Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 04-04-2012 01:30:55

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Story holes

ok , since im on vacations, i was reading the story and i have some things that are not answered but would like to know:

-What happened to Jane?
-What of Hares and the mysterious people he found at the desert?
-Who is Quilingo? Who he serves?
-What are doors to the infinity?
-Are there any female Homchai? In the past i believed the elfines where the females of that species...

And some other questions... Can someone clear my doubts?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 04-04-2012 02:26:11

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

Re : Story holes

It's easy. In the order:

- We don't know.
- We don't know.
- You give him something (usually money) and he gets it from point A to point B. He has no master since he's an independent contractor. But it seems that he was hired by a nehantist since we can see on [card]Opening[/card] that he is carrying Chalice.
- We don't know.

#3 04-04-2012 02:41:25

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Santuros a écrit :

ok , since im on vacations, i was reading the story and i have some things that are not answered but would like to know:

-What happened to Jane?
-Are there any female Homchai? In the past i believed the elfines where the females of that species...

i can answer the homchai question lets just say the elfine and homchais were a single race at that time they were split into two from a single race i forgot that races name though

Dernière modification par jackal19 (04-04-2012 02:43:59)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 04-04-2012 04:09:05

Izayoi
Nehantiste

jackal19 a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

-What happened to Jane?

i can answer the homchai question lets just say the elfine and homchais were a single race at that time they were split into two from a single race i forgot that races name though

Pretty much like the elfs and orcs from Tolkien, right?

#5 04-04-2012 08:16:28

jackal19
Gardien

Izayoi a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :

-What happened to Jane?

Pretty much like the elfs and orcs from Tolkien, right?

well no the story of why the elfines and homchais are always together is told in the card [card]shamanism[/card] here it is i translated a that part

There was once a civilization that dominated the land Guem. This was long before the appearance of men, long before the great erosion. This fierce and cruel people enslaved other races with ease, destroying fabulous cities, annihilating whole civilizations. We called them Eltarites, which our  civilization is named after. No one really knows what these creatures looked like. There was only one obstacle to their supremacy, the Dais.

- These Eltarites began to conquer the forest and a savage war broke out between the two races. This sealed the fate of eltarites. The World Tree  punished them. He separated them into two distinct creatures, the Hom'chaï and the Elfines. Everything changed. Now these creatures live in the forest, gradually forgetting their past as conqueror. There is much missing in this story, but there arises what we are. Each Hom'chaï somewhere or a Elfine which supplement, remember what we were. We are sure that one day we will regain our unity and for this we must learn from the past. But all this is just a legend.

there you have it that's just a rough translation though

thats the reason why every elfine has a homchai partner because theyre connected i guess.

Dernière modification par jackal19 (04-04-2012 08:20:03)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 04-04-2012 09:21:01

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

jackal19 a écrit :

thats the reason why every elfine has a homchai partner because theyre connected i guess.

Not every elfine.
Some of them found their counterpart.
There is no female Hom'chaï but there is male elfine.

Here is explanation from Dimizar :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 69#p338069

Word for word translation :

Our poor Hom'chaï are asexual, but there are equipped with male sexual attributes, for sure.
Here is how life works in our Elfine / Hom'chaï :
There is no female Hom'chaï.
The Hom'chaï are not driven by sexual desire (thus, they are asexual), but they can mate.
The Elfines may arise either male or female elfine.
Male Elfine and Hom'chaï can have sexual relation with female Elfine.
These union can give : male Elfine, female Elfine or Hom'chaï.
Nature balances all.
The reproduction of the elfine and hom'chai has no connection with Eltarite affinities.
A Hom'chaï can be in "Harmony" with a male Elfine or a female Elfine. But a male elfine can't be in "harmony" with a female elfine, the curse of the Tree World concerns only Hom'chaï/Elfine duets.

Collectionneur de cartes

#7 04-04-2012 09:22:16

jackal19
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :
jackal19 a écrit :

Not every elfine.
Some of them found their counterpart.
There is no female Hom'chaï but there is male elfine.

Here is explanation from Dimizar :
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?p … 69#p338069

Word for word translation :

Our poor Hom'chaï are asexual, but there are equipped with male sexual attributes, for sure.
Here is how life works in our Elfine / Hom'chaï :
There is no female Hom'chaï.
The Hom'chaï are not driven by sexual desire (thus, they are asexual), but they can mate.
The Elfines may arise either male or female elfine.
Male Elfine and Hom'chaï can have sexual relation with female Elfine.
These union can give : male Elfine, female Elfine or Hom'chaï.
Nature balances all.
The reproduction of the elfine and hom'chai has no connection with Eltarite affinities.
A Hom'chaï can be in "Harmony" with a male Elfine or a female Elfine. But a male elfine can't be in "harmony" with a female elfine, the curse of the Tree World concerns only Hom'chaï/Elfine duets.

thanks for the clarification but the eltrite thing is it right?

-Frederica Bernkastel

#8 04-04-2012 09:22:51

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

The Eltarite thing is right, Dimizar wrote it wink

Collectionneur de cartes

#9 04-04-2012 09:30:59

jackal19
Gardien

Zurga a écrit :

The Eltarite thing is right, Dimizar wrote it wink

oh yeh i just realized dandy is an elfine lol

-Frederica Bernkastel

#10 04-04-2012 18:28:22

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

ok, nature know best! hehehe ok thank  you guys!

But i still want to see more about lady jane and the runic people that gave Hares an armor...

perhaps Zurga can pass the word to the stuff? *_* But of course i know they are planning something for those, i hope

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

Pied de page des forums