Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-02-2012 16:02:33

soulst3al3r
Solarian

S.a.r.a.h

Is this the best golem yet or what. Seriously, playing this card makes you worry less about discard decks because of its anti-treacherous stat of 0 spirit and how it brings cards back from the grave. Really looking like those mechanist are going to be competitive now.

#2 22-02-2012 18:15:54

OHanicide
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ft.Worth, Texas

Re : S.a.r.a.h

They have been getting so good with each release!! The current mechanist decks have been hard to beat! I play mages so ive personally never had a problem with them, but how are these decks affecting everyone else?

The worst is yet to come and all I have to trade is only everything.

#3 22-02-2012 20:34:57

Stallion1990
Habitant de Guem

At the moment, mechanists have not been a problem for my Kotoba warriors, they make short work with them.  However, I may have not ran into the best decks set ups yet, and my Kotoba warriors have been tested to perfection. 

I do believe that a pure mechanist deck is weak to magic.  Other golem decks, especially Foamy and Jorus, allowed Foamy to become strong against magic with good jourisen.

~Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday~

#4 22-02-2012 20:47:35

Lorthar
Voyageur

I've actually been quite tempted to give Mechanist a try and S.a.r.a.h does look like a very nice card to get. Recently came back to the game so trying to find decks i like. problem is after being gone so long i have no idea where to start with them lol.

#5 22-02-2012 21:12:45

MrLordi92
Gardien
Lieu : Rhode Island

Sarah seems pretty decent.  She's a real pain for Discard if they're not using Alyce to remove their graveyard, or some other form of hate like that.  Not to mention her stats aren't bad.  Doesn't she have, like, 3 defense and 15 health points at level 3?

"Some say there's no subtly to destruction.  You know what?  They're dead." ~ Jaya Ballard, Task Mage

"One footstep among many is silent.  One footstep alone is deafening."

Pied de page des forums