Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-03-2012 20:04:13

Cyanide
Habitant de Guem

Discard Release

I'm so happy TRUE discard (note: not deck filler discard) finally got some new cards despite the QQ's of EVERYONE.

[card]Indigestion[/card] is a great new release that almost puts Panic to shame. Note: NOT FOR USE IN NON-CIRCUS DECKS. Unless you just used anathematize, allowing them to pull a key card from their yard is too dangerous. 5/5

I like [card]Pickpocket[/card], but I don't see them getting played too often because discard decks don't usually last long enough to see the effect. Okay, okay, I can see it used against a SARAH tank deck, but it's so rare to see such a slow deck in elo, not really worth it. 2/5

[card]Count the Points[/card] is a nice alternative to Contortion, Taa daa, and Fallback. Not prime considering it as both class and guild restrictions (diss, SoT, et al screw with it) but a +6 def makes for a happy Zil. 2/5

[card]Double Clay[/card]x2 = Win for Aby. Use him to tank so you can make people rage quit in elo. 5/5

As far as this release goes, I'm happy with my little corner. The Pack, Multirace, and IHAS got dumb. (World-Tree and Noz Blast got Gust which is dumb too especially with Living Nature/Dragon's Breath). Discard is just getting shiny and new again. We needed Double Clay to stand up to the new beaters OHKO.

#2 21-03-2012 22:47:33

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Re : Discard Release

This release was dumb, i hope all tjem get deleted from the game

#3 21-03-2012 23:16:41

Poptolev
Guémélite

Quite honestly they could pick from 1 of 2 directions - make them faster or more durable ... but going both ways ... dang ... it was too much big_smile

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 21-03-2012 23:55:57

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

Indigestion DID make panic useless because most people would usually have to go through the process of having to play 1, then 2, then 3 for the good discard effect.

now with this you can just start making them discard 3 right off the start, people will hate these new cards with a passion and I need to go into editing mode again lol

#5 22-03-2012 04:14:29

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Me ill replace treach with the new shadow spell since treach is a dead card against 0 spirit characters

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 22-03-2012 23:23:10

kilcosu
Guémélite
Lieu : Michigan

it all depends on what is currently used in each persons deck i guess.

Pied de page des forums