Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 03-08-2012 18:10:02

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Re : Guild : The Runic Legion

ok your right it wasn't official under constantine but he enacted most of the reforms and laid the groundwork. Either way the roman empire was around for a long long time and monotheism was definitely not always the status quo as you stated.

On topic : Runics could use a caste or two

Dernière modification par UIA (03-08-2012 18:19:31)

#27 03-08-2012 18:11:11

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Also they can´t have Berzerkers the casts are already decided Priest, Craft and Warrior so don´t add more because it will get messy.

Why no one likes Berzerker? sad

Dernière modification par Stormholt (03-08-2012 18:11:19)

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#28 03-08-2012 19:44:28

Damncaster
Solarian

UIA a écrit :

ok your right it wasn't official under constantine but he enacted most of the reforms and laid the groundwork. Either way the roman empire was around for a long long time and monotheism was definitely not always the status quo as you stated.

On topic : Runics could use a caste or two

big_smile, yup like Spartans or Gladiators foquess on Brute force, i ain´t talking bout common warrior but just weapons. Like we have the kotoba imperials we should have somethign at runics, a weapon based caste.

Dernière modification par Damncaster (03-08-2012 19:48:08)

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#29 03-08-2012 19:48:36

Damncaster
Solarian

Stormholt a écrit :
Damncaster a écrit :

Also they can´t have Berzerkers the casts are already decided Priest, Craft and Warrior so don´t add more because it will get messy.

Why no one likes Berzerker? sad

Because bezerkers are form the north, cold places and savages xD

No good... No evil... Just a Judge

It´s all about Mastery!

#30 03-08-2012 19:58:29

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Damncaster a écrit :

Because bezerkers are form the north, cold places and savages xD

Savages got feelings too sad

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#31 13-10-2012 03:25:59

Dy_Ken
Campeur

Greetings, i have been using runic legion since the day i started eredan and here are my opinions and suggestions.

1. What do you think about the current situation of the Runic Legion?

in my opinion only the human warriors are the ones that are competitive compares to the priests and war guemlites, they have access to the strongest cards of the runics.

2. What are the key points of the guild? The weak points?

the key points of the guild are their use of the runes so the cards that really make the deck strong is "Runic Support", "Armored", and "Runic Training". these cards make the human warriors better then the priests and war guems.

I think the weak points are that there cards are only limited to humans thus leaving the war guems naked without runes, thus making them unable to use the other cards to their full potential.

another weak point is that the characters don't have much team synergy bonus, the archons are the only ones to give them. if some characters would give bonuses like the heroes of noz and the kotoba to def+1 atk +1 etc.

the nemarias trident bug = the cor and nox rune adds +2 to damages suffered to opposing characters. it does not work well. try using it with "aura with the divine warrior", the damages are still 2 to the opposing and 1 on the others. the spear does not work.

oh by the way i think patrol kinda sucks, it does not give runes and reduces attack thus making it a drawback instead of an aid.

3. Which feature would you want to see appear in game in the future? Any card ideas?

how about giving more level upgrades to previous cards?

"Runic Support" adds the runes and +2 defense so it does not feel kinda naked if you play it alone.

"Runic Lord Hares lvl 5" gives +2 defense to warriors or at the start of each characters turn they gain cor rune.

Additional remarks?

i think runic legion rocks. its too bad they still can't compete with the op cards of Pirates and saps.

anyway these are my opinions.

thanks for reading

#32 03-12-2012 21:03:56

xydraga
Campeur

I'm waiting for a new runic priest, one that maybe gains a cor rune at the start of each turn, like how Sanquinam get a nox. It be great for the players who prefer cor priests deck over nox priests. Maybe a new Archon too? or at least more cards that are specifically beneficial to them, since it doesn't seem like the runics are going to get an actual caste anytime soon.

"Excuse my drunken ranting, I've had too much apple juice. Strong stuff it is"

Pied de page des forums