Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-05-2012 12:50:48

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Demon may rise.

Hey guys i see that demon may rise is causing a lot of headaches to feerik... So why dont change the card effect?Maybe could be like this:

[card]Demon may rise[/card]- The oposite character recife -1 defence and Becomes a Demon in adiction of the other races, and suffer 1 point by any kind of race he got before.

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#2 07-05-2012 14:04:08

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Re : Demon may rise.

That would solve many things, but I can already hear the warcry of Nehantists assembling to fight the potential heavy nerf ;p

#3 07-05-2012 14:11:11

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Sapphon a écrit :

That would solve many things, but I can already hear the warcry of Nehantists assembling to fight the potential heavy nerf ;p

It's not even a nerf it's just covering up for something they can't fix tongue

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#4 07-05-2012 14:22:54

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

blackwaltz a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

ye i dont see nerfing here neither... actually if the card would work as intended it was overpowered... one card to ruin any kind of guemilit and iceelves deck.... so its better to change the card and keep the foundations of the coding...

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#5 07-05-2012 14:39:04

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Calandra a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
Sapphon a écrit :

ye i dont see nerfing here neither... actually if the card would work as intended it was overpowered... one card to ruin any kind of guemilit and iceelves deck.... so its better to change the card and keep the foundations of the coding...

...and prevent new topics with the same subjet >.>

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#6 07-05-2012 15:47:10

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

It would be a big nerf. That would mean you would be able to play racial related cards on a character under the effect of Demon may rise. Now, the fact that the card may be overpowered is another discussion ;p

#7 07-05-2012 16:46:26

Izayoi
Nehantiste

Sapphon a écrit :

It would be a big nerf. That would mean you would be able to play racial related cards on a character under the effect of Demon may rise. Now, the fact that the card may be overpowered is another discussion ;p

But it would allow to deal direct dameve more than once to a same character. If this change would allow me to kill a character out of combat with a [card]Desolation of the heart[/card] + 6 other corruptions, I wouldn't mind at all.

But yes, I would totally miss raping Ice Elves with ease.

#8 07-05-2012 23:14:23

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

sounds like a job for the guil leaders... wink

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

Pied de page des forums