Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-02-2012 00:27:43

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

rocketor...

Can someone explain me how this cards works? cause it made my Mylad poop with it in training rooms....

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 07-02-2012 00:38:37

L4r90
Habitant de Guem

Re : rocketor...

the card itself doesnt do much besides randomly damaging chars in exchange for powder tokens. but since it counts as fire dmg, it will trigger powder kegs... so yeah^^

I'm back to Pack

#3 07-02-2012 01:27:13

Santuros
Nehantiste

L4r90 a écrit :

the card itself doesnt do much besides randomly damaging chars in exchange for powder tokens. but since it counts as fire dmg, it will trigger powder kegs... so yeah^^

Ok, so lets suppose this...
Final chars are mylad lvl 3 with 4 of spirit and like about 4 hpand a powder keg equipped... and the opposing last character was the Captain, she had a rocketor equipped but no powder on neither. She plays a supplying and the another rocketor finishing mylad with -15 of health...

Can somebody explain me based on this???

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 07-02-2012 02:01:21

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Your spirit doesnt matter with rocketor, it always deals 1 damage

I assume you had powder keg on you, which meant that it triggered 3x

that gave you 12 damage

after the captain attacks causing another 3 (or w/e)

#5 07-02-2012 02:07:18

Santuros
Nehantiste

Talamare a écrit :

Your spirit doesnt matter with rocketor, it always deals 1 damage

I assume you had powder keg on you, which meant that it triggered 3x

that gave you 12 damage

after the captain attacks causing another 3 (or w/e)

oh... so thats it... damn powder keg

Pied de page des forums