Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-02-2012 12:45:29

Fulbert
Voyageur

Zil Discard Deck

I was wondering if you could help me with my deck because it does well in PvP but I still Need Alyce to be level 3. So I haven't tried it out in Elo.

Here's my deck:
x1 Abyssien the Devourer(level 3)
x1 Salem(level 4)
x1 Alyce(level 2)
x1 Anathemathize
x3 Conjuring
x1 Free the shadow
x3 Look Away
x1 Mental Siphon
x3 Panic
x3 Suspicion of treason
x2 Theft
x3 Treacherous

It would make my day if anyone of you had suggestions for making this deck better. Thanks smile

#2 25-02-2012 14:27:52

elmariachi17
Campeur

Re : Zil Discard Deck

Imo, psychurgist lv 3 is a better char instead of salem, since he provides a more aggressive discard approach. Most of the suggestions here are based on a build using Alyce, ATD and the Psychurgist.

Im not gonna give u a whole decklist, since you would work best using a build that u are most comfortable with. However, cards i would recommend are:

For defense:
I hate brawlers  and illusary reflection ( id go with 2x copies of brawlers, a copy of look away and one reflection)
Chiaroscuro
Tadaa!
Turn to the Shadow Side ( some guys use this to better protect ATD )

For discard:
Break the second chain (mostly to replay mental syphon using alyce and abyssien. altho if u plan on using panic!, u can copy that too when using Alyce)
Blackmail ( a versatile card and strictly better than conjuring. usable by both psychurgist and alyce. psychurgist recycles it as well)
Festivities ( best used on abyssien, activates the abilities on alyce and psychurgist)
illumination ( good card for psychurgist to get mental syphon earlier )

On top of that, id drop free the shadow and conjuring. Also, i wouldnt use 3 treacherous, since some opponents have low spirits.

Hope this helps smile

#3 25-02-2012 15:23:38

Fulbert
Voyageur

Thanks mate, this has helped a lot but I'm still thinking of keeping Salem because he can use theft and has chain with panic smile

#4 25-02-2012 16:12:45

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Fulbert a écrit :

Thanks mate, this has helped a lot but I'm still thinking of keeping Salem because he can use theft and has chain with panic smile

I ran this deck right when Alice came out loved it got her to LV3 and use [card]Telendar[/card] he works better then Salem and can chain [card]thief[/card]

Dernière modification par Joey_Parker (25-02-2012 16:13:22)

"Fear is all in the mind"

#5 25-02-2012 16:49:30

Fulbert
Voyageur

Telendar is good but he can't use circus cards or shadow spells so he's not as good as Salem.

#6 25-02-2012 17:26:43

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

i tried many different version before deciding to drop a pure discard focus deck, i ll give what i m thinking about: abysser, salem and...

[card]telendar[/card]: can chain thefts and use treacherous but no other circus cards so if u dont have them in the starting hand he is useless and he dies fast so he is a total luck dependent hero

[card]Ergus[/card]: ye he is seldom used but before i got kriss i used him a lot. he can use theft as well as treacherous and his benefits over telendar are that he can also look the other way thus reducing damage and increasing viability. i did prefer him over telendar

[card]kriss[/card]: a marodeur/priest allows more combos since he doesnt have the problem of theurgy restrictions. he can use all cards but mental syphon and panic and also, if u can afford, cards like [card]mercy[/card] or [card]divine light[/card] to cure the other 2 and thus increase overall viability

[card]the psychurgist[/card]: probably the best setup with salem and aby since he can recycle blackmails and his order bonus helps a lot (activated by festivities is a nice double shot). he is speeding up the process of discarding the enemy deck so that u wont be worrying too much about staying alive

personnaly i was thinking of a setup with abysser, alyce and psychurgist

the problem i ve been running across for the most part playing a marodeur version is that once ure powder is shot and the enemy still stands ure out for 100%... like using all the panics and all the thefts and stuff is only good if the enemy doesnt recycle anything...

so i d say sacrifice the thefts for [card]blackmail[/card]s and 2 [card]hell-dunkel[/card]...

alyce and psychurgist are a bit steadier then telendar or salem and both are circus... alyce will still be able to play panic as well as blackmails plus her turn bonus can be a crucial element against recyclers

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#7 25-02-2012 17:38:25

Fulbert
Voyageur

Well I know that The psychurgist is really good but I'm still waiting for him to be in the market at his last upgrade. Once I get him I'll try out the new style with aby and aly. If it's better than my initial deck with Salem I'll definitely change it smile

Pied de page des forums