Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-02-2012 11:52:40

Ballack
Campeur

I am stuck in 1650 ELO

Hello,

I've been playing Eredan for 9-10 month, I am level 18, and I have never reached 1700 ELO.

I open this post with the hope that you guys will help me to make a deck to compete in ELO rooms.

Now I will show you what are my decks and some interesting cards (not all) I have:

- Discard Deck (make it to 1670 ELO max.) [card]The Psychurgist[/card], [card]Abyssien the Devourer[/card], [card]Turned to the Shadow side[/card], [card]Festivites[/card], [card]Fallback[/card], [card]Tadaa![/card]...

- Immortals (1650 ELO max) Urakia, Prince and Kebeck, [card]Desert Scimitar[/card], [card]Istaryam Blade[/card], [card]Survive Death[/card], [card]Life Devourer[/card],[card]Storm[/card]

- Nehan mage (1650 ELO max). Full deck, even with 3 [card]Vital Syphon[/card]

- Dragon knight (Crapy deck, made it ALL with Adventure Mode cards): Kounok, Arkalon and Zahal, [card]Cut and Thrust[/card], [card]Dragon armor[/card], [card]Chimera[/card], [card]Chiaroscuro[/card]

- Kotoba warriors: I get 2 [card]Weapons at will[/card] and [card]Kensensei [/card]from Adventure Mode and i just made a deck arround this 3 cards

- [card]Aelide[/card] deck, with jorus and ramen just to farm Adventure mode

- Ice Elfs deck, the same we all had from Christmast.

I am a free player, I just get crystals from free promotions. That dosnt mean that I am poor, not at all, I Buy and Sell cards all the time from the market and my feez income is high, by now I have like 70.000 feez and selling some cards I can easly go up to 170.000 feed.

So, with the cards that i have and 170.000 budget I ask you guys to make a deck that will be able to reach 1700 Elo and more.

We can start it from 0 or recycle a deck or some cards. Up to you.

THANKS A LOT

PD: Don't think i will just sit and wait, I amb working and thinking too. I had in mind perhaps a discard priest deck, with the etarnal, pysco and kriss. Also I love the zil priest control deck, but this one is too expensive right now.

"If God exists, I hope he has a good excuse" - Woody Allen

#2 28-02-2012 12:18:39

Baliking
Campeur

Re : I am stuck in 1650 ELO

well i dont play elo too often but when i tryed i get 1700 easy with my pirate marauders..ok its need luck and infernal cricket  is expensive but its effective and fun

Pied de page des forums