Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-03-2012 05:36:42

5venoms
Voyageur

caster decks

Ok really, i have no idea how to beat any heavy caster decks that have a player with at least half a brain behind their construction. 

All of them can cast spells which rolls face on any warrior deck unless they get lucky on anti magic draws. The card [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card] spell really? in any caster noz deck its an at least 10+ damage except against other mages who actually have spirit. Not to mention there are several cards in Noz who can chain spells. There is an abundance of cards like [card]Astral Projection[/card] or [card]Living Nature[/card] or even [card]Mirage[/card] (legit just copies the opposing warriors defense) that can raise a casters Def as high as a warriors. How ever for some reason there is a shortage of warrior cards that allow them to remove spirit or boost their own, and even the ones that exist are questionable to put in your deck since they only work against caster decks so its a wasted slot if you come across other warriors. Oh and lets not forget spells like [card]Magic Attack[/card] that reduce Def to 0 for them just in case the barrage of spells didn't kill the warrior some how now their little 4/8 attack can easily finish the job. Oh almost for got the spell damage effects act immediately not after all the cards buff and debuff's have been put in place either like a warriors attack does.

It seems like if you run any kinda of warrior deck you might as well just sit there and give a caster deck the free win, or cross your fingers for the perfect draws. I Think im about to cash in all my cards and start a caster deck if i have any hopes of actually being competitive.

Ok end rant, sorry for that, so far i just get this incredibly unbalanced feeling in this game when it comes to casters vs. warriors, heavily in favor of casters.

#2 14-03-2012 06:37:48

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

Re : caster decks

5venoms a écrit :

Ok really, i have no idea how to beat any heavy caster decks that have a player with at least half a brain behind their construction. 

All of them can cast spells which rolls face on any warrior deck unless they get lucky on anti magic draws. The card [card]The Dragon's Breath[/card] spell really? in any caster noz deck its an at least 10+ damage except against other mages who actually have spirit. Not to mention there are several cards in Noz who can chain spells. There is an abundance of cards like [card]Astral Projection[/card] or [card]Living Nature[/card] or even [card]Mirage[/card] (legit just copies the opposing warriors defense) that can raise a casters Def as high as a warriors. How ever for some reason there is a shortage of warrior cards that allow them to remove spirit or boost their own, and even the ones that exist are questionable to put in your deck since they only work against caster decks so its a wasted slot if you come across other warriors. Oh and lets not forget spells like [card]Magic Attack[/card] that reduce Def to 0 for them just in case the barrage of spells didn't kill the warrior some how now their little 4/8 attack can easily finish the job. Oh almost for got the spell damage effects act immediately not after all the cards buff and debuff's have been put in place either like a warriors attack does.

It seems like if you run any kinda of warrior deck you might as well just sit there and give a caster deck the free win, or cross your fingers for the perfect draws. I Think im about to cash in all my cards and start a caster deck if i have any hopes of actually being competitive.

Ok end rant, sorry for that, so far i just get this incredibly unbalanced feeling in this game when it comes to casters vs. warriors, heavily in favor of casters.

not again....

#3 14-03-2012 07:25:24

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

less-qq-more-pew-pew.jpg

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#4 14-03-2012 07:55:31

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

5venoms a écrit :

The downside of ANY high powered Mage deck is that it costs a TON to make it anywhere near overpowered. Or, you know...Tempus. But in any case, Mage Powercards are stupidly expensive. In fact, I think I've ran into MAYBE 2-3 in high ELO that ran Mage decks. Just goes to show, I guess.

#5 14-03-2012 09:18:06

magius
Solarian

Mage > Warriors > Marauders > Mage... that's how the classic Eredan goes tongue Priest is support.

Now with Nomad Priest and Berserker things are slightly different.

One word for you: Adapt.

Dernière modification par magius (14-03-2012 09:18:25)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 14-03-2012 11:21:15

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

try dark stone heart if your a zil player gets them everytime well unless they freeze or breaker it that is and as stated above Adapt don't Rant

Dernière modification par jackal19 (14-03-2012 11:21:39)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#7 14-03-2012 11:22:52

Caitlyn
Guémélite

like most games, if you want to be strong, you need to spend a lot of time and money.. smile emphasis on money.. big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#8 14-03-2012 12:18:09

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

New eredan:

Mage>Warriors>Mauraders>Priests And Mages>Berzerker>Craftsman>Warriors and mauraders...

And everyone loose to unknown class smile

P.S.:This was a joke ok?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#9 16-03-2012 22:30:29

Wolvos
Gardien
Lieu : Argentina

play with discard or priest if u want to win against mages

mages have pro and cons, like every kind of deck, every time a mage cast a damage spell its reduced against enemy's spirit making less damage

magic attack isnt great like u say cuz mages have 3/5 atk

def cards in mages decks like asral and mirage are stupid (maybe ok in shadow zil)
cuz a mage del 0 dmg if play this cards

and living nature is unique by now

La Furia de Guem member
Noz / Tempus / Discard / Avalon & Crow expert
check my decks http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?pid=680474

Pied de page des forums