Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-03-2012 23:45:44

jgalloway19
Ptit nouveau

need help with deck

I been building this deck for alittle while and it runs pretty well but was wondering if anybody has any suggestions here is the list:
Characters:
The sachem lvl 2
pilferess lvl 3
Rockspeaker lvl 3

spells:
arachnophobia x2
freeze x2
living nature x1
regeneration x2

actions:
brothers in arms x3
keep the customs x2
leaf tornado x3
temporalis x1

items:
strength of the saphearts x1
butterfly collar x 3

I like the characters the way they are. the object is to use the spells to boost rock while putting collars on rock and sachem and using them two mostly. pilk is just to die for sachem but pilk does decent too and heals sachem.

#2 06-03-2012 23:27:18

jgalloway19
Ptit nouveau

Re : need help with deck

Does anybody have suggestions or just forget it?

#3 07-03-2012 00:19:21

steeliebob
Habitant de Guem

Try adding tags. You do that by selecting the name and then hitting the button that says card at the top. That will make it a lot easier to look at the deck and because of that give you a better chance on feedback.
[card]The sachem[/card]

About your deck I will only give some pointers on how i would go around it.

The deck seems a bit in between a sap hearth multi race and a sap heart mage. my advice is to go a bit more to a pure mage deck ( or 2 mages +keizan warrior or 2 mages +Hailwalker mage), or change it into a multi race deck. So I will advice some pretty big changes. If you don't like they might give you some ideas.

If pilferess is there just to die, it would make sense to replace him with keizan warrior more races is stronger living nature and brother in arms. other then that he can play spells because he is nature gem wich is a great plus.

Sachem is not to great either. you could also try a built of Keizan mage (who is just far superior to sachem), Rockspeaker and Hailwalker (mage/warrior) who can also play spells.

If you want to go pure mage keizan mage, eikytan and rockspeaker.

That way you can be a bit more heavy on the spells because sap heart has a few good ones laying around. magic poison, unfortunate encounter and 1 or 2 more.

Something else that you could try is adding 1 or 2 ancient staff and 3 whisper giving your opponents 2 direct damage when they play an action or item.

Ofcourse the standart offensive spells will also help in sap hearth (Rain of death/ Break the first chain)

Just add a 3th arachnophobia.

And butterfly collar seems like a odd choice in the deck because the most important ability is that extra attack but with 2 low attack mages it wont be doing much.

For a Sap heart multi race i remember a thread about it. here is a link:
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=26403

They have been a top tier deck, and however they have been crippled a bit they can still work. Back then the basic builds where:
Keizan warrior Mellissandre and Claw
or
Keizan warrior Mellisandere and Rock speaker

on the first one you can easily replace Claw with Pilferess. Some changing around the deck will have to be done anyways. because some cards have changed a little:
- Brother in arms used to have chain, but not anymore.
- Living nature was not unique.
and maybe something I forgot about. tongue

and the Perforator in there is kind of aimed at Claw, so if you chooce to use pilferess you need to replace that.

so all in all it will need some changes to make the deck up to date, but that thread will give you a good idea.

well, i hope this at least gave you some ideas to improve on your deck.

#4 07-03-2012 04:03:12

jgalloway19
Ptit nouveau

yea thanx for the idea and a direction pretty new to this game so...

#5 07-03-2012 14:58:28

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

jgalloway19 a écrit :

I been building this deck for alittle while and it runs pretty well but was wondering if anybody has any suggestions here is the list:
Characters:
[card]The sachem[/card] lvl 2
[card]pilferess[/card] lvl 3
[card]Rockspeaker[/card] lvl 3

spells:
[card]arachnophobia[/card] x2
[card]freeze[/card] x2
[card]living nature[/card] x1
[card]regeneration[/card] x2

actions:
[card]brothers in arms[/card] x3
[card]keep the customs[/card] x2
[card]leaf tornado[/card] x3
[card]temporalis[/card] x1

items:
[card]strength of the saphearts[/card] x1
[card]butterfly collar[/card] x 3

I like the characters the way they are. the object is to use the spells to boost rock while putting collars on rock and sachem and using them two mostly. pilk is just to die for sachem but pilk does decent too and heals sachem.

Fixed.. Almost.

Pied de page des forums