Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-05-2012 17:56:28

ibinggs
Ptit nouveau

Deck Choice

Ive been playing Eredan itcg since practically the beginning. Yay!!!

Basically i need help deciding on a deck to play with, i want to get high in the tournament. I have the resources to build great decks, i have plenty of cards to sell.

I am trying to decide between, Finishing my

The Pack deck
Building an Avalonian Deck
Solarian Nomad Deck
Craftsman Golem

I seriously dont know what to do. Any ideas? i know its very vague it allows you to be creative in your choice. hahaha.

Any other decks i overlooked?

#2 20-05-2012 17:43:42

Baliking
Campeur

Re : Deck Choice

ibinggs a écrit :

Ive been playing Eredan itcg since practically the beginning. Yay!!!

Basically i need help deciding on a deck to play with, i want to get high in the tournament. I have the resources to build great decks, i have plenty of cards to sell.

I am trying to decide between, Finishing my

The Pack deck
Building an Avalonian Deck
Solarian Nomad Deck
Craftsman Golem

I seriously dont know what to do. Any ideas? i know its very vague it allows you to be creative in your choice. hahaha.

Any other decks i overlooked?

Well high tournament decks cost is realy high (around 3mil) so you must be very lucky at booster buying to get expensive cards to sell...If you wan to be a top Elo player you must get a top tier deck...for example Noz blast (with the legendary piklim)or Ecstasy or even an abomb deck with this new Zil legendary guy...From those list what you said i would say Solarian Nomad cause they can hit hard and big survivers with Solaris and you can get around 1800 elo with them if you got enough lucky...they others are good too but they dont stand a chance against mage deck's and there is a lot of them in tournaments.
Hope i helped you out a bit wink

#3 20-05-2012 21:44:59

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

Re : Deck Choice

Well I run a master mage deck and so far it's 161-17, but  yeah it's pretty expensive! 2m+

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

Pied de page des forums