Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-04-2012 08:39:55

al_vh1n
Habitant de Guem

Deck building

I have a little suggestion on the deck building. How about letting us remove cards from a certain deck through the "My Collection" menu. Its very tedious to edit a deck and move around a card in the current system especially if you use a lot of decks.

Take example on the picture below:

untitled-1.jpg

Let's say I'm going to add 3 Hibernation on my Demon Hunter deck and I can't find it because all of my Hibernation are currently in different decks. So what I do is look at "My Collection" to see in w/c decks my Hibernation are in, then save my Demon Hunter deck that I'm currently working on to go to those decks, remove them one by one from all 3 different decks then go back to my Demon Hunter deck to add them up. Its very annoying w/ all that saving and looking at the decks and removing cards manually one by one.

So if we can just remove cards in the "My Collection" menu it will be much faster and less of a hassle. Maybe you can add an option where if we click the "Belongs to the Deck..." there will be an option like "Do you want to remove this card from the current deck?" or something like that. And its not only useful in deck building but also when trying to sell a card that is currently in a deck.

And while we're at it, can you put the "Current Listing Price" below the "Marketplace Price". It should look something like this:

Marketplace Price:              12 000 / 12 000
Current Listing Price:            9 600

Marketplace Price (Foil):      No card
Current Listing Price (Foil):  14 000

I don't know about the others but its very confusing for me to look at the current market price listing even way back then. And I don't care so much about foils so w/ this change I can ignore foil price easily.

Dernière modification par al_vh1n (04-04-2012 08:52:42)

#2 04-04-2012 12:07:08

catcatcat
Habitant de Guem

Re : Deck building

I like the idea.  It's such a bitch to switch cards out.

Pied de page des forums