Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 22-05-2012 13:45:30

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Destiny Priests

magius a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

hmmm interesting...i will try this version sir, and will give my thoughts about it

You will need Fabulous Destiny for some defense (good amount of heal during end game) and Blackmails for -def and -spirit, allowing your clowns to punch damage through.

Encountered Compendiums and I agree they are a tough nut to crack, especially with Magical Servant. if you don't draw Smooth Talking early enough (you will need to swarm their deck asap and use Fabulous Destiny as defence against Crystal Storm). It is worse if Crystal Storm hits early.

i have 2 of each, is it enough? i dont think this deck can prevent crystal strom from being drawn, especially when they have ilumination. WHat do you think about using Kriss instead of Alyce?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#27 22-05-2012 13:57:10

magius
Solarian

Santuros a écrit :
magius a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

hmmm interesting...i will try this version sir, and will give my thoughts about it

You will need Fabulous Destiny for some defense (good amount of heal during end game) and Blackmails for -def and -spirit, allowing your clowns to punch damage through.

Encountered Compendiums and I agree they are a tough nut to crack, especially with Magical Servant. if you don't draw Smooth Talking early enough (you will need to swarm their deck asap and use Fabulous Destiny as defence against Crystal Storm). It is worse if Crystal Storm hits early.

i have 2 of each, is it enough? i dont think this deck can prevent crystal strom from being drawn, especially when they have ilumination. WHat do you think about using Kriss instead of Alyce?

I prefer Kriss because he is able to hit hard (starting with 4/10 and potentially 10/16 with Psychoanalysis). My target here is not to discard the opponent or clear their graveyard (like what Cossette said) but to kill them with physical and magical attack.

Alyce is great if you have Shadow Spells or Mage spells, which this deck doesn't. She is only useful in Shadow Mage and Discard deck IMHO.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#28 22-05-2012 22:55:06

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Anyone have an idea of what a cheap destiny priest build would look like?

#29 22-05-2012 23:23:02

Santuros
Nehantiste

soulst3al3r a écrit :

Anyone have an idea of what a cheap destiny priest build would look like?

The cards for the deck magius recomends have the current prices:

Crushing presence:200
Smooth talking: 450
Psychoanalysis: 1500
Wooden language: 310
Blackmail: 16k
Fabulous destiny: 16k

Terrifik lvl 3: about 30k (not in the market right no so i cant tell)
The psychurgist lvl 3: 21k
Kriss lvl 1: 18k

Other cards:

Chiaroscuro: 3500
Sarcastic Laugh: 28k
Vicious circle: not in the market right now but i suppose its about 4k
Alyce lvl 3: 40k (it will get cheaper, trust me)

Dernière modification par Santuros (22-05-2012 23:31:53)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#30 23-05-2012 03:26:15

Santuros
Nehantiste

well this version is not working...i wanna try some variations and i will tel you my results

#31 23-05-2012 05:48:52

magius
Solarian

Santuros a écrit :

well this version is not working...i wanna try some variations and i will tel you my results

Re-running it several times to play test it. I think from what I found, Sarcastic Laughter is kinda redundant with Crushing Presence. Replaced those with Vicious Circle and it flows better with Chain.

Hard deck I have to admit because you have to decide whether to discard to Smooth Talking and leave the key combo pieces around to deal damage.

Will fine tune it more and I'll post a deck list soon.

#32 23-05-2012 16:19:38

magius
Solarian

Ahh... now I get it. I always thought the card the opponent discarded will get into his discard pile (I am totally wrong about this!). The cards will actually come back to my discard pile.

This means that there are core cards that cannot be replaced:

[card]Blackmail[/card] - For chaining and recycle by Psychurgist. If he is dead, to be sent to opponent deck using [card]Smooth Talking[/card]

[card]Vicious Circle[/card] - For chaining, deck lock and recycling Vicious Circle again and again

[card]Sarcastic Laughter[/card] - Similarly, for chaining, deck lock and recycling by Terrifik. If he is dead, discard to Smooth Talking.

[card]Psychoanalysis[/card] - IMHO the most important card in clown deck. Permanent +2 attack and big boost towards end game with Crushing Presence.

[card]Smooth Talking[/card] - To send cards to opponent deck. Important towards end game. From playtesting, it seems that one is more than enough. Two if you want to discard aggressively but you will be prone to deck out.

Depending on your strategy, the following number of cards will vary:

[card]Crushing Presence[/card] - To be used against low spirit characters. Discard to Smooth Talking if opponent spirit is high or keep it to boost Psychoanalysis.

[card]Wooden Language[/card] - Not as important as the other two. Use to boost Crushing Presence (against low spirit characters) or sent other cards to opponent deck towards end game. I would say 2 is more than enough.

[card]Fabulous Destiny[/card] - Synergistic with Wooden Language towards end game. Defense and life gain is pretty good.

[card]Chiarascuro[/card] - Probably have no place in this deck unless you are encountering loads of aggro. It does not chain neither does it has inherent ability to send itself to opponent's deck. Don't really miss the healing due to Fabulous Destiny.

My 2 cents and with the core cards, my deck is flowing quite nicely.

#33 23-05-2012 16:27:05

Roarky
Habitant de Guem

Its really fun to play this deck, I got this deck too...
The combo of Presence, Wooden Language, Psychoanalisis and Smooth Talking is what Im doing right now...

Its kinda good with Blackmail in the deck...

#34 23-05-2012 20:01:31

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

If you run Alyce, ventrilo is good to play with her to get some key cards back and to delay discard.

#35 28-05-2012 15:29:50

Santuros
Nehantiste

with the new game mechanic, now player will be able to add more than 20 cards, which are good news for the priest deck based on smooth talking. There will be no more risk to deck out and a real advantage against discard. Also we can flood the opponents deck with much more cards. Nw, the obvious downside is that if you add to much cards you will wont get what you want, so a maximun of 30 can be about right. I wont be able to experiment with this deck any time soon, but i want you guys to tell me about your experiences

#36 28-05-2012 16:06:07

Hearfomi
Campeur

Fabulous Destiny heal for full health? That will be op xd

#37 30-05-2012 23:11:08

steven_allen
Solarian

I'm trying out a 30 card deck, and I am having trouble getting combos out.

Disruptor!

#38 31-05-2012 19:23:24

steven_allen
Solarian

Update:  Down to 25 cards.  Its working out ok.  I'm kind of doing a bit of damage/hand control combo.  Its slow to start, but I've started just tossing everything I have when I get the chance, and its working out well.  It's tough getting over that initial, "BUT WHAT IF I NEED THOSE NEXT TURN?!?!?!?" anxiety.

Disruptor!

#39 31-05-2012 22:40:07

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i think the whole strategy about blocking an enemy hand by crowding his deck with your cards it not yet fully developed... i also think that even though saphyra and alyce can both be a nice addition to terrifik and psychurgist it still requires a third char who would add a flavor to the strategy...

something like: char x is zil priest circus

at the beginning of the match 2-3 cards of your deck are put into the enemy deck
round 2,4,6 the first 3 cards from your graveyard are put into the enemy deck

whether these cards should be theurgies or any kind of card is still disputeable but without such a char to start with some of your cards in the enemy deck its always a bit too slow to block the enemys hand.

at the current state i would only try to use

-3x sarcastic laughter
-3x chiarascuro
-3x blackmail
-3x vicious circle
-3x fabulous destiny
-2x psychoanalysis

thats the base the rest is personal flavors... i like 'i hate brawlers' and exordium

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

Pied de page des forums