Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-02-2012 19:45:54

Grimangel
Voyageur

Sand Arena Problem and loot issues

Hello I've been having an issue with the sand arena - the same thing happens for a second time and I made up my mind to report it and as for support.
Every time I kill the 4th boss - the event resets also I do not receive any loot from the boss even on the first kill.

Here is a screen shot after the second time it send me to the start - as you can see I unlocked the 23 energy version of the event, but I have to start all over - I would like if possible to clear this problem. Thanks a lot.

Link to the screen shot: http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6743/dgfaga.png

Dernière modification par Grimangel (20-02-2012 19:47:17)

#2 24-02-2012 00:59:19

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

Re : Sand Arena Problem and loot issues

i m seriously pissed about this adventure now...happened the 4th or 5th time now that i have to start all over from the first champion because the freaking game simply got stuck when i kill the 4th boss and click the button for redoing the same mission...

i m watching the loading screen for 8 minutes now and i m thinking of how to hurt helena the best...

am i the only one having problems with this kinda thing? i just want to farm the 4th boss for his sword and whenever i kill him the game seems to get in trouble...
first of all i get the trophy information that where amnezy tells me that i can follow the mission or proceed and no matter which button i click she comes back with the same screen for 3-5 times in a row!!! why??? someone else having this sh*t as well?

then after clicking 3-5 times on proceed button i come to the screen where my rewarded cards are shown and afterwards my chars with exp and battle stats... here is the button for repeating the same mission for 23 energy... but when i click it... the freaking helena appears and wont go away until the game losses connection to server <.< nice... energy is wasted, time is wasted, have to start all over for... a bug...

i m like t(*.*t) @ Helena

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#3 24-02-2012 09:42:28

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Personally, I prefer to come back to the map each time and checking the use of the memory of my PC before launching another game, this takes 30 seconds and avoid a lot of disappointments.
But I prefer to have a decent memory usage and not to have to do this...

Collectionneur de cartes

#4 24-02-2012 10:09:37

Calandra
Gardien
Lieu : Dickes B, oben an der Spree

but this shouldnt be necessary as it becomes annoying like whatnot

Wash the spears... while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears... while the sun climbs low.
Wash the spears... who fears to die?
Wash the spears... no one I know!

#5 24-02-2012 10:51:43

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

I agree with you.

Collectionneur de cartes

#6 25-02-2012 01:09:54

Kered
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : NB, Canada

yea 3rd or 4th time it has happened to me, wont even let me fight the 4th boss, use all my energy up on the first 3 and then after i defeat the 3rd boss it freezes on me...*sigh*

#7 25-02-2012 03:03:12

Friman
Guémélite

Calandra a écrit :

am i the only one having problems with this kinda thing? i just want to farm the 4th boss for his sword and whenever i kill him the game seems to get in trouble...
first of all i get the trophy information that where amnezy tells me that i can follow the mission or proceed and no matter which button i click she comes back with the same screen for 3-5 times in a row!!! why??? someone else having this sh*t as well?

I had it too, I killed the 4th boss, I had to click 4 or 5 times to continue, then I left because I didn't have any EP left. A day after that I wanted to kill him again, and all the campaign was locked...
Since then I don't play in that campaign anymore, it's a waste of energy.

#8 27-02-2012 03:12:08

Kered
Habitant de Guem

did the event with 8 mins to spare and didnt get the sword, like wtf is up with that, got a normal sword and a 25 xp card, wonderin who im supposed to talk to about this...

#9 27-02-2012 03:19:52

genesyx
Habitant de Guem

The way i did it was after each mission,i come out from the campaign, then go back in to continue the 2nd 1. Had no problems up till the final boss and got my [card]Artaban's Sacrifice[/card]

#10 27-02-2012 03:28:38

Kered
Habitant de Guem

thats what i did still had 14 mins left to fight the last guy, and only took 5 rounds and i know for a fact it doesnt take 14 mins for 5 rounds, i should have recieved it, third time i tried to do this in the last 2 days he beat me twice, couldnt overpower him so i made a discard deck was quite easy then...after all i did spend 162 feez on this shouldn't cost 3$ for any card even a pretty good one...i think..then on top of that on the 3rd round it didnt discard the opponents cards or i would have been done a round earlier...

Dernière modification par Kered (27-02-2012 03:41:37)

Pied de page des forums