Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 25-01-2012 19:28:27

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Temple warriors

while i finish my pirate deck i came  up with an idea while looking at the the temple priest: no graveyard deck. 

The key cards of this decks are [card]Sacred gift[/card] and
81yViNkr.png

the special ability of him and the lots of cards that temple guardians have allow him to increase his attack a lot, while offering and [card]Disembodiment[/card] will heal you.

I was thinking on using the Sphinx and
GKjlDNkt.png
because of the attack buff, and the high hp of the first and the ability of chain with [card]This tomb...[/card]. Additional cards are:

[card]Basking in the sun[/card]
[card]Temple sword[/card]
[card]Storm of Ptol´a[/card]
[card]My Turn![/card]

It is a kind of different version of the new demon play style, where you injure yourself to kill the opponent.

So what do you guys think?, have you seen decks like this?

Dernière modification par Santuros (25-01-2012 19:30:42)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 25-01-2012 19:31:06

soulst3al3r
Solarian

Re : Temple warriors

temple guardian warrior dont have enough health or attk to pull this off..it would be hard to survive any attempts of 1hko from the opponent. That priest sakina, is important in keeping them alive.

#3 25-01-2012 19:37:20

Santuros
Nehantiste

soulst3al3r a écrit :

temple guardian warrior dont have enough health or attk to pull this off..it would be hard to survive any attempts of 1hko from the opponent. That priest sakina, is important in keeping them alive.

im still trying, but consider that the storm can give good defense in magic and physical way. Sacred gift and disembodiment are good healing cards, plus  basking in the sun is good defense too. chains are present in this deck a lot... i know that the attack is the most lacking point of this deck thats why i rely on hakim and temple swords... but yeah its kinda bad at inflicting damage

Edit: is there any good attack card for this deck?

Dernière modification par Santuros (25-01-2012 19:38:50)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 25-01-2012 19:54:24

Talamare
Habitant de Guem

Santuros a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

im still trying, but consider that the storm can give good defense in magic and physical way. Sacred gift and disembodiment are good healing cards, plus  basking in the sun is good defense too. chains are present in this deck a lot... i know that the attack is the most lacking point of this deck thats why i rely on hakim and temple swords... but yeah its kinda bad at inflicting damage

[card]...will be your grave[/card]

Dernière modification par Talamare (25-01-2012 19:54:47)

#5 25-01-2012 19:59:13

Santuros
Nehantiste

Talamare a écrit :
Santuros a écrit :
soulst3al3r a écrit :

[card]...will be your grave[/card]

Damn! so stupid of me not to think of that card, but why is it so expensive, does someone actually use that card for other purpose than leveling Djamena?

#6 25-01-2012 20:11:38

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

You answered yourself with that. Dj is well in demand imo and to get her from stage 1 - 2 it takes ...will be your grave so in return it is indeed exspensive.

#7 26-01-2012 17:26:46

Santuros
Nehantiste

somethings i discovered while leveling my chars:

a) This deck cant win with points. Hurting myself gives the opponent the same amount i heal -1. So i always have to end up with a character alive.

b) the trophy card, the crow and the emperor works nice in this deck.

c) people tend to underestimate the power of my healing, using disembodiment while i have sacred gift equipped does a great work healing myself and the others. Using 2 sacred gift on a character heals him greatly!!! when chained with this tomb...

d) Using 2 basking in the sun, not necessarily in the same turn, saved my characters a lot of times

e) Storm of Ptol´a isn't that great...

f) I haven't tested it against mages so i don't know how good i can do against them. And the shadow blade its my mortal enemy, i should add something against items...

#8 26-01-2012 17:42:37

Lindblum
Habitant de Guem

Wouldn't prevention be better than the cure? Forced March.
So does Forced march reduce the damage of Disembodiment?

The original TG deck had Litany/Supplication/ Lamentation combo to boost attack coupled with Storm of Ptola can easily dispatch opponents.
Your deck seems to lean towards healing and long term fights.

Can you post the full list of cards you're using?
Sacred Gift usage is really creative.

Pirates and Temple Guardian.

#9 26-01-2012 18:15:24

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Since you have all warrior, you could try Hibernation for a defencive card, it would gives you 8 hp.. (3 heal, 2 armor + 3 damage reduction..) More if the enemy makes more than one attack..

For ofencive, and counter ofencive Dazzle is that card you want.. It demolish all beatdown decks.. I can't think of any nomad warrior deck that shouldn't have one or two.. Of course it's really expensive..

Beside that if you feel a lucky person, Sacred nova is an option is you change Sphinx for Sakina or Djamena..

#10 26-01-2012 18:41:39

Santuros
Nehantiste

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

Since you have all warrior, you could try Hibernation for a defencive card, it would gives you 8 hp.. (3 heal, 2 armor + 3 damage reduction..) More if the enemy makes more than one attack..

For ofencive, and counter ofencive Dazzle is that card you want.. It demolish all beatdown decks.. I can't think of any nomad warrior deck that shouldn't have one or two.. Of course it's really expensive..

Beside that if you feel a lucky person, Sacred nova is an option is you change Sphinx for Sakina or Djamena..

Ok so hibernation, and dazzle! I hate sacred novas... had 2 but depending that much on luck makes me wanna rage when it hits nothing... so sold them.... Also was thinking of using lamentation of solra, since 2 of then can use theugries or Sol´ra´s Anger for a nice attack buff

@Lindblum i dont know why i dont like forced march. it should be perfect if i only have one at play to provoke only 1 damage when using disembodiment or this tomb..., allowing me to use "my turn!" better. Oh yeah i love sacred gift, it is so much fun all the combinations you can make with it  considering almost everything in this deck can chain

EDIT: Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff omg dazzle is so expensive!!!!! once i had one and sold it for 5000 crystals -_-

Dernière modification par Santuros (26-01-2012 18:49:51)

#11 26-01-2012 19:12:37

Gardien

I also hate novas, I mean the randmoness of it sucks too much..

As for Dazzle, it's easy to understand why it got so expensive.. Just look at the power creep in the cards in the last 6 months..

I also payed 7k for both I got, hopping to buy the third one later, but during tha time came the huge avatar release and they price skyrocket.. I thougth, I'm not paying 22k for one, I'll wait it drop.. Last time I checked it was 55k..

Storm of Pitola is a nice card, but in my opinion, you miss one more warrior/priest character.. for it to become fully effective.

#12 26-01-2012 20:00:41

Santuros
Nehantiste

i dont know how storm of ptol´a is better with priests/warrior... would you explain me please?

#13 26-01-2012 20:07:07

Gardien

Sorry I just confused the storm with Lamentation of Sol'ra....

#14 26-01-2012 20:10:25

Santuros
Nehantiste

oh then you are right smile shame there is no other :S perhaps in the next fight we find nomads a nomad priest warrior big_smile

Pied de page des forums