. At the start of the fight, the opposing character has Attack -1 until the end of the game and Defense -1 or Spirit -1. If "Fe'y" casts a Nature spell, he heals 1 Health point at the end of the fight. Turns 1, 3 and 6: Spirit +2.

[card]Elfine intimidation[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Seap Heart, Warrior. The opposing characters have Defense -2. Elfine: Duration 2 turns. Chain "Elfine intimidation" or "Briskness".

[card]Brambles prick[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Seap Heart. The opposing character has Attack -2 and Spirit -2. Choose a Sap Heart Item in your Discard pile, it is played and will activate immediately.

[card]Piercing arrows[/card]. Uncommon Other item. Sap Heart. If it is played after an Arc, Attack +2 and the card is placed in your Deck at the end of the fight. The Defense bonuses on the opposing character are divided by two (rounded up). Elfine: these bonuses are ignored.

[card]Back to the soil[/card]. Uncommon. Nature Spell. Spa Heart. Mage. Attack +X where X equals your character's Spirit. Nature Guemelite: an additional Attack +2. World-Tree: Duration 2 fights.

[card]Mystical Bow[/card]. Common. Arc Item. Sap Heart. Permanent. Attack +1. As this card activates and at the start of each fight, the opposing character has Defense -2 until the end of the turn if his Defense is superior to you character's. Elfine or Dais: Chain "Piercing arrows".

[card]Feign death[/card]. Common. Action. Sap Heart. Warrior. At the end of the fight, your character heals 2 Health points or 5, if there is more than 2 Items in the Discard Piles. Duration 2 fights. Chain if one of your characters alive is a Hom'chai or a Beast.

Desert Nomads

Summer is coming and Nomads undress you! Eclipse, Guardian or Immortal, choose your guild for this new journey through the wild. To each his own! Beware of the charm of our sand beauties.

mvyxLEen.pngP5tCwhhe.png

[card]Scorpio blow[/card]. Rare. Action. Desert Nomad, Marauder. This card is attached to the opposing character. Duration 5 turns. At the end of the fight, this character suffers 1 direct damage per Marauder or Nomad card in play (6 maximum). Eclipse: Choose the character this card is attached to.

[card]Idolatry[/card]. Rare. Divine Anger Theurgy Desert Nomads, Priest. The opposing character suffers X magic damages where X equals half the damages suffered by your character since the start of the game (rounded down, 12 maximum).

[card]Big scimitar[/card]. Rare. Sword Two handed Item. Desert Nomads, Warrior. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Attack +4. Each time your character suffers damages he has Attack +2/+0 until the end of the turn. Temple guardian: Defense +1.

[card]Inakta[/card]. Uncommon. Character. Desert Nomad. Human. Marauder. Eclipse. Spirit 0. Attack 6/9. Defense 0. Health points 15. Attack +1 against Warriors. Your other Nomads have Max. Attack +1 until the end of the game. At the start of the turn, once the characters are untapped, if "Itnaka" is tapped, she has -4 to damage suffered. Turns 1, 3 and 5: Attack +2.

[card]Frontal Attack[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Desert Nomad, Marauder. Attack +1. Eclipse: a non-item card attached to the opposing character is discarded. Chain Nomad card.

[card]Desertification[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Desert Nomads, Warrior. Permanent. Permanent. Only one copy per character. Temple guardian: -1 to damage suffered. Immortal: every 3 turns, an opposing card in play is discarded. Chain.

[card]Slyness[/card]. Common. Action. Marauder, Female. Attack +1. At the end of the fight, "if Well-informed" is in play, the opposing character suffers 3 direct damages. Duration 3 turns. Chain.

[card]Well-informed[/card]. Common. Action. Marauder, Male. Attack +1. At the end of the fight, if "Slyness" is in play, your character heals 3 Health points. Duration 3 turns. Chain.

[card]Sand storm[/card]. Common. Action. Desert Nomad. Permanent. At the start of the turn Attack +3/+2 until the end of the game if this character is taped, otherwise this card is discarded.

[card]Familiar ground[/card]. Commune. Action. Desert Nomads. Choose up to 2 cards attached to characters in battle, they are discarded. Your character suffers 1 to 2 direct damages per card chosen. Temple Guardian: Chain.

Enjoy the Game!

Collectionneur de cartes

#2 30-05-2012 15:52:14

alec1012
Campeur

Re : May 30th 2012 : iTCG : Fe'y / Inakta

I don't really understand what [card]Sand Storm[/card] conditions are.
Anyway, I'm dissapointed that there's another useless Nomad release, especially for Immortals.

The only maybe useful, but only good for really long fights is "desertification"

#3 30-05-2012 15:59:48

Hearfomi
Campeur

Fe'y looks like Spiritspeaker. Anyway , I wonder if she/he will replace Hailwalker.

#4 30-05-2012 16:02:34

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

alec1012 a écrit :

I don't really understand what [card]Sand Storm[/card] conditions are.

Turn 1, you play sand storm.
Turn 2, your character is tapped, you gain +3/+2 until the end of game
Turn 3, your character is taped, you gain +3/+2 until the end of game
Turn 4, your character is untapped, the card is discarded, you have won +6/+4 attack until the end of game....
And the best part, you can chain 2 of them turn 1.... => +12/+8 at turn 4.

Collectionneur de cartes

#5 30-05-2012 16:03:49

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Hearfomi a écrit :

Fe'y looks like Spiritspeaker. Anyway , I wonder if she/he will replace Hailwalker.

I'm not sure, Hailwalker ability to put roots anywhere is very useful with double germination.

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 30-05-2012 16:05:34

soulst3al3r
Solarian

yeah looks almost like the new world-tree mage is a good splash in a world tree warrior deck

#7 30-05-2012 16:08:28

soulst3al3r
Solarian

sand storm is a great card...I hope its not going to be the next art of tracking where it doesnt show up in the market for weeks.

#8 30-05-2012 16:38:40

Cossette
Solarian

lol [card]Briskness[/card] an alternative for quickdraw and with the increase of deck space it will do better on the long run...

Dernière modification par Cossette (30-05-2012 16:52:14)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#9 30-05-2012 16:42:21

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Big Scimitar= BIG TROULE! xD I mean, play big simitar+This Tomb= Atack +5!!!!

Briskness= DAMN! Look like elfines got comppetitive again big_smile

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#10 30-05-2012 16:45:13

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Lol man, Fe'y is the son of Keyzan xD Wow its so trashy, i dont see any change on Wild buds deck...

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#11 30-05-2012 16:45:20

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Zurga a écrit :
Hearfomi a écrit :

I'm not sure, Hailwalker ability to put roots anywhere is very useful with double germination.

^This.

Hailwalker is too important, I'd say, if you were playing WildHearts.

#12 30-05-2012 17:01:03

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Zurga a écrit :

And the best part, you can chain 2 of them turn 1.... => +12/+8 at turn 4.

Well, no. The card display on boards is wrong (old version of the card). No chain in game card anymore.

Innariel a écrit :

Desertification seems silly good. Permanent forced marches that blow up opponent's permanents? Okay.

Only on the Vizier. On other character you have only one effect at best.

#13 30-05-2012 17:57:22

DrazeA
Campeur

Ryken a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
Hearfomi a écrit :

^This.

Hailwalker is too important, I'd say, if you were playing WildHearts.

Fe'y won't replace Hailwalker of course, but in a Wild Buds deck he may end up replacing [card]Eikytan[/card]. which would kind of make sense since Eikytan is the first born of the original world-tree and now Fe'y is the first born of the new one.

#14 30-05-2012 17:58:40

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
Hearfomi a écrit :

If he replaces anything in wild bud decks it will be Eikytan.

If you want to use Fe'y, Eikytan and Keizan in one deck you have 3 pretty sweet mages if you ask me, but you should try to go a different way using rain of deaths and the likes or even still something else. But it wont be better on then wild buds as a sap mage deck nor will it be better then noz mages as a blast deck.

Using him with nature guem warriors might work nice. Back to the soil is really solid.

Dernière modification par steeliebob (30-05-2012 18:02:48)

#15 30-05-2012 18:09:17

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

steeliebob a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
Hearfomi a écrit :

If he replaces anything in wild bud decks it will be Eikytan.

If you want to use Fe'y, Eikytan and Keizan in one deck you have 3 pretty sweet mages if you ask me, but you should try to go a different way using rain of deaths and the likes or even still something else. But it wont be better on then wild buds as a sap mage deck nor will it be better then noz mages as a blast deck.

Using him with nature guem warriors might work nice. Back to the soil is really solid.

YeH! u think same as me..
Fe'y is proper to nature gue. warrior.. but still don't know what triO is good :S

#16 30-05-2012 18:33:44

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

I have not cleared about piercing arrow??

elfine : these bonus are ignored that mean "bonus defense of enemy are ignored" or "the effect of dividing by 2 are ignored"

#17 30-05-2012 18:39:01

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

karnoki a écrit :

elfine : these bonus are ignored that mean "bonus defense of enemy are ignored" or "the effect of dividing by 2 are ignored"

Bonus defence, it's not just divide by two, it is ignored.

Collectionneur de cartes

#18 30-05-2012 18:44:59

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Zurga a écrit :
karnoki a écrit :

Bonus defence, it's not just divide by two, it is ignored.

Clear! Thx a lot XD

This is a good card.

#19 30-05-2012 18:47:09

Limestone
Solarian

Impressive, they actually implement Anti-tank stuffs for forest feminist deck. Now we part ways with ol clumsy distraction lol

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#20 31-05-2012 04:25:54

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

soulst3al3r a écrit :

sand storm is a great card...I hope its not going to be the next art of tracking where it doesnt show up in the market for weeks.

Lol that was a good one bro!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

#21 31-05-2012 04:37:11

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

soulst3al3r a écrit :

sand storm is a great card...I hope its not going to be the next art of tracking where it doesnt show up in the market for months.

Fix'd

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#22 31-05-2012 13:09:22

soulst3al3r
Solarian

MrLordi92 a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

sand storm is a great card...I hope its not going to be the next art of tracking where it doesnt show up in the market for months.

Fix'd

lol thx for fixing my mistake

#23 01-06-2012 15:00:38

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Does anyone know if fe'y need anything to upgrade?

#24 01-06-2012 15:20:40

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

[card]regeneration [/card]and [card]back to the soil[/card]

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#25 01-06-2012 15:22:35

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem