Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-05-2012 10:59:15

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

The New Mountain Man Adventure

The key of the Eternal is says "NO CHARACTER CAN OBTAIN HIS TURN BONUS" yet the mountain man keeps having his go off. That is a bug that needs fixing please?

#2 09-05-2012 11:11:55

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : The New Mountain Man Adventure

I'll answer here too ^^

This is a bug, we are working on it, but we may still give an immunity to the effect if the encounter becomes way too simple after the fix.

#3 09-05-2012 11:14:22

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Sapphon a écrit :

I'll answer here too ^^

This is a bug, we are working on it, but we may still give an immunity to the effect if the encounter becomes way too simple after the fix.

For some players....(Nonpaying) it may be the only chance to obtain a (hope) of winning enough for even one legendary..(Since we dont have any) Why nerf our only shot?

#4 09-05-2012 11:19:36

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

You honestly think that you won't be able to get the legendary because of that ?
The immunity would be for everybody, even those who can put up a good enough deck to compete for the first place.

#5 09-05-2012 11:21:52

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Sapphon a écrit :

You honestly think that you won't be able to get the legendary because of that ?
The immunity would be for everybody, even those who can put up a good enough deck to compete for the first place.

using one card to help make the fight manageable wouldnt break him...like I said he would still get way to big to kill anyways.

#6 09-05-2012 12:16:14

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

using one card to help make the fight manageable wouldnt break him...like I said he would still get way to big to kill anyways.

again... Dhan + Paladins hammer + Skyboots (forgot them before) = incredible healing power and damage output... unbeatable... so it will become a contest of how long someone is spending without any disconnect from server...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#7 09-05-2012 12:19:32

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

again... Dhan + Paladins hammer + Skyboots (forgot them before) = incredible healing power and damage output... unbeatable... so it will become a contest of how long someone is spending without any disconnect from server...

except you have to deal with dhan dropping your hammers 1/3 of the time because they are theurgies....that is a fair fight because there is that chance none of them will stick to him.

#8 09-05-2012 12:31:12

Calandra
Gardien

7uyeBKyl.png rfl6GQdm.png

you will prolly go like (O.O) but it clearly says 'This card becomes a one handed weapon...'

and even if u dont feel fine with Dhan... how about...

GGIFy76V.png rfl6GQdm.png

still a combo where you will eventually hit for more life then u will suffer damage...

#9 09-05-2012 12:34:01

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/7uyeBKyl.png http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/rfl6GQdm.png

you will prolly go like (O.O) but it clearly says 'This card becomes a one handed weapon...'

and even if u dont feel fine with Dhan... how about...

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/GGIFy76V.png http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/rfl6GQdm.png

still a combo where you will eventually hit for more life then u will suffer damage...

???? Whats this supposed to mean? I have literally played a hammer on Dhan and Had him ignore it because it is a Theurgy first.....then it becomes an item. So if he ignores it it doesnt equip. But I know the combo you mean. I was just pointing out a flaw in it. which would make it not so broken.

#10 09-05-2012 12:38:39

Calandra
Gardien

ok... then use dhan evo 1... same effect without the 1:3 chance of dropping it...

#11 09-05-2012 12:40:17

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

ok... then use dhan evo 1... same effect without the 1:3 chance of dropping it...

Which would work if we had a spare laying around but I mean the key is a good idea for like Queen stack decks and stuff its just a fighting chance and not a perfect win everytime.

#12 09-05-2012 12:44:50

Calandra
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

Which would work if we had a spare laying around but I mean the key is a good idea for like Queen stack decks and stuff its just a fighting chance and not a perfect win everytime.

point is... if u allow the key to work as intended then someone would score 10.000 and prolly spend a whole day depending on his connection... of course your aelide deck will score 20 points then... but... 20 compared to 10.000... so the key should not work... in no way! its another sad day that we observe now that feerik somehow lost overview over the cards they published and how they would affect a certain fight...

sometimes they are thinking from twelve to noon... (a german idiom which i like a lot... it says they are not thinking at all... maybe there is a fitting english idiom but i couldnt find any^^)

#13 09-05-2012 12:47:30

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Calandra a écrit :

point is... if u allow the key to work as intended then someone would score 10.000 and prolly spend a whole day depending on his connection... of course your aelide deck will score 20 points then... but... 20 compared to 10.000... so the key should not work... in no way! its another sad day that we observe now that feerik somehow lost overview over the cards they published and how they would affect a certain fight...

sometimes they are thinking from twelve to noon... (a german idiom which i like a lot... it says they are not thinking at all... maybe there is a fitting english idiom but i couldnt find any^^)

or maybe make it to where the key works as intended but if you get more than say 50 at a time the fight ends? and then it would only count one extra point for the next guy and cut him off to..that way the top guy would only go up one point every other few fights or so?

#14 09-05-2012 13:12:36

free_seller
Habitant de Guem

shulong will easily defeat him if he couldn't remove cards

#15 09-05-2012 15:13:04

sMuuth
Guémélite

the boss upgrade just give bonus trait,right?
I think the one have lady Yilith+Paladin Hammer+Life Devourer will own him...

#16 09-05-2012 15:30:40

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Can you equip that card that gives your character Dual Wield and equip 2 hammers?

Dernière modification par Ryken (09-05-2012 15:31:09)

#17 09-05-2012 15:39:40

sMuuth
Guémélite

Ryken a écrit :

Can you equip that card that gives your character Dual Wield and equip 2 hammers?

then you must use A noz
1. the one using paladin hammer become a warrior so you cant cast theurgy anymore if you play a Priest..
Noz can do this with Dragon's Wit

OMG i get disconnected when facing lvl 8 king...
I can kill him until lvl 10 if that isn't disconnected
*sigh
How about others? >.<

Dernière modification par sMuuth (09-05-2012 15:39:55)

#18 09-05-2012 18:40:55

Damncaster
Solarian

Fix the damn key please... and geez don´t say it will make competition unfair -.-, why should we not use something that nice against a monstrous boss? NOT EVERYONE as the key, nor money, nor dhan, but some have one or more of those options i think it would be fair enough to fix the key bug. It won´t make the boss weaker just less devil.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#19 09-05-2012 18:52:38

Calandra
Gardien

Damncaster a écrit :

why should we not use something that nice against a monstrous boss?

Because: Feerik forgot about the key... !!! because... they are sitting in the conference room deciding about the next events and are as close to game as the sun is to the moon...

they dont know the game they design anymore... thats why there is this power creep coming up every 2 weeks... and they dont test it... or let it be tested because... well i dont know why not. but it would surely decrease the amount of bugs and OPness in game... PLUS: if they would let it be tested by 25 players before releasing it then they would surely gotten a feedback about the key...

#20 09-05-2012 19:22:46

Damncaster
Solarian

this really anoys me, if it wasn´t for the money i invested i think i wouldn´t be playin eredan till today... seriously what is this game becoming into? This ain´t bout new OP releases but about the game´s core.

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#21 10-05-2012 11:50:10

sMuuth
Guémélite

LOL.. you can try another cards combo..
dont depend on event cards

Somthing bad happen after the maintenance

I get disconnected in the middle of the quest mode..
T_T
WHat was happened?
I can play normaaly in normal room

#22 10-05-2012 12:54:40

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

the staff said they were working onthe key problem...

shulong or yilith won't work against him as each time the king dies, it's his printed atack that changes...

and for your record, an infinite loop to beat him has already been discovered...

Dernière modification par skadooosh (10-05-2012 12:54:55)

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#23 10-05-2012 18:19:55

sMuuth
Guémélite

Ya. I have discovered it.
since maybe others already fount out too
we will be missing those cards on market for some time...
and the most bad, i already sold that cards last week for cheap Price
T_T

Dernière modification par sMuuth (10-05-2012 18:20:56)

Pied de page des forums