Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-05-2012 15:20:12

zakamari
Voyageur

zil dagger beatdown

took down to stop net decking

Dernière modification par zakamari (09-06-2012 18:19:12)

#2 27-05-2012 16:15:36

Dooger
Campeur

Re : zil dagger beatdown

Get your hands on the chaining daggers (Artrezil's Blade and Shadowblade) Then chain master assassin and hidden blades for some awesome direct damage, some of which you choose yourself. Also, Saphyra the Zil should be in the deck. She increases direct damage output and her turn order bonus is rocking.

#3 27-05-2012 16:34:06

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Dooger a écrit :

Get your hands on the chaining daggers (Artrezil's Blade and Shadowblade) Then chain master assassin and hidden blades for some awesome direct damage, some of which you choose yourself. Also, Saphyra the Zil should be in the deck. She increases direct damage output and her turn order bonus is rocking.

also i'd swap new telendar for old telendar. the latter is slightly more fragile but improves a lot on the deck speed. i'd reduce one of the fist blades too because the're not dual wield, so if you come out with 2 or three of them on the begginning of the game, well... it sucks. it is time may be another good option coz you can play dagger master on saphyra, then chain it's time... 5 damage on each opposing character + a normal 9/12 attack.

edit: telendar's blck blade may be an intersting option for it's cool effect, and with hidden blades you can recycle it.

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (27-05-2012 16:36:00)

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#4 27-05-2012 18:29:18

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

get your hands on saphyra the zil!
there is no zil sagger without her...
now, as dooger said, you need chaining dagger.
forget about [card]artrezil's blade[/card] (well, they are better... but maybe too expensive for you)
[card]shadowblade [/card]is really good. take three of them.(but beware of the dual wield...)
[card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card](def +1 on shadow and abo) is good and [card]telendar's black blade[/card] too(last one chaining on saphyra, has a cool side effect but lasts only two turns... )
you'll be aiming for 3 master assassin as soon as possible...
here is what it should look like:
3 [card]shadowblade[/card]
2 [card]telendar's black blade[/card]
1 [card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card]
3 [card]hidden blades[/card]
3 [card]master assassin[/card] (since you don't have them yet, throw in some [card]Stirring Up Hatred[/card] instead)
1 [card]assassination[/card]
1 [card]artrezil's heritage[/card]
1 [card]time to die[/card]

and then a bunch of toobox cards ([card]obesity[/card], [card]dissidence[/card], [card]Difference of opinion[/card])

Dernière modification par skadooosh (27-05-2012 18:32:47)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#5 27-05-2012 18:58:31

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

skadooosh a écrit :

get your hands on saphyra the zil!
there is no zil sagger without her...
now, as dooger said, you need chaining dagger.
forget about [card]artrezil's blade[/card] (well, they are better... but maybe too expensive for you)
[card]shadowblade [/card]is really good. take three of them.(but beware of the dual wield...)
[card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card](def +1 on shadow and abo) is good and [card]telendar's black blade[/card] too(last one chaining on saphyra, has a cool side effect but lasts only two turns... )
you'll be aiming for 3 master assassin as soon as possible...
here is what it should look like:
3 [card]shadowblade[/card]
2 [card]telendar's black blade[/card]
1 [card]The Dagger of Sufferance[/card]
3 [card]hidden blades[/card]
3 [card]master assassin[/card] (since you don't have them yet, throw in some [card]Stirring Up Hatred[/card] instead)
1 [card]assassination[/card]
1 [card]artrezil's heritage[/card]
1 [card]time to die[/card]

and then a bunch of toobox cards ([card]obesity[/card], [card]dissidence[/card], [card]Difference of opinion[/card])

one [card]dark stone heart[/card] may do you some good against some mage decks. I'd use at least on [card]at daggers drawn[/card] too.

#6 27-05-2012 19:40:27

zakamari
Voyageur

Thanks ppl, I'm not sure why shadow blade is essential only giving the one attack, yes it chains but a plus 2 attack is prob better (I never have chaining problems), aside from that can someone tell me why the old telendar is better (if he dies then he only got 1 hit, compared to the survival of liberated 2 attacks been stronger than one and a amazing effect for power cards) and also saphyra been seemingly too reliant on her turn bonus?

#7 27-05-2012 19:58:38

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

zakamari a écrit :

Thanks ppl, I'm not sure why shadow blade is essential only giving the one attack, yes it chains but a plus 2 attack is prob better (I never have chaining problems), aside from that can someone tell me why the old telendar is better (if he dies then he only got 1 hit, compared to the survival of liberated 2 attacks been stronger than one and a amazing effect for power cards) and also saphyra been seemingly too reliant on her turn bonus?

Compared to new telendar's hp and def, old telendar chains ANY marauder card!!! One good combo(old) is Assassination+Offensive on his turn order or Dagger Master+Chink in the armor (or scroll of power) to name a few.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#8 27-05-2012 20:09:03

skadooosh
Eredanien

so you wanna know why saphyra??
the bonus effect of saphyra is like a +2 attack on the other character if they deal both physical and direct damage in the same turn...
of course she depends on her order bonus, but she'll always get it on her first fight (except against tempus) she chain zil cards...  [card]master assassin[/card]+[card]hidden blades[/card]=>[card]the dagger of soufferance[/card]... (some like the combo [card]dagger master[/card]+[card]it is time[/card], but definitely too sittuational...)
about [card]shadowblade[/card], of course, you lose 1 attack(compared to the other daggers)... but you also gaiin one spirit (usefull against mage decks...) and the side effect can be usefull...but what is the most important is the chain...! you can chain into [card]hidden blades[/card] to grab [card]the dagger of soufferance[/card] or a [card]telandar's black blade[/card] in order to equip two dagger (dagger master on the next fight maybe...) and you can chose where too deal three direct damage (thanks to saphyra)
you can also chain into [card]master assassin[/card] ( +2 direct damage on a random enemmy, thanks to saphyra again)

I tested both version (the one with and without saphyra) and I can tell you there's one far better than the other...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (27-05-2012 20:12:09)

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#9 27-05-2012 20:15:54

zakamari
Voyageur

skadooosh a écrit :

so you wanna know why saphyra??
the bonus effect of saphyra is like a +2 attack on the other character if they deal both physical and direct damage in the same turn...
of course she depends on her order bonus, but she'll always get it on her first fight (except against tempus) she chain zil cards...  [card]master assassin[/card]+[card]hidden blades[/card]=>[card]the dagger of soufferance[/card]... (some like the combo [card]dagger master[/card]+[card]it is time[/card], but definitely too sittuational...)
about [card]shadowblade[/card], of course, you lose 1 attack(compared to the other daggers)... but you also gaiin one spirit (usefull against mage decks...) and the side effect can be usefull...but what is the most important is the chain...! you can chain into [card]hidden blades[/card] to grab [card]the dagger of soufferance[/card] or a [card]telandar's black blade[/card] in order to equip two dagger (dagger master on the next fight maybe...) and you can chose where too deal three direct damage (thanks to saphyra)
you can also chain into [card]master assassin[/card] ( +2 direct damage on a random enemmy, thanks to saphyra again)

I tested both version (the one with and without saphyra) and I can tell you there's one far better than the other...

Thanks

#10 27-05-2012 20:18:16

zakamari
Voyageur

blackwaltz a écrit :
zakamari a écrit :

Compared to new telendar's hp and def, old telendar chains ANY marauder card!!! One good combo(old) is Assassination+Offensive on his turn order or Dagger Master+Chink in the armor (or scroll of power) to name a few.

Yes but my point isn't the damage on the same turn (although double effects of master assassin and then a good dagger is +10 attack!) if the first telendar been fragile dies first time round then where's the further damage he is going to cause? No where. 2 attacks from the new telendar and considering his potential bonus idk why the old one is better

#11 27-05-2012 20:26:33

zakamari
Voyageur

further to make way for saphyra should i remove telendar or shadow?
or would it be better to sell abom to make money for other cards in deck keeping shadow (is abomination a luxury i dont need)?

Dernière modification par zakamari (27-05-2012 20:45:12)

#12 27-05-2012 20:28:31

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

zakamari a écrit :

Yes but my point isn't the damage on the same turn (although double effects of master assassin and then a good dagger is +10 attack!) if the first telendar been fragile dies first time round then where's the further damage he is going to cause? No where. 2 attacks from the new telendar and considering his potential bonus idk why the old one is better

almost the same as new telendar won't be able to activate his double bonus first twice in a game (without the help of cards like hit the road)

EDIT: if you get really lucky on booster or really rich. Get the legendary living shadow to team up with your abomb and saphyra (if you have her) now that's a good beat down character.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (27-05-2012 20:38:14)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#13 27-05-2012 21:18:02

zakamari
Voyageur

im waiting for things to sell, ill post the new version on a new topic once ive done it smile thanks for everyone's help

#14 28-05-2012 01:07:10

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

zakamari a écrit :

further to make way for saphyra should i remove telendar or shadow?
or would it be better to sell abom to make money for other cards in deck keeping shadow (is abomination a luxury i dont need)?

abomination is NOT a luxury. It's actually way better than the shadow: a very higher attack, defense bonus on his tur order etc. shadow has that 3 spirit but dark stone heart solves your problems a lot better by making one of your chars completely invulnerable to spells. i SWEAR it is a lot better.

#15 28-05-2012 09:15:03

skadooosh
Eredanien

anyway, shadow is better than telendar. she's got really high resistance against mage deck especially lightning mage and wild buds. noz blast is a little different since they got massive blast spell (but she often gets 4 spîrits with shadowblade...)
and she can play some shadow spell ([card]Kiss of Death[/card] or [card]Suspicion of Treason[/card]) but since you don't have zil, the living shadow, you got only one guem, so spells aren't really necessary I'd say...

abomination is a reaaaaly good character... (one of the best in fact...)so you need to use him.
he'll be a little weak against mage. but with shadowblade, he'll bbe a little more resistant.
abomination the shadow saphyra is a good line up for this deck (the best one is with zil on the shadow)

I personnaly don't play the dark stone heart...
I don't think it's usefull... you got diisidence, and Difference of opinion and with shadow, you're almost blastproof

"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#16 28-05-2012 11:24:37

zakamari
Voyageur

skadooosh a écrit :

anyway, shadow is better than telendar. she's got really high resistance against mage deck especially lightning mage and wild buds. noz blast is a little different since they got massive blast spell (but she often gets 4 spîrits with shadowblade...)
and she can play some shadow spell ([card]Kiss of Death[/card] or [card]Suspicion of Treason[/card]) but since you don't have zil, the living shadow, you got only one guem, so spells aren't really necessary I'd say...

abomination is a reaaaaly good character... (one of the best in fact...)so you need to use him.
he'll be a little weak against mage. but with shadowblade, he'll bbe a little more resistant.
abomination the shadow saphyra is a good line up for this deck (the best one is with zil on the shadow)

I don't think it's usefull... you got diisidence, and Difference of opinion and with shadow, you're almost blastproof

My problem is aboma sells for about 90K on normal days and if I'm to make the inside of the deck good along with its line up I need more money... I was thinking sacrifice aboma for now to get money to make the deck cards rly good, then use that deck to save up to put aboma back in... What do u think of that (only using shadow untill I can afford to use aboma)

#17 28-05-2012 15:57:25

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

zakamari a écrit :
skadooosh a écrit :

My problem is aboma sells for about 90K on normal days and if I'm to make the inside of the deck good along with its line up I need more money... I was thinking sacrifice aboma for now to get money to make the deck cards rly good, then use that deck to save up to put aboma back in... What do u think of that (only using shadow untill I can afford to use aboma)

that's entirely up to you. consider two things though: sooner or later you're gonna need boosters anyway so you can finish the deck with cards that are more expensive, and may end up having to buy abomb back again unles u're willing to make it from scratch or if you have enuf xp cards...

then again you can also sell the shadow instead and you're probably gonna have $$ enough for geting yoursels saphyra and telendar (the new one at least) if you don't have himn already.

so even not getting certain very important cards, you've already got a line solid enough for a while...

#18 28-05-2012 17:06:56

zakamari
Voyageur

Thanks for that input, it seems main improvements for the deck are for the cards in it, I'll sell aboma for now if I can (waiting on that one) to make the best out of the inside card structure, I will have to buy him back later when I can but I think shadow, old telendar and saphyra will be a good enough line up if I get the rest right for the time been

Dernière modification par zakamari (28-05-2012 17:09:53)

#19 28-05-2012 17:09:17

zakamari
Voyageur

This post has been Very helpful to me so if anyone has any constructive input they could make and don't mind I'd like to hear what you have to say smile

Pied de page des forums