Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-04-2012 03:01:46

Norad IV
Banni(e)

me beating #3 person on ELO (currently)

Well looks like another top ELO deck is being copied by many people. However I managed to beat the #3 guy currently with a simple eclipse deck. I remember fighting this guy named "death chain" who called me a newb (although he only had 1700 ELO) after he won, however am I a newb if I can beat one of the top 3?

elo.jpg

#2 18-04-2012 03:36:25

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Re : me beating #3 person on ELO (currently)

Doesn't mean you're a newb, just like beating someone that's currently in the top 3 doesn't make you pro. It just...IS.

What really matters is where you are when the tourney ends.

#3 18-04-2012 03:43:50

Norad IV
Banni(e)

Ryken a écrit :

Doesn't mean you're a newb, just like beating someone that's currently in the top 3 doesn't make you pro. It just...IS.

What really matters is where you are when the tourney ends.

well like I said in a another post, it doesn't matter if you make a deck that targets top ELO players. The majority of top ELO players can counter MOST decks therefore they win (btw did you see the post where golgodemon has evidence of players [mostly from argentina] that will just lose against one of their own kind? just so their country can win the top ELO? doesn't seem much strategy involved in there, noticed how the Italians are top now? coincidence?)

things to think about

#4 18-04-2012 03:50:00

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

Congrats...I can beat that deck too, and my deck can get beat just as often...there is no unbeatable deck, and almost any deck can fail with a very bad draw, and extremely lucky opponent draw.  However, there is no reason to start accusing anyone as newbs or of cheating. 

For some reason, I feel Norad just tries to find something to complain about, why dont you just leave it that you beat a top ELO player, once.  You may lose next time, you may win.  That player is not the greatest player in Eredan and nor are you, any given day can make one player better then another.

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#5 18-04-2012 04:16:18

Norad IV
Banni(e)

Stallion1990 a écrit :

Congrats...I can beat that deck too, and my deck can get beat just as often...there is no unbeatable deck, and almost any deck can fail with a very bad draw, and extremely lucky opponent draw.  However, there is no reason to start accusing anyone as newbs or of cheating. 

For some reason, I feel Norad just tries to find something to complain about, why dont you just leave it that you beat a top ELO player, once.  You may lose next time, you may win.  That player is not the greatest player in Eredan and nor are you, any given day can make one player better then another.

I'm sure most uninformed players (that haven't even been playing 6 months lol) think I JUST complain (as well as mods!). But I am a veteran, been playing almost 2 years now. Just pointing out imbalance as any hardcore fan would. I think most of you guys either consider me a scapegoat or spend vast amounts of money or just don't know the meta game.

I've talked to many top ELO players and they all give me kind words with what I express (personally I think golgodemon is the greatest player out there in terms of strategy and kindness) but you all still troll me. Even the mods are editing my posts calling me a troll when all I do is call out the obvious tactics of feerik's business model or player's expenditures.

When a strategy game fails against money then it is no longer a strategy.

#6 18-04-2012 04:18:09

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Norad IV a écrit :
Stallion1990 a écrit :

I'm sure most uninformed players (that haven't even been playing 6 months lol) think I JUST complain (as well as mods!). But I am a veteran, been playing almost 2 years now. Just pointing out imbalance as any hardcore fan would. I think most of you guys either consider me a scapegoat or spend vast amounts of money or just don't know the meta game.

I've talked to many top ELO players and they all give me kind words with what I express (personally I think golgodemon is the greatest player out there in terms of strategy and kindness) but you all still troll me. Even the mods are editing my posts calling me a troll when all I do is call out the obvious tactics of feerik's business model or player's expenditures.

When a strategy game fails against money then it is no longer a strategy.

Shut up. You cant honestly think that this crap you're QQing about constantly in the forums isn't trolling. Seriously, its just a game dude. If you dont like it, just quit. Get a life and stop trolling.

#7 18-04-2012 04:25:03

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

No, Norad. My post wasn't trolling. My post was, in essence, the be all end all. You beat a top player once? Cool. It's different for this game because we're not all ranked overall, just every week before the your ELO resets. That top guy you beat could be at the bottom of the list next week.

So again, no trolling, just truth. And I'll say again; What really matters is where you are when the tourney ends.

#8 18-04-2012 06:55:25

magius
Solarian

Do not feed the troll. Here he goes flashing the veteran card again :-p

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#9 18-04-2012 08:35:52

skadooosh
Eredanien
Lieu : dans ton c**

OMG I sisn't see a single post of him not complaining.
Is this game so important in your life that you need to complain every single F**KING DAY?!

sriously, get a life man...

===============zil dagger FTW!!================

"-oh mon dieu! ils ont tués Kenny!"
"-espèce d'enfoirés!"

#10 18-04-2012 08:57:35

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I don't see the point of this topic.

Norad IV, if you want post your glorious moment you can do this without try to justify you with complain against Feerik and no need to open a new thread, there is one here :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=12440

This topic leads to nowhere, I close.

Feel free to contact me by mail if you think there is a good reason to keep this thread open.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums