Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-04-2012 16:56:23

kmilea
Staff Feerik

The Runic Legion

news_run.swf

New guild: The Runic Legion

57a941ada9c0991d04945d7d221f75c1.png

The War of Sol'ra is coming to an end and the Runic Legion which comes from a far away land called Tantrad, has flung itself into the battle.

Lots of new things in this card release:

8 new characters
12 new cards
New gameplays based on a system of runes which are particular resources reserved for the Runic Legion, that enable them to empower their cards.
More modularity concerning Decks with the opportunity for non-character cards to evolve thanks to Runes cards.  These cards can be obtained from the Eredan iTCG Adventure mode. 

nFPRcl1i.png hfilJze9.png  GV2F9t4s.png

[card]Runic Lord Eilos [/card](and his two evolutions). Rare. Character. Runic legion. Archon. Warrior. Human. Spirit 0. Attack 6/8. Health points 14. Gain Chain if you play a One handed Sword. Turns 1 and 4: Gains a Rune Cor.

[card]Lord Runic Xenophon[/card] (and his two evolutions). Rare. Character. Runic legion. Archon. Warrior. War Guemelite. Spirit 0. Attack 6/8. Defense 1. Health points 14. Gain Chain if you play an Armor. Turns 3 and 6: Attack +1.

[card]Power of the Colossus[/card]. Rare. Action. Runic Legion. Warrior. Attack +2. Rune Cor : an additional Attack +2. . Rune Cor : an additional Attack +2. . Rune Nox : The next card played by the opposing character is ignored.

[card]Honor the enemy.[/card] Rare. Runic Theugry. Runic Legion. Priest. Deals 5 magic damages to the opposing character. Rune Nox : +2 magic damages. Rune Nox : +2 magic damages. Rune Cor : Chain.
[card]
Stamping [/card](and its evolutions). Rare. Action. Runic Legion. Warrior. Your war Guemelites gain Rune Yr. The opposing character's Defense is divided by 4 (rounded up). Chain.

[card]Lania, Thyrs priest [/card](and her two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Runic Legion. Priest. Human. Spirit 2. Attack 2/5. Defense 1. Health points 12. At the start of the fight, choose one of your Runics. At the end of the fight, he will heal 2 Health points for each different type of Rune attached to your Runics. Turns 1, 5 and 6: Defense +2.

[card]Agillian Runic Warrior[/card](and his two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Runic Legion. Warrior. Human. Spirit 0. Attack 6/8. Defense 2. Health points 13.  Gain Chain if you play a Spear or a Two handed Sword. Turns 1 and 3: Attack +1.

[card]Consul Neixiriam [/card](and his two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Runic Legion. Craftsman. War Guemelite. Spirit 1. Attack 5/8. Defense 2. Health points 15. Turns 1, 4 and 7: Attack +1 and Defense +1 until the end of the game.
[card]
Runic shield ([/card]and its two evolutions). Uncommon. Armor Item. Runic legion. Warrior/Craftsman.Activates after the fight. Permanent. Rune Nox : -3 to magic damages. Rune Cor : Attack +1 and Defense +3.
[card]
Runic Bigblade.[/card] Uncommon. Armor Item. Runic Legion. Warrior. Activates after the fight. Permanent. Attack +3. Rune Cor : an additional Attack +2. Rune Nox : an Item and a Theurgy attached to the opposing character are Discarded.
[card]
Ceremonial [/card](and its evolution). Uncommon. Action. Runic Legion. Your Runic Warriors have Defense +1, Spirit +1 and gain a Rune Nox. Duration: 2 Turns. Human: Chain.

[card]Blackrune[/card] (and his two evolutions). Uncommon. Runic Theurgy. Priest. Defense +3 and Spirit +3. Choose one of your Runics, he heals 3 Health points and gains a Rune Cor. At the end of the fight, this card is placed in your Deck.

[card]Sanquinam the Kertasien [/card](and his two evolutions). Common. Character. Runic Legion. Warrior. Human. Spirit 1. Attack 4/8. Defense 2. Health points 13. Turns 2, 3, 5 et 6 : Defense +1.

[card]Coranthia, Nemaria worshiper [/card](and her two evolutions). Common. Character. Runic Legion. Priest/Craftsman. Human. Spirit 2. Attack 4/6. Defense 1. Health points 13. Turns 1 and 5: Defense +1.

[card]Loquitus Runic warrior([/card]and his two evolutions). Common. Character/ Runic Legion. Warrior. War Guemelite. Spirit 0. Attack 6/8. Defense 2. Health points 14. Gain Chain if you play a Two handed Weapon. Attack +1 until the end of the game each time "Stamping" is activated. Turns 2 and 3: Defense +1.
[card]
Who wants peace...[/card] (and its two evolutions). Common. Action.Runic Legion. Spirit +1 and gains two Rune Yr. Chain: "... prepares for war".

[card]....prepares for war[/card]. Common. Action. Runic Legion. Defense +1. Permanent. A Weapon from your Deck is placed in your Hand. Rune Nox : this Weapon is played.

[card]Runic power [/card](and its two evolutions). Common. Action. Runic Legion. Archon: gains a Rune Cor. Attack +1 for each Rune attached to a character. Chain.

[card]War cry  [/card](and its two evolutions). Commune. Action. Runic legion. 4 Runic cards from your Discard pile are placed in your Deck. Priest: Chain. Choose one of your characters, he gains Rune Cor.

[card]Centorium helmet[/card]. Common. Other item. Runic Legion. Warrior/Craftsman/Priest. Permanent. Permanent. One copy of this card per character only. As this card activates and at the start of each fight, this character obtains his Order bonus if he doesn't have it yet. If played by "Consul Neixiram": Defense +1.

Enjoy the game!

#2 18-04-2012 17:00:10

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : The Runic Legion

I love it. Pure, raw power. I can't wait to see how they do in ELO.

#3 18-04-2012 17:03:09

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

gotta... build... priests

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 18-04-2012 17:03:45

Snow_nimf
Voyageur
Lieu : Minsk
Site Web

awesom work!!! tnx eredan!!! just BEST guild and relise i think big_smile pretty intresting rune system hell yeah at last!!!!!! mighty warrior and war priest!!!! brutal force and ofencive healing!!!
just can't wait when i get some cards from this guild.... big_smile

''Take these broken wings
and learn to fly again
and learn to live so free''
- Mr. Mister

#5 18-04-2012 17:06:44

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Pure raw power indeed but still beatable by mage decks. I was worried they were gonna make warriors that are  resistant to magic. Great release. I love the new type of gameplay. It looks kinda like an upgraded version of the powder tokens that pirates use to pwer them up

#6 18-04-2012 17:15:34

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

great release! now i just hope we're gonna have a good update for non-pack zil marauders, which pretty much have only one gameplay.

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#7 18-04-2012 17:18:17

Snow_nimf
Voyageur
Lieu : Minsk
Site Web

one little question here....
i just noticed some reference aboute reward if u get all missions for hares... Befor Legion relised...
what's reward? free nox rune or i'm just miss something....?

''Take these broken wings
and learn to fly again
and learn to live so free''
- Mr. Mister

#8 18-04-2012 17:20:07

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Awesome concept great styleand everything inbetween. But the downfall as I see things now is that but those runes mean nothing if you don't have the cards to put them to use.

#9 18-04-2012 17:20:56

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Bmyarne a écrit :

Awesome concept great styleand everything inbetween. But the downfall as I see things now is that but those runes mean nothing if you don't have the cards to put them to use.

You can sell them on the market.

#10 18-04-2012 17:24:35

rutse
Habitant de Guem

They are ciol. Rune system is nice, everything is new, is cool. No problem they will get smashed by mages, everyone needs counters. But whi doesnt lose to wild buds deck? XD

#11 18-04-2012 17:31:59

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :
Bmyarne a écrit :

You can sell them on the market.

Yeah I know just hinting to the typical market issuses you see in the first parts of a release. Most will horde the goodies and or sell 100,000+ rares. Not hating completely..Just saying.

#12 18-04-2012 17:34:37

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

Raw, just like japanese food big_smile

I love it too, thanks feerik! And what about these new Cleric/Craftsman! EPIC!

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#13 18-04-2012 17:36:27

ashman
Habitant de Guem

Awesome.

Noticing a lot of the actions and support cards have upgrades...which means the characters likely need lots of them to upgrade. Going to be some big-time market shortages smile

--A

#14 18-04-2012 17:51:06

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

not really the upgrades are for changing the runes that they give, most of them at least

#15 18-04-2012 17:57:58

ashman
Habitant de Guem

manuelt66 a écrit :

not really the upgrades are for changing the runes that they give, most of them at least

Oh, OK, great. Thanks for info.

Those of us at work right now appreciate the info that we can't see by logging in smile

-- A

#16 18-04-2012 18:20:44

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Sorry about that, but the Runic legion music is going to be the one from Neantists? It could be a very war blooded roman music big_smile

#17 18-04-2012 18:22:01

Cossette
Solarian

how can i get a rune nox(Card)?

Dernière modification par Cossette (18-04-2012 18:25:21)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#18 18-04-2012 18:23:58

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

They drop off PvE boss.

Stormholt a écrit :

Sorry about that, but the Runic legion music is going to be the one from Neantists? It could be a very war blooded roman music big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAZsf8mTfyk ?

#19 18-04-2012 18:30:07

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

Sapphon a écrit :

They drop off PvE boss.

Stormholt a écrit :

you seem to know all the right words to say Sapphon T_T  <tears of joy

#20 18-04-2012 18:31:07

Stormholt
Eredanien
Site Web

Sapphon a écrit :

They drop off PvE boss.

Stormholt a écrit :

Yea, just like that!, is this music the one from runic legion?

And i'm thinking, there's will be Olympic Games this year, so keep you feez, we will got an Runic Event!!!

#21 18-04-2012 18:35:16

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Stormholt a écrit :

Yea, just like that!, is this music the one from runic legion?

If only ;p I think the rights are a bit too expensive for our small company ;p

#22 18-04-2012 18:54:45

goscar
Guémélite

Cool, I actually want to buy the special box now.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#23 18-04-2012 18:56:43

Izayoi
Nehantiste

A friend fused a Runic Shield with a rune and it became not tradable. Is that intended?

#24 18-04-2012 19:00:56

Sapphon
Staff Feerik

Izayoi a écrit :

A friend fused a Runic Shield with a rune and it became not tradable. Is that intended?

Nop.

#25 18-04-2012 19:45:24

CAPTUSA
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : New York City
Site Web

soulst3al3r a écrit :

Pure raw power indeed but still beatable by mage decks. I was worried they were gonna make warriors that are  resistant to magic. Great release. I love the new type of gameplay. It looks kinda like an upgraded version of the powder tokens that pirates use to pwer them up

me 2 that would of been nice anti-mage warriors!

Yesterday Was History,
Tomorrow Is A Mystery,
Today Is A Gift,
That's Why It's Called The Present!

Pied de page des forums