Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-04-2012 21:00:40

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Compendium FtW

8zqiRHGq.png
ssjwwHxC.png
dPgHaM5a.png

[card]Armor Invocation[/card] x2
[card]Crystal Storm[/card] x2
[card]Beyond Vision[/card] x1
[card]Rain of Death[/card] x3
[card]Magic Servant[/card] x2
[card]Ice Crystals[/card] x3
[card]Illumination[/card] x2
[card]Dragon Armor[/card] x3
[card]Draconian Scepter[/card] x1
[card]Sylphide[/card] x1

I'm totally loving the direction and play style Feerik is taking the Compendium caste. I've always like the Compendium, but there was never enough in the caste for me to play it in the Elo room. That has now changed with the latest release. Loving this deck so far, but I'm sure there is plenty of room for improvement. Please comment with your constructive thoughts and opinions.

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#2 08-04-2012 21:26:20

GGuti
Habitant de Guem

Re : Compendium FtW

OHanicide a écrit :

http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/8zqiRHGq.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/ssjwwHxC.png
http://static.eredan.com/cards/web_big/us/dPgHaM5a.png

[card]Armor Invocation[/card] x2
[card]Crystal Storm[/card] x2
[card]Beyond Vision[/card] x1
[card]Rain of Death[/card] x3
[card]Magic Servant[/card] x2
[card]Ice Crystals[/card] x3
[card]Illumination[/card] x2
[card]Dragon Armor[/card] x3
[card]Draconian Scepter[/card] x1
[card]Sylphide[/card] x1

I'm totally loving the direction and play style Feerik is taking the Compendium caste. I've always like the Compendium, but there was never enough in the caste for me to play it in the Elo room. That has now changed with the latest release. Loving this deck so far, but I'm sure there is plenty of room for improvement. Please comment with your constructive thoughts and opinions.

+1 Crystal Storm
-1 Armor Invocation
-1 RoD
+1 Breaker?

I'm not sure about the RoDs, I think bolts or drowning would fit better

#3 08-04-2012 21:42:59

Satyrox
Guémélite

I agree that [card]Drowning[/card] fit really nice for this deck, the point is to make them low by AoE ( well it was before Ice crystals came tongue ) and finish them with Drowning, anyway now with the ice crystals and RoD you can 1hko if needed, but 2 RoD is enough if you really want to keep them

Do you wanna turn the world upside down with me? (:

#4 09-04-2012 02:20:27

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

Satyrox a écrit :

I agree that [card]Drowning[/card] fit really nice for this deck, the point is to make them low by AoE ( well it was before Ice crystals came tongue ) and finish them with Drowning, anyway now with the ice crystals and RoD you can 1hko if needed, but 2 RoD is enough if you really want to keep them

I never even thought of that. I just remember playing Compendium back in the day and if I lost my Crystal Storms I pretty much lost, so I compensated with the RODs.

I'm going to try the Drownings though!!

What do you think about using LB3?

#5 09-04-2012 02:51:54

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Have seen a few people use the new cards. magic servant and ice crystals are great cards. I think the last word would work very well with them, only problem is that the card is so expensive. I'm not sure about LB3, 4 AOE seems like a lot, but the councils banner and ice crystals can work with that.

If you want to replace ROD with drowning, [card]The other side of the coin[/card] can help you to strengthen it. With 10 or 8 damage you can kill of out of combat characters very fast.

Master mage robe might work well to, but might be to slow aswell. Not to sure about that one.

Haven't played them but was thinking to make a deck with them so just trowing some ideas out there. ^^

#6 09-04-2012 16:46:20

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem

Thanks so much for all of the suggestions I'm in the process of trying everything. I own all Noz cards and price is no issue. So far drowning is working amazing and I think once I get The other side of the coin it will do even better.

#7 10-04-2012 00:29:21

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Here is a deck i made up, token your list as a base.  Feel free to leave suggestions. smile

jxM50r11.png dPgHaM5a.png ssjwwHxC.png

[card]Draconian scepter[/card] x1
[card]Sylphide[/card] x1

[card]Crystal storm[/card] x3
[card]The council's banner[/card] x1
[card]Illumination[/card] x1

[card]Ice crystals[/card] x3
[card]Magic servant[/card] x3

[card]The other side of the coin[/card] x1
[card]Drowning[/card] x3
[card]Rain of Death[/card] x1

[card]Double clay[/card] x2