Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-01-2012 17:32:49

karotte007
Staff Feerik

Reinforcements for the Nehantists

Reinforcements for the Nehantists

Grief, Pain and Nightmare, the three tormentor Demons add a new gameplay for Nehantists. These Demons don't hesistate to suffer damages to cause pain to their opponents. Another Demon, came from your worst fears, appears: Torment. There also are Marauder cards, new corruptions and new Cursed Items for the other Nehantist Decks!
You won't get any shut-eye at all night!

9clinhEO.png dY9E9Jdn.png afP8s4Jd.png

[card]Grief[/card]. (and its two evolutions). Rare. Character. Nehantists. Demon. Marauder. Spirit 1. Attack 7/10. Defense 1. Health Points 11. Attack +1 against Mages. If "Grief" dies before turn 3, your Demons have Attack +1 until the end of the game. Turns 1, 2 and 3: "Grief" suffers 2 direct damages points and has Attack +2.
You can merge Grief (last evolution) and Pain (last evolution) to obtain Torment.

[card]Ecstasy[/card]. Rare. Action. Nehantists. Demon. The other "Ecstasy" in play are discarded. Each time one of your characters suffers damages, one of the opposing characters suffers 2 direct damage points. Duration: 3 turns. Chain.

[card]Shatter dreams[/card]. Rare. Action. Nehantists. Marauder. Demon. Attack +X where X equals the opposing character's Spirit, and an additional Attack +1 if the opposing Deck contains as much or more cards as yours.

[card]Cursed Black Armor[/card]. Rare. Item Armor. Nehantists. Warrior. Defense +2. Demon: an additional Defense +2. Activation: each character in play suffers 3 direct damage points if he hasn't other Cursed Item attached to him. Permanent. Chain: Cursed Item. Activates at the end of fight.

[card]Narcissism[/card]. Rare. Corruption Nehant's spell. Nehantists. Mage. One "Terror" from your hand is played immediatly following your cards played this turn. This card is attached to the opposing character. Spirit +1. Permanent. Each time this character activates a card with which he shares no common guild, he suffers 7 magic damage points, for each turn after this one until the end of the fight.

[card]Nightmare[/card]. (and its two evolutions). Uncommon. Character. Nehantists. Demon. Warrior. Spirit 0. Attack 5/7. Defense 3. Health Points 12. Gain Chain if you play a Magic Book. Turns 2, 5 and 6: Attack +1.

[card]Nehant’s inspiration[/card]. Uncommon. Action. You character has Attack +2 and suffers 1 direct damage point. Demon: a Cursed Item from your Deck is played immediately following your cards played this turn if your character hasn't any Cursed Item attached to himself.

[card]Those we love[/card]. Uncommon. Action Quest. Unique. At the end of the turn if at least 2 of your characters have a Sword and a Shield or a Sword and a Jewel or a Shield and a Jewel attached to him, all these characters heal 2 Health points and have Attack +2, Defense +2 and Spirit +2 until the end of the game and this card is discarded. Permanent.

[card]Cursed Black Crown[/card]. Uncommon. Item Armor. Nehantists. Attack +1 each time one of your characters suffers damages. Activation: Your character suffers 3 direct damage points unless he has other Cursed Item attached to himself. Permament. Chain Cursed Item.

[card]Nemesis[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Attack +3. Your character suffers 2 direct damage points. If your character's Health points are below zero at the end of the fight, this card is placed in your Deck.

[card]Paranoia[/card]. Uncommon. Action. Nehantists. Marauder. Two cards attached to the characters of the opposing player return to his Deck. Draw one extra card during the next Draw phase. Demon: chain.

[card]Terror[/card]. Uncommon. Corruption Nehant's spell. Nehantists. Mage. Choose a living character and attach this card. At the start of the fight, a card from its owner's Hand is discarded. If the card is an Action or a Spell, this player discards one of his cards in play. Permanent.

[card]Pain[/card]. (and its two evolutions). Common. Character. Nehantists. Demon. Warrior/Marauder. Spirit 1. Attack 6/8. Defense 2. Health Points 13. Attack +1 against Maurauders. At the start of the fight, the two characters in play suffer 1 direct damage point. Turns 3 and 5: Defense +1.

[card]Agoraphobia[/card]. Common. Action. Your character suffers 1 direct damage point. The opposing character has Defense -1. Demon: the opposing character has an additional Defense -2.

[card]Infected Wound[/card]. Common. Action. Nehantists. Marauder. Attack +1 until the end of the fight.This card is attached to the opposing character. Permanent. At the end of the fight, if this character suffered less than 6 physical damages, this card is discarded. At the start of the fight this character suffers 2 direct damages.

[card]Deceit[/card]. Common. Action. Nehantists. Marauder. Choose a Marauder card in play. This card is played immediately following cards played this turn without restriction of Guild.

[card]Nehant’s presence[/card]. Common. Action. Nehantists. The opposing character has Spirit -1 and suffers 2 direct damage points. Chain Nehantic spell.

[card]To infinity...[/card]. Common. Action. Attack +2 and Defense +1. An additional Defense +2 if at least 5 of your cards are in play. Chain: "...and beyond".

[card]...and beyond[/card]. Common. Action. Heals 2 Health Points.If the total sum of your character's current Attack and Defense bonuses is above 4, draw one extra card during the next draw phase.

[card]Disloyalty[/card]. Common. Corruption Nehant's spell. Nehantists. Mage. Spirit +2 if the opposing character is a Mage or a Priest. Attack +2 if he is a Warrior or a Marauder. If the opposing character dies during this fight this card becomes a permanent Demonic Servant Pet. Much more!

New guild boosters!
Here is their description:

Contains 12 cards randomly selected from Act 1 to 5, this contains 1 rare card (or 1 Legendary), 4 uncommon cards and 7 common cards plus one chance out of ten to obtain an XP Destiny Card. 4 of these cards will come from the chosen guild, the other 8 cards will be determinated randomly but have more chances to be affiliated to this guild or simply non-affiliated.

Furthermore you have one chance out of ten to obtain an XP Destiny Card.

Price: 400 Fee'z

Acts booster aren't available anymore.

Bonus!

Until Wednesday January 18, 2012 at noon (French Time), when you buy a Basic, guild or Newcomers Booster at the store, you'll obtain an additional bonus card!

New ready to play Deck: Demonic Invasion

This ready to play Deck affiliated to the Nehantists guild contains 23 cards (3 characters and 20 cards), this contains 4 rare cards, 12 uncommon, 7 common + 4 cards 200XP Destiny.

Cards of this Deck cannot be sold at the market.

Details of this Deck in the store.

Price: 999 Fee'z

NB: You now obtain 4 cards 200XP Destiny when you buy a ready to play Deck!

#2 11-01-2012 17:39:22

Kilanjared
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colorado, USA

Re : Reinforcements for the Nehantists

Wow, way to go, Feerik!  I am a HUGE supporter of the change back to guild boosters!  This should fix all the problems with card shortages in the marketplace!

Major praise from me!

#3 11-01-2012 17:56:44

karnoki
Habitant de Guem

Kilanjared a écrit :

Wow, way to go, Feerik!  I am a HUGE supporter of the change back to guild boosters!  This should fix all the problems with card shortages in the marketplace!

Major praise from me!

Kinda agree with you...

Act Booster should be only in some special event. Newcomer is pretty good big_smile

#4 11-01-2012 18:05:00

Paladino.:RR:.
Gardien

Well, I really dont know about fixing marketplace, since the new comers booster is still being sold.

I, personally will buy 4 cards packs instead of guild ones.

I likes Nehan'ts presence, it should work well on hand-lock decks.

#5 11-01-2012 18:21:15

rutse
Habitant de Guem

Most things for demons. It can bring a new gameplay for demons, but hand denial was left due to no new guemelites and most cards requiring to be demons, and the few I'd like to use only Hate can use =/

Why not at least 1 new guemelite marauder? ='(

It's nice update btw, but very far from being as cool they are for nomads and saps.

#6 11-01-2012 18:35:51

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

A new Guem marauder isn't very very needed since hate is the essence of a marauder denial deck. A denial deck can now be constructed with guem anagram (finally a purpose), lady nehant and hate, playing the Narcissism/Terror card (which is imho too slow for a mages corruption deck)

Torment can be used in a nehant sufferance deck using azaram (finally a use) and lady Nehant.

For the rest: I still doubt people will play amidaraxar in a warriors deck.

#7 11-01-2012 18:52:44

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Paladino.:RR:. a écrit :

How?

I don't know about this cursed item play, I mean the cursed Black armor makes sense, and that helps...but without the addition of a healing card...the cursed cards would often just kill you to fast...
Or atleast a card that reduces the damage done by cursed cards.
If they had Made nightmare's ability to reduce the damage done by cursed items to your other characters by 2 if he has atleast 2 cursed items on him, I would've liked that alot more than his +1 defense and attack every time he suffers damage.
Just my opinion though, still not liking this release for nehants again... not to mention the over kill x10 with this narcissism card, albeit still doesn't do much against mages, but nehant mages don't usually fair to well against mage blast decks anyway.

I do like to infinity and beyond, shatter dreams ecstasy is alright, disloyalty, paranoia, and deceit...but again...they're not that special.

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#8 11-01-2012 19:01:52

Bmyarne
Habitant de Guem

In my opinion the curse items play into strats that use Price of Flesh, Demon's Rage, and Dark Fury rush with giving small support to increase the gap in points to not overly screw yourself and loss but a single point.

#9 11-01-2012 19:13:42

Nessaj
Guémélite

Ripper with the new armor and demonic clouds will get pretty awesome wink

Btw, it's not only you that suffers damage when playing a cursed armor, your opponent also wink

Dernière modification par Nessaj (11-01-2012 19:15:27)

Evil is just a point of view >)

#10 11-01-2012 19:17:46

Gardien

mpandelidis a écrit :

How?

By chaining Cutting/breaking ties, not sure the name right now, but it's the spell that stops the adversarie from buying cards next turn.

#11 11-01-2012 20:00:45

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

The update is pretty awesome as it offers a new play style that focuses on your characters taking damage. It remains to be seen how effective it will be though. (probably pwns the ice elves)
New corruption spells are also welcome. If narcissism works on guild less cards like assassination or rain of death it is really strong.

Also the level 4 merged demon looks nice with 15 life and a whooping 9/13 for the first 3 turns.

#12 11-01-2012 20:18:44

Gardien

It's a good thing these guys can't go with Mercs, or else we would have some real problem with this new guy and Fog Hydra..

#13 12-01-2012 00:46:45

Anihilate
Solarian

Nightmare,Torment, Ripper...They'd make the inverse of DK's O_e

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#14 12-01-2012 00:50:00

RyogaLX
Gardien

Anihilate a écrit :

Yes they kill herself instead of heal herself.... very wise....

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#15 12-01-2012 01:15:25

Anihilate
Solarian

RyogaLX a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :

Yes they kill herself instead of heal herself.... very wise....

Torment's effect doesn't hurt her, and both Torment and nightmare are tanks. Nightmare ends up with the same stats as Mel, and Torment is essentially abomb with more spirit and health. Demons have an arseton of martyr cards, Eliminehantation is a hard counter to everything but items, I can't bloody wait to play against them. Not to mention giving deathblade a wallop just got funnier, and nightmare can chain free chain Cursed book/ Forbidden book.

I like nehant Combat classes because they are REALLY direct, kill you before you kill them, or say to hell with it and settle for taking you with them.

Edit: Kudos to Feerik devs for cranking out so much mage hate in the past few months. I, as a former MSN member, salute this XD

Edit 2: The artwork for Pain level 2 is disturbing, and her level 3 looks epic. Me.Gusta.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (12-01-2012 01:19:47)

#16 12-01-2012 01:23:12

roild
Voyageur
Lieu : Florida

I've been running successful demons in Amnezy before the update. I'm so happy with this update, but now to construct the perfect combination of awesome.

Chat me up for a fight. I always love a duel.

#17 12-01-2012 01:46:25

FutureMesca
Habitant de Guem

Love the artwork and the suicide demons concept.

#18 12-01-2012 02:16:15

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

Finally guild boosters are back i was starting to get annoyed of act boosters since the supply in the market has gone down for a past few months because of them. Btw whats the collector card.also i sense mage hate XD

Dernière modification par jackal19 (12-01-2012 02:22:00)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#19 12-01-2012 02:56:52

Anihilate
Solarian

Another tit-acular card

Lenvwmjt.png

Edit:
Pain and Grief are actually pretty cool. Apart, they're beastly when teamed with Azaram for some Beatdown action, together, they're an all-purpose Abomb.

My problem with Torment....
Grief
Pain
2 Shattered Dreams
Ecstasy
The new crown
The new Armor

^Holy hell O_e

I don't hate mages, I just hate that they're walking toolboxes.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (12-01-2012 03:07:41)

#20 12-01-2012 03:36:43

mpandelidis
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ottawa, Ontario Canada

mpandelidis a écrit :

How?

By chaining Cutting/breaking ties, not sure the name right now, but it's the spell that stops the adversarie from buying cards next turn.

That doesn't help Hate...

Mark

Only those who are willing to go too far, can possibly ever know how far one can really go. - T.S Elliot

#21 12-01-2012 08:01:53

TPPK
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Belgium

mpandelidis a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

How?

hand-lock is mages.
Denial is marauders.

#22 12-01-2012 09:05:46

vampjre
Voyageur

[card]Torment[/card]

#23 12-01-2012 10:52:12

Gardien

mpandelidis a écrit :
mpandelidis a écrit :

How?

Hate uses All is Fun untill someone get's hurt. I agree that if she was a Nehant Guemelite would be better, but sometimes you don't get all you want..

#24 12-01-2012 15:46:20

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

btw the card [card]Those we love[/card] the artwork is awesome marlok your the man

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#25 12-01-2012 16:12:23

Gardien

jackal19 a écrit :

btw the card [card]Those we love[/card] the artwork is awesome marlok your the man

Have you guys noticed how the arkwork is cooler in the later releases?

Pied de page des forums