Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-05-2012 21:07:22

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

The deck editor says ice elves can use zil shadow spells...

bug.jpg

#2 22-05-2012 21:16:14

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Re : The deck editor says ice elves can use zil shadow spells...

Your just seeing a hallucination smile. Just curious,  does it work in-game? I mean the shadow spell

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#3 22-05-2012 21:16:33

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

I checked all of my decks, it's allowing any shadow spell (only shadow ones) in ANY of my decks which include: Circus discard (Alyce, Aby, Psych), Pirate Feminist, Ice Elves, SARAH Machinist deck (Galene, Ica, SARAH), Lightning Mages, and my trophy deck (Deirf Geis, Erein, Nalen). All of them can include any shadow spell. Only 3 of them could normally include any and only my Circus deck should include all.

#4 22-05-2012 21:20:22

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

blackwaltz a écrit :

Your just seeing a hallucination smile. Just curious,  does it work in-game? I mean the shadow spell

Dark Light, Philosophical Debate and Suspicion of Treason are the only 3 other shadow spells out of decks and all 4 of them can be put in.

Edit: They can be put in via deck editor, but not saved. The deck editor doesn't dark them out or fail to sow them as invalid cards, but recognizes that the deck is invalid upon trying to save it.

Dernière modification par Cyanide (22-05-2012 21:23:12)

Pied de page des forums