Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2012 14:29:04

karotte007
Staff Feerik

New trophy: The Ethereal

The Ethereal

Starting now until Thursday January 12 at 9 AM (French Time), a new trophy is available.

Win 25 games against different players with a Deck composed of exactly 7 different cards (characters are not included). You will earn [card]The Invisible World[/card] card and the title: The Ethereal.

mWTgYR22.png

[card]The Invisible World[/card]: Action. Collector. Unique. Choose a card in the opponent's Discard Pile. The next time this card or one of its copies is played, the 2 characters in battle suffer 4 direct damages and "The invisible World" then returns to your Deck. Permanent.

Enjoy the game on Eredan iTCG.

Eredan iTCG, The Trading Card Game.
Find the game also on Facebook !

#2 05-01-2012 17:28:00

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Re : New trophy: The Ethereal

Another interesting trophy.
Basically you are making a deck using the Magic:TG method of maxing out a select few cards.
Sadly this is a trophy I won't even try for, I don't have the funds to get 3 of all the cards I would require to make a competitive deck...
Still, I approve of this trophy!

#3 05-01-2012 17:41:32

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

The trophy card is really nice. It looks like a variation to prestige.

And it is not so hard to obtain.
I am using weapons at will at the moment.

Pirate marauders could work too with:
2x scuttling
3x powder keg
3x conquer or perish
3x narwhal
3x stink bomb
cheap
add one more scuttling
3x supplying
2x rocketeer
expensive
3x infernal cricket
3x assassination

Most mages are also good for this trophy. (for nehant mages a deck in this format is standard)

#4 05-01-2012 19:25:04

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Gent M a écrit :

The trophy card is really nice. It looks like a variation to prestige.

And it is not so hard to obtain.
I am using weapons at will at the moment.

Pirate marauders could work too with:
2x scuttling
3x powder keg
3x conquer or perish
3x narwhal
3x stink bomb
cheap
add one more scuttling
3x supplying
2x rocketeer
expensive
3x infernal cricket
3x assassination

Most mages are also good for this trophy. (for nehant mages a deck in this format is standard)

That's an hilarious post. Cause' we all have three assassinations laying 'round.
And to be perfectly honest WaW-decks usually cost a left ball and an eyelobe as well.

#5 05-01-2012 21:32:23

Gent M
Habitant de Guem

If you reread the post you will notice that before the expensive version a cheap version is suggested.

And for a WaW deck you don't need 3 life devourers and 3 emperor speeches for it to be effective.
Emerald swords and short swords are more then enough to get 30 wins without too much hassle and you'll be able to keep all your body parts.

#6 05-01-2012 21:53:51

PatrikÅkervinda
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Ängelholm, Sweden

Yeah, hunny. I wasn't all too serious. Sorry if it didn't show.

But, still the WaWs alone are just under 30k. The cheap version of WaW ain't really that cheap.

Pied de page des forums