Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-02-2012 13:50:49

Cossette
Solarian

Shall we talk about those undercards!

Ive been digging in my box for some time now smile  for those poor cards that sometimes/never used or shows up on any deck. can i suggest, why make more cards? when you can re-edit or improve old ones. well they could be some value or the next big one. specially those characters hmm just thinking a lot now.

Here is some list of pretty nice card that keeping the dust on my storage. would be nice to have them some makeover smile you can post some suggestions on how we can improve them to be play worthy.

3Xw05fhR.png

"poor guy" as you see in the flavor text he can visualize things it would be nice if he have a search from deck ability do you agree.

D7KKbVyL.png

would be nice if she becomes a temple guardian. adding some caste on her would make her useful

bBMDYSM5.png

actually I've use masamune a couple of times. yes! he got the best attack and decent def and hes with the perfect guild to utilizes his ability hes not actually the problem but his [card]nodachi[/card] and [card]wooden sword[/card] they should have been better

pltYF2fE.png

hes a merman out of water he need to automatically attach  his [card]gofer-sinker[/card]. please!

Vgvmt40B.png

yogi bear with thorn. damage him he hurt back right why 12 hp?
hes a bear at least give him "extra life" or "damage reduction" or "regeneration".
-better yet hibernation ability odd/even he got Regen hp high def no attack and then low def high damage next round.

Zag9CzAI.pngqEr8S29E.png

she need a caste don't you think she fits avalonians or something?

all this are suggestion i think need some upgrade or change any opinion would be welcome if it will improve this characters why not wink

Dernière modification par Cossette (29-02-2012 06:58:55)

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#2 28-02-2012 14:05:33

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Re : Shall we talk about those undercards!

Add Sevylath in here.

And get him a Caste with Lady Jane...

Get a story line, where they get called by some old god on a mission to stop nehant and give them a cast based on Paladin's Hammer, Add a new human priest, or even Lady Yilith to the caste..

#3 28-02-2012 14:08:05

Cossette
Solarian

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Add Sevylath in here.

And get him a Caste with Lady Jane...

Get a story line, where they get called by some old god on a mission to stop nehant and give them a cast based on Paladin's Hammer, Add a new human priest, or even Lady Yilith to the caste..

maybe along with priest lucyan, that would be a good story... ill get back on that one  a caste for priest in merc guild umm interesting... thanks

Dernière modification par Cossette (28-02-2012 14:12:42)

Breathless

#4 28-02-2012 18:29:53

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

I guess they are the cannon fodder characters of eredan. You can add kroub to the list the, cursed creature that will take the rare slot on your boosters tongue

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (28-02-2012 18:31:40)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#5 28-02-2012 18:55:41

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

Notice how they're all common characters? Yeah, they're supposed to be bad.

#6 28-02-2012 19:04:27

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

Notice how they're all common characters? Yeah, they're supposed to be bad.

kroub is a rare card, yet he sucks. So does arckam's hat and Yaril's Scythe. So tell, why do those rares suck?

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (28-02-2012 19:05:11)

#7 28-02-2012 19:09:33

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

Kroub is what we call a "trash rare" in the CCG community. Noone uses it because theres much better cards.
Asking why arkham's hats are rare while arkham is a common is like asking why "united we stand" is a rare in yu gi oh while "Spear Dragon" is a common.
Any craftsman can use the hat, it just happens to gain an OP effect to make up for arkham being a weakling when used by him. Just like how any card can gain the atk bonus from united we stand...Spear Dragon just ignores defense to make up for it having none of its own.

#8 28-02-2012 19:10:54

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

The problem of Masamune is that [card]Nodachi[/card] is trash.
[card]Wooden sword[/card] is doable (but it could use an improvement)

WaW can be used by craftsmen but one of the few swords they can use is this heap of junk being a two handed weapon resulting in no success.

Dernière modification par TPPK (28-02-2012 19:13:57)

#9 28-02-2012 19:11:19

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

Kroub is what we call a "trash rare" in the CCG community. Noone uses it because theres much better cards.
Asking why arkham's hats are rare while arkham is a common is like asking why "united we stand" is a rare in yu gi oh while "Spear Dragon" is a common.
Any craftsman can use the hat, it just happens to gain an OP effect to make up for arkham being a weakling when used by him. Just like how any card can gain the atk bonus from united we stand...Spear Dragon just ignores defense to make up for it having none of its own.

Didn't answer the question.

#10 28-02-2012 19:21:53

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

They're trash rares. Question answered. They also wouldn't be trash rares if their associated characters weren't commons.
Trash rares serve only to increase sales by making it harder to get the cards you want from a pack.

Dernière modification par Leorio (28-02-2012 19:26:04)

#11 28-02-2012 19:25:57

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

They're trash rares. Question answered. They also wouldn't be trash rares if their associated characters weren't commons.

Nice try but, No. How about those k**k a** commons? Like Iro or Pilkim?

#12 28-02-2012 19:29:02

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

They may seem good to you, but they aren't that good compared to their rare, or even legendary, counterparts.
People use commons in CCGs because
1- They are easy to obtain.
2. They complement a rare well.

Also, Iro requires a rare to upgrade to level 4 AND IS UNCOMMON.
Pilkim is just mediocre overall.

Dernière modification par Leorio (28-02-2012 19:30:29)

#13 28-02-2012 19:31:10

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

They may seem good to you, but they aren't that good compared to their rare, or even legendary, counterparts.
People use commons in CCGs because
1- They are easy to obtain.
2. They complement a rare well.

Also, Iro requires a rare to upgrade to level 4 AND IS UNCOMMON.
Pilkim is just mediocre overall.

Not good enough, try harder. Nice points on the Iro part I thought won't go and look smile. So pilkim's turn 5 last word+void+lvl 3 bolts is mediocre?

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (28-02-2012 19:34:57)

#14 28-02-2012 19:34:42

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

Just entirely disproved your argument by pointing out you think every card should be great. They're not supposed to be. Many cards are made just to take up room in a pack to make sure you spend more cash.

Also, that's Lv3 Lightning Bolt, the Last Word, and Void all  being great RARE cards. We're talking 100k+ crystals just to get that combo.
NOT Pilkim being a great card.

Dernière modification par Leorio (28-02-2012 19:40:55)

#15 28-02-2012 19:38:33

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

Just entirely disproved your argument by pointing out you think every card should be great. They're not supposed to be. Many cards are made just to take up room in a pack to make sure you spend more cash.

I did not say the all cards should be great, like I said on my 1st post on this topic

blackwaltz a écrit :

I guess they are the cannon fodder characters of eredan.

So you lose.

#16 28-02-2012 19:46:08

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

No, you lose for trying to say Pilkim is great, and that Iro is a common. Second off, words mean nothing, especially when you can't even understand what you just typed.

What you typed is saying that there are bad cards, not that you think there shouldn't be. Don't try to argue the English language with a English major.

All the cards you mentioned for Pilkim are some of the rarest (aside from Lightning Bolt) and most expensive cards in the game. They'll do insane damage with any Noz caster. In fact, they'll work better with Pilkim's rare counterpart, [card]Archmage Anryena[/card].

Stop ignoring common marketing sense. Most cards in any CCG end up as trash. That's because they're designed that way.

Since you seem to prefer single sentences...

The cards are meant to be bad.

Dernière modification par Leorio (28-02-2012 19:48:33)

#17 28-02-2012 19:48:23

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

No, you lose for trying to say Pilkim is great, and that Iro is a common. Second off, words mean nothing, especially when you can't even understand what you just typed.

What you typed is saying that there are bad cards, not that you think there shouldn't be. Don't try to argue the English language with a English major.

All the cards you mentioned for Pilkim are some of the rarest (aside from Lightning Bolt) and most expensive cards in the game. They'll do insane damage with any Noz caster. In fact, they'll work better with Pilkim's rare counterpart, [card]Archmage Anryena[/card].

OK, mister "I'm an english major but I just really have lots of *** irl" guy. I'll also note never to argue with AN english major unless I'm AN english general or admiral.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (28-02-2012 19:59:09)

#18 28-02-2012 20:00:05

Leorio
Habitant de Guem

Going to have to apologize to ya all for being a jerk right now. For some reason when people refuse to see reason it really angers me. Going to try my best to be more civil and stop being...ermm..stuck up. That includes my way of typing.

#19 28-02-2012 20:22:45

blackwaltz
Nehantiste

Leorio a écrit :

Going to have to apologize to ya all for being a jerk right now. For some reason when people refuse to see reason it really angers me. Going to try my best to be more civil and stop being...ermm..stuck up. That includes my way of typing.

Cause people refuse to see "your reason". Ok people have flaws.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (28-02-2012 20:23:09)

#20 28-02-2012 20:56:53

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Lol, I like that story..each time I'm in an argument or discussion on these forums, I'll just say that I'm an English, Spanish, Japanese, Latin, etc. major so you cant argue with me #smh

#21 28-02-2012 21:54:56

Kered
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : NB, Canada

All I have to say is lofl.....

#22 28-02-2012 22:01:32

Stormholt
Eredanien
Lieu : Votorantim,São Paulo
Site Web

I think that the ones that need an upgrade is arkam,poukos,malika,and maybe masamune.

[card]Arkam[/card],could got on upgrade on his itens,that's rare cards,but useless

The same to [card]Kroub[/card].

[card]Poukos[/card],could start the game whit a anchor atached to himself in the start of the game...

[card]Malika[/card] could got an another version,that she become a imortal,or eclipse,and that this old version is needed to upgrade her to max lv.

[card]Masamune[/card] could got an upgrade on the [card]Nodashi[/card],or even do [card]Multitasking[/card]+[card]The Emperor's speech[/card],cuz he created the sword,so he could create some more right?

E meu nome não é SHIRLEY!

Eredan-->> Storm Videos <<--Videos

#23 29-02-2012 05:03:16

Cossette
Solarian

-good thing i wasn't around when your debating that topic. mad -

-in the first place this is a suggestion booth, so any suggestions about the cards are welcome not fights! not argument! not who have a bigger cock! "SUGGESTIONS" clear!

No# 1 - I don't care if these card are what you called trash, this are under-cards as i said so why bother with their rarity.

No# 2 - We are all aware on  how a card marketing distribution works some are great and some are Meh! that why I'm suggesting.

No# 3 - I said "NEED IMPROVEMENTS" they did it on those OP cards why not Re-do these one as well. Sol'Ra Avatar change why not them?

No# 4 - yes! ill add more cards if your asking why i haven't added Kroub, magic hat and nodachi etc... cause i cant think yet of a better things improve them.

No# 5 - I do not need to be an English Major to see that where not going anywhere in this so go in a debate booth and post your arguments there not here, so please lets do this in a civilize manner.

this are great cards compliments to the creator and the artist as well theyve been here longer than i played the game. they deserve to be notice and sometime give credit to what is due. am i right! neutral

Dernière modification par Cossette (29-02-2012 07:35:12)

Breathless

#24 29-02-2012 05:25:04

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

blackwaltz a écrit :
Leorio a écrit :

Nice try but, No. How about those k**k a** commons? Like Iro or Pilkim?

Iro requires an Emperor's Speech and Pilkn required Apostle, I believe.  So they're commons, yes, but one requires and extra 50K+ to level it through, and the other requires a character you have to level up and cannot sell to get it to the last level, unless you buy it.

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

#25 29-02-2012 05:55:08

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

On the topic of Poukos having him chain Gofer - Sinker.Its fine I suppose Im not sure people have a understanding to him. He is kind of tanky to start and the awesome bonus he has is being able to play a random freeze! I'd like to see more offensive water spells much like a burn in hell where your characters personal spirt doesnt matter.

Dernière modification par Bmyarne (29-02-2012 05:55:40)

Pied de page des forums